More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Indigo_Incognito Indigo_Incognito

Before we get into the action: Who ARE you?

The Valkyrie

“Jaden?” You look around, the familiar landscape of the Barren Wilds stretched out around you. You tilt your head, confused before you remember you were on a quest for the goblin back at the Inn. You spot an Angry Boar at a dusty outcrop and at the same time, it spots you! Snorting, it charges you and you bring up your fish just in… wait…

You look at the weapon in your hand, wondering why you are wielding a fish in the middle of a desert. You take a sniff and realize that it doesn’t even smell bad. Suddenly you remember the boar and look up to see it still charging at you angrily. You raise your impromptu weapon in defence and clobber it on the head. The boar goes down and you level… and level again! You look at the fish and suddenly you see that it’s a legendary weapon that will grant 2000% XP per kill and will kill on a single hit! You stagger back, amazed by the awesomeness of this fish. You look down at the boar and search it for gold and find another fish weapon! Holy shit! You’ll be able to dominate the game with these!!!

Suddenly the boar looks up at you and you jump… you were sure that thing was dead! You ready your fish but then the boar talks.

“Jaden… Wake up for Christ’s sake!”

You feel yourself shaking, and then suddenly falling until…

Thump!

You groan, rubbing your sore ass from where you fell out of your computer chair and open your groggy eyes to look up at your housemate Phil. He laughs at you and you realize that you fell asleep at your PC again. You feel a moment’s despair at having lost your awesome fish swords, and then remember that it was a dream and shake it off.

“Come on dammit, we’re supposed to be going to Todd’s Barbie, remember?” he says, hefting a six pack of beer in each hand. You look at the drinks, then slowly at the time. 6:47…

“Crap!” you yell, getting up and bolting into the bathroom. You hear Phil laughing behind you as you quickly strip down and jump into the shower, not even bothering to check the temperature. You yelp as freezing water hits you and hurriedly wash yourself before jumping out to towel yourself off. You peek outside and notice that Phil’s gone, so you run back into your room and grab a clean change of clothes, throwing them on and taking a few moments to get ready in front of the mirror. You’d always been seen by others as odd, born essentially male but never really feeling it inside. As such you’d always tried to represent yourself as more feminine, dressing as a female would and wearing makeup.

The car beeps from outside and you swear, throwing in a few final touches and run out of the room, down the hall, through the front door (pausing briefly to lock it) and then all but leap into the car, all but buckling your seatbelt before you’re ass even hits the seat.

“About damn time!” mutters Phil.

“Shut up!” you retort. “It didn’t take that…” you look at the clock. 7:36. “Shit!” you swear. “How does this always happen?”

Phil turns the keys, starting the car and backing out of the driveway hastily. Moments later he’s speeding through the back roads. A tone starts to play and he reaches into his pocket to answer his phone.

“Moshimosh? Yeah man, we’re about 5 off.” He pauses and you sit back in your chair, uncomfortable with driving so fast while the driver’s on his phone. “Yeah, ‘princess’ fell asleep gaming again.” He turns to grin at you and you shoot back a glare. “Righto man, see you there.” He ends the call and looks down to find his pocket.

He doesn’t even see the truck coming round the bend.

“Phil truck!” Your panicked scream is the last thing you remember.

-Booting up-
-Mainframe online-
-AI installing. Please wait-

Visions of your life flash through your life, going back to memories you had thought were long gone. You try to open your eyes but nothing happens.

-Please wait-

You give up, wondering what happened. Then the visions of the crash flash through and you panic.
'Am I dead?' You wonder. But that doesn’t make any sense. If you were dead you don’t think you’d be able to… well… think.

-AI Installed. Valkyrie Mk.I online-

You try to open your eyes again, relieved to find that they actually do so this time. You look around; you seem to be in a weird room that’s been trashed and is flooded in a strange blue light. You try to get up and find that you’re already standing, held to some form of vertical table by bindings.
“What the fuck?!?” you yell out, and then stop as an alien voice comes out of your throat. “Uuum…” you murmur. The voice is still very much… not yours. You look around again. “A, E, I, O, U.” you say experimentally. Still the same voice. Not just alien to you, but female. And you’re not even trying to put it on.

You look down at your body. Your eyes widen as you see a pair of very large, very naked and very female breasts sticking out from your chest. You look at the rest of you in amazement and see everything is equally female. You look at the metal binding holding you to the table and give an experimental tug. They don’t budge.

“Oh for fucks… just open will you!” you snap at the table. Suddenly you start to see some form of coding scroll across your sight. You look around and see that it doesn’t exactly obscure your vision; you can still see everything plainly. You inwardly turn to the coding, looking through it. It seems strange, but you realize you can actually understand it. It appears to be a command prompt for the table that is holding you down. You look through the codes and find a particular line.

If <Keyword>=True then Worktable = <Open>
Elseif <Keyword>=False then Worktable = <Closed>

You mentally change the word Closed to Open and to your surprise the Restraints click and release you. You drop slightly to the floor of the room and notice that you are on a bit of a slant. Rubbing your wrists, you look around properly for the first time and find a cabinet with some sort of plugsuit in it that resembles a one-piece swimming suit, cut off at the hip and shoulder.

Sighing, you figure it’s better than nothing and squeeze your way into the tight garment. It appears to be made of some form of Latex, with metal rings around the openings for your shoulders and thighs. You realise that the holes for your legs ride up quite high, showing off more than you would have otherwise and the back is completely open, leaving the metal bands as the only thing that keeps the stretchy piece covering your front.

You look back in the cabinet and find boots and gloves seemingly made of the same material. Pulling them on you pause, glancing down at yourself. 'I wonder what I look like…' You wonder briefly, before a thought occurs to you.

You look up around the room until you find a camera, then try to place yourself into the mindset that you had been in before when you mentally edited the coding keeping you secured. Sure enough, you see the same overlay come up, however this time it appears as a windowed screen showing what the camera was looking at. You give it a nudge with a thrill at the idea of being able to do this and zoom in on yourself.

The lighting of the room seems to drain all of the colour out of anything but you gasp as you see your new body. You can’t really tell your height at this point but the person you are looking at is every man’s dream; curvy yet fairly thin with long legs, large bust and a heart-achingly beautiful face. The type of body you always dreamed of having.

So... What Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)