More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Let's start with the trip?

The Trip with your Family (Side Story)

Hey Guys,

this is a new start to Ben's winter vacation, now with his own family. Is an idea that I've wanted to start for a long time. I don't know how often I will write to this but I think you will read an update every now and then.

**************************

"Ben, come on, hurry up, we want to go slowly" my mother calls out in a loud voice, so that I inevitably wake up from my daydream.

“Yes, Mum, I'm on my way” I call back, slightly annoyed.

Fortunately, this is one of my last vacations with my parents. Actually, I wanted to skip this vacation because I would have preferred to have a party with my best buddy Mike so that I could finally improve my flirting skills with the opposite sex. Instead, I go on a 4-day winter holiday in the mountains with my parents and my aunt, just my family and me. Of course, as an 18-year-old you want something different, but my mother explicitly asked me to do so and so I'm now sitting here in my room, unmotivated. But before my mother admonishes me a second time, I grab my well-filled suitcase and leave my bedroom with one last longing look.

“There you are at last” says my father, who is trying to carry two suitcases at once with a contorted face when I enter the hallway.

"Darling, just go twice, don't jam something" I hear my mother next to me in a worried voice. While doing so, I look at my mother, who despite her 45 years is a very attractive woman. The thin beige sweater she is wearing today stretches significantly over her huge bust, which, as always, seems hardly to be tamed. Anyone who thinks my mother is fat with such large breasts is far from it. Because despite her more than luscious bust, she has a slim waist that merges into a plump, well-shaped butt that she has squeezed into a simple pair of jeans today.

"Everything's fine, honey, I've got everything under control" says my father tense and storms out the door with a quick step and fully loaded.

"Oh, Ben my angel, there you are" my mother remarks, and before I know it, she has already held me in her arms. Without wanting to, I feel her massive breasts on my upper arms and I quickly try to think of something else. When my mother ends her hug, I look into her pretty face, which is accentuated by her stylish short hairstyle and in particular emphasizes her expressive dark eyes, which are lovingly patterning me.

Still not very enthusiastic, I say “Morning Mum” and put my suitcase down.

"Not so grouchy Ben, it'll be a great vacation" says my mother happily.

"Hey my sweet nephew" I suddenly hear a different female voice from the background, which is clearly more wicked than my mother's.

"Aunt Celine" I say and can't help but smile.

My aunt Celine steps slowly next to her older sister, namely my mother. You can only guess that the two are sisters, because while my mother wears her dark hair short, my aunt dyed her long wavy hair this time in a light blonde. Her pretty face is clearly highlighted by make-up and her dark eyes just look even more attractive. Unlike my mother, her younger sister is much more open about her physical assets. A little smaller than my mother's, my aunt also has a big breasts, which she brings to bear today with a wide-cut wool dress. Her waist is slim, like my mother's, and her buttocks is shapely and plump. She covers her long legs in dark but elegant tights.

"Well, Ben, how are you doing, happy to go on vacation with me?" She says, beaming happily and in the next moment presses me firmly to her shapely body so that I can briefly see big breasts, which also turns a direct reaction in my lower body region. Fortunately, my aunt ends her hug before she can feel my slight arousal.

"Sure, I'm happy and how does it look like with you?" I answer casually, and I notice how much hotter I got.

"Oh, like an attractive single woman in her mid-30s feels, you don't get any younger and big parties aren't everything anymore" she says with a slight sigh.

"You are really to be pitied ... you like to be the party queen" my mother says to her sister with a knowing smile.

“Oh yes, there was something” my aunt replies with a laugh.

"Hey you all, are you ready, we want to go at last?" Roars my father and we all look slightly frightened to him, standing a few meters in front of us with beads of sweat on his forehead and slightly out of breath.

“Oh yes, let's go” we say, a little ashamed, as if from one mouth, which then, due to the overall situation, causes me to laugh out loud and thus let my previously bad mood finally fizzle out.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)