More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Let's start with the trip?

The Trip begins with your best friends family (Main Story)

My name is Ben Mueller and my adventure begins on December the 28th, with the trip to a vacation with my best friend Mike Schuster. Like every winter, Mike goes to Austria with his family to a holiday cabin that has been in the family for a long time. Since Mike and I have been very good friends for a long time, he asked me if I would like to join him and his family this year. And so I will enjoy five days of winter holidays. This will not be a luxury holiday as the cabin is self-catering and we have to bring plenty of Prowiant with us. Due to the large amount of food and utensils of 6 people, we have to drive with two cars separately. I will drive in the car with Mike's mother and my best friend Mike. Mike's father, Mike's sister Laura and her best friend Pauline travel in the second car.

To introduce my fellow travelers:

The head of the family is Mike's father Bernd Schuster, 44 years old, slightly overweight, short brown hair, full of beard and horn-rimmed glasses. He works as a math teacher at our school and is a quiet, grumpy guy.

His son Mike Schuster has been my best friend for ages and, like me, 18 years old, he is very sporty, has dark blonde hair and a cleanly shaven face. With a height of just under 195cm, he is a little taller than me. Mike and I were always at our side, which is why we are close friends. Mike himself has a steady girlfriend for 2 years who unfortunately could not come to this vacation.

My and Mike's driver is his mother, Hanna Schuster, 40 years old and mother of two children. Despite being 40 years old and having two children, Mrs. Schuster has held up great. Due to a lot of sport like Dancing, she has a well-trained, slim figure, with very long elegant legs. In addition, there is a firm, perky bottom that looks so good that you want to bite it in her tight sports clothes. The whole thing is rounded off by her pretty oval face with a small elegant nose and full kissable lips. In addition, there is her long brown hair, which she mostly wears open. And last but not least, the absolute eye-catchers of her dream figure are her lush breasts, which have at least the cup size D and protrude bulging from her body. Mrs. Schuster herself works as a kindergarten teacher and is always extremely nice, calm and courteous in dealing with her.

Finally there are the two female occupants of the other car. Once we have Mike's older sister Laura there. At 20, she is two years older than Mike and me. Unlike her mother, she has long, red hair that surrounds her face in light waves. The facial features are otherwise very similar to her mother's with full lips and a small snub nose. What makes her look especially cute are her freckles. Otherwise, she inherited the long legs and luscious breasts from her mother, and the whole thing is rounded off by a slim stomach and a firm bottom that looks good enough to bite into in any pair of pants. Laura is a media design student and is very open and communicative.

Finally, we have our last travel member, Laura's best friend Pauline. She is 20 years old and is studying media design with Laura. She has a very pretty face with dark blue eyes and a long blond mane. Otherwise she has a very sporty petite build with apple-sized breasts and a very slim stomach. The absolute eye-catcher at Pauline is her small, enormously well-formed butt, which turns into endlessly long legs. At 178cm, Pauline is also very tall. Unlike Laura, Pauline's disposition is more reserved and shy.

With this group my journey begins on our adventure vacation.

************************

The trip started at 3:00 a.m. and we've been on the road for half an hour. I took the seat next to Mrs. Schuster, while Mike made himself comfortable in the back seat.

"Hey man, it's all too early here, I'll fall asleep again right away" I hear Mike moaning behind me, followed by a loud yawn.

"Oh Miki, we're going to drive at least 6 more hours, so you can still catch up on enough sleep" says Mrs. Schuster in a motherly tone.

“Yes, I'll do that now too. Ben do something for my mother that doesn't make her fall asleep and we have to spend our vacation in the ditch” says Mike with a laugh.

"I'm signing out, good night" adds Mike.

I hear Mike digging out his Beats headphones and putting them on.

"Good night Mike" Mrs. Schuster and I say in the same time.

"So Ben, now that my son has taken his time off, tell me how you are, what is school doing? Do you have a girlfriend?” asks Mike's mother in a loving tone.

Before I answer, I briefly look over in the direction of the driver's seat and see how Mrs. Schuster has focused her gaze on the road. I look down and can guess what the tight sweater hides. Her large breasts are bulging out of the stylish sweater. I have to swallow and collect myself.

“Ben pull yourself together, this is your best friend's mother. What is wrong with you !?“ I turn my gaze from her big breasts and look back into her face while I see how she glanced into my eyes.

I notice how I blush and suddenly I feel very hot.

“Oh god, what if she saw my look? What does she think of me?” I think to myself and feel caught.

Fortunately, Mrs. Schuster doesn't say anything and is now looking back at the street with great concentration. I take this opportunity and answer her question.

“So I'm fine and I'm really looking forward to this vacation. Thank you again for taking me with you. Otherwise everything is going very well at school, but I'll be happy when I finally finish high school in the spring. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but I hope I’ll someone in the future" I answer truthfully.

“And how are you, Mrs. Schuster? What is dancing doing?“ I ask with interest.

“I'm fine, too. Just like an aging mother of two, feels like” she says with a laugh.

“You will definitely find a cute girlfriend be such a nice boy like you. Hmm, dancing is a difficult topic...I haven't been very active in dancing lately. Unfortunately, my husband has very little time for this and my hobby is suffering a bit here” she adds with a slightly sad undertone.

“Oh Mrs. Schuster, you are not old yet. And many 30-year-old woman could learn something from you” I say encouragingly.

“It's a shame about dancing, of course, but Mr. Schuster will definitely find time again and go dancing with you. Maybe you and your husband can give me a dance lesson so that I know how not to be completely embarrassed at the prom“ I add with a slight laugh.

"Oh Ben you are really nice. Thank you very much, but I haven't been able to keep up with a 30-year-old Woman for a long time" she says, laughing with a happy undertone.

I notice how the mood between us has noticeably loosened up and I see how Mrs. Schuster has now a pretty smile on her face.

“Maybe I can give you a dance lesson on this vacation and teach you a few basics, then you'll be prepared. What do you think of that?” asks Mrs. Schuster in a friendly manner.

I have to swallow for a moment as I think about this offer. A short film quickly plays in front of my inner eye, showing how Ms. Schuster and I are alone in the cabin dancing. Her plump breasts press firmly against my chest. The tight-fitting dress forms a large cleavage, which literally attracts my gaze. Meanwhile, my right hand moves slowly down her back to the beat of the music until I have her plump buttocks in my hand. Through rhythmic kneading movements, I hear a satisfied moan from Mrs. Schuster. My gaze breaks away from her plump breasts and wanders towards her doe eyes, with which she looks at me passionately. We both now hold this deep gaze and I lose myself in her eyes as our mouths slowly approach. The kiss is just before there are only a few centimeters missing ... 3, 2, 1...nooooooowwww.......

“Beeen?” I hear my name and I wake up from my daydream.

I look around from where the voice came from and then I look at Mrs. Schuster, who briefly looked over at me.

"Was it so scared to dance with a 40 year old mother that you couldn't answer" she says, slightly offended.

"You don't have to if you don't want to" she adds in a neutral tone.

I have finally gathered myself after my intense daydream. Only now do I notice the pulsation in my penis, which was strongly aroused by the short Daydream. I have to say something, now!

What will Ben answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)