More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLustful LadyLustful

The Beginning

The Truth

For as long as you could remember it had only been you and your mother in that house. Every day and every night. She was all you had and all you needed. Sure you’ve made friends, but when something was wrong or you just needed someone it was always her you knew you could turn to first and foremost. She had apparently stopped working long ago. Having made more than enough money to support the two, no matter how you decided to live. Choosing to become a stay at home mom. Though she did have a life outside the house, just as you did.

Growing up you often wondered about what your father was like, and would bring it up to your mother. Every time you asked she’d become a blushing stuttering mess. Avoiding eye contact with you and saying that she’d tell you when you were older. You’re starting to think you were the results of a one night stand and she’s just too embarrassed to tell you.

Today though was different. That morning you decided that you would ask her one last time about your father. If she refused to answer this time you wouldn’t ask again. Walking down stairs into the kitchen your nose picks up the scent pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and all the works. With a slight quicker pace and stomach growling a little louder you enter the kitchen. There at the stove is your mother. She’s quite beautiful. Almost unnaturally so. You know it and hear it quite often when the two of you go out. She could easily pass for your older sister despite her age. Though you’re a little upset you haven’t quite gotten her...figure, but there’s still time.

“Morning mom.” You say. Alerting her to your presence.

“Good morning sweetie. I hope your hungry. I kinda went overboard with the cooking.” She says. Hand resting on her cheek. Face flush and if you’re not mistaken she looks a little nervous.

“It’s fine mom. I’m starving. Though, is everything alright?” You ask. Voice laced with concern.

You mother glances into your eyes then quickly looks away. The blush from earlier growing ever deeper. “Yes. Well no actually. You see....” She goes quiet for a moment. Trying to compose herself before looking you in the eye again. Care and concern clearly visible with determination mixed in. “For years you’ve asked me about your father and every time I’ve told you when you were older. I’ve always grown nervous and flustered and tried to find some excuse as to why I shouldn’t tell you. Eventually, I simply started saying when you’re older. Like you’d never actually grow up.” At this she lets out a little melodic laugh. “Clearly you’ve grown into a fine young woman. “ She says with a bright snails on her face. Though something else is in her eyes as she looks at you. Something indescribable to you yet on the tip of your tongue. The look draws you in for a moment and makes your heart speed up. “I think it’s time I finally told you the truth.” She’s says. Her voice breaking you out of your odd trance. Blushing you tell her that you had planned on asking one last time today, but we’re going to make it clear that it wasn’t a demand nor were you planning to pressure her into telling you. You wanted to know only if she was comfortable with speaking about it.

Hearing this your mother quickly moves around the table and pulls you into a tight, loving hug. It’s truly nice and you can feel how much relief telling her that brought her. Though you could use some air and is she carrying something in apron? You could swear you feel something poking you. She loosens her hold, though not breaking the hug and plants a kiss on your cheek. “I’m happy that you don’t feel the need to this out of me, but I’ve decided that today is when I’ll tell you, but also let me tell you why I’ve decided to tell you today. Please don’t freak out or be afraid. I only found this by accident.” That makes you pause. Found what by accident? You try to wrap you head around what she could have possibly found when she reaches into her apron and pulls out a book. A VERY familiar book who’s cover has you go pale, but at the same time you can feel heat rush to your cheeks.

‘Forbidden Fruits: A Daughter’s Lust and a Mother Love Futa Ed.’

Slowly. Ever so slowly. You look up from the book to meet your mothers face. Terrified of what you might see. Will she be angry, disappointed, what if-and then you’re mind stops and you stare in disbelief. For she’s standing there. Smiling the brightest you’ve ever seen. Face even redder than yours and eyes filled with that look again. Stronger this time. Before you can get lost in them again she speaks up.

“This. This is why I wanted to tell you about your father or rather, the circumstances that lead up to your birth.” She’s says. Her voice calm and gentle. Like a cool breeze after a winding storm. “You see you don’t technically have a father. Well that’s not really true. It’s more like you have a father, but not one at the same time. No that’s not a good way of saying it....I’m your father...kinda sorta. I mean I’m both your mom and your dad.” She finally says.

You blink once. Then twice. Thrice. Then look down at the book. Then back to her. Then it dawns on you. Why she looks so young. Why you look like a literal clone of her from when she was younger. WHAT WAS BUMPING YOU EARLIER!!! Your eyes shoot down. Face a flame, but you can’t see anything. You look at her and finally ask, “So you’re a futa??” That’s certainly a question you’d never though you’d ask your mother. With a simple nod she confirms your suspicions. “But how?! While a rare gender people KNOW about futas! Futanari are supposed to have massive sexy drives. So much so that it’s supposed to be quite difficult for them to go around for more than an hour before needing...”relief” not only that, but they’re supposed to have massive...ya know down there and I clearly can’t see anything.” You say this part with a massive blush. Somewhat trying to deny what’s clearly right in front of you.

Your mother looks at you with a thoughtful expression. Before she turns around. Taking off her apron and doing something with he dress. Slowly, hesitantly, she turn back around. Dress lifted up by both hands. Hiding half her face. And then you see it. Hanging out over the top of your mother’s, rather lacy and quite provocative, panties is a Large MEATY dick and grapefruit sized balls. She’s clearly flaccid, but it’s still MUCH bigger than anything you’ve see in sex Ed and some of the porno’s you definitely DIDN’T watch! Foreskin coving the head, wide enough that you know you’d need bother hands to full wrap around it. Well trimmed, though why a heart, and surprisingly, yet at the same time not, heavy....Wait heavy? It’s at that moment that you realize that your TOUCHING IT! Not only that, but completely folding it and one of her hand filling nuts! Your quick to let go and apologize. Completely missing the slight whine that passed your mother’s lips as you do.

“It’s find dear. You were curious and this is the first time you’ve seen one in real life. Well I hope it is anyways.” You mother says. Her voice a bit breathy and face flushed. Looking back down at it you can see it twitch a bit and some pre leaking out. You unconsciously rub your thighs together. Feeling a bit of heat bloom from below. You can clearly tell your wet, but fight back the depraved and perverted thoughts that flood your mind. This is your mother, you remind yourself. Just before your mind flashes back to all the sinfully delicious scenes from your book. YOUR MOTHER DAMNIT! Stay focused. She’s not like that! Deciding to distract yourself before your mind goes even further down the toilet you ask, “How were you able to hide it? Your clearly to big to fit into your clothes. You should be bulging all the time!” She give a happy little sigh at that. “Did you ever wonder what I did before retiring to raise you?” She asks. “Well yeah, but you said you were some CEO of some big company. You never said which and I didn’t really feel the need to ask more.” You reply. Not seeing where this was going. “Well years before you were born I came across a woman (your mind takes a quick detour to picture your mother cumming all over a barley clothed woman. Clothes disheveled and loose with dazed eyes and looks of pure ecstasy on their faces, before snapping back to reality.) performing in an amazing magic show. The biggest and most popular trick at the time was her “magic panties” act. She could fit anything into them. A bat. A tire. Several gallons of water. You name it she could put the in and take them out of her magic panties! I managed to get her attention after the show and begged her for her help in making panties specifically designed to help futa hide there large...members. She was surprisingly quite willing to help. Together we went back to her agency and started working on the first design of “magic futa panties”! They really sold and years later even though we went our separate ways, an entire company dedicated to helping futanari better fit into society was created.” It’s here that she let’s you see her stuff herself back into her underwear and it’s like the massive meat stick wasn’t even there!!! Then she pulls out a spare pair from....somewhere and directed your eyes to a bit of writing on the inner waistband. “Created by Hidden Secrets CO. and the P.W. Anything Agency?” What the fuck????

Talks continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)