More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

Who's Cruise do you follow?

The Trio Wedding.

The two Brides wore off white, the big groom an Armani Tuxedo. The Maid of Honor Sharon and the Bridesmaids (Carla, Jasmine, Aimee, Georgia and Carissa) wore a pinkish red. The best man Charlie Jones, brother of one of the Brides, and the groomsmen (Adam, Jason, and Paul) wore a dark brown, kind of off black. (Uneven numbers because Jasmine and Carissa walked each other down the aisle.)

On the female side of the aisle sat Caitlin Jones and Irene McKenzie and their families. Peter Walker-Carlson (A pair of lipstick prints on each side of his face) and Sandy Walker-Carlson (Two shades of lipstick resided on her lips) sat with this side. Their own Quad wedding happening moments earlier. Peter's parent Jim and Sally sat right behind them.

On the groom's side sat Tommy Lang Sr, Janice Lang, Sara Simmons, Tommy Lang Jr, and Janine Lang. Kathryn Carlson-Walker (again two shades of lipstick on her lips) and Bryan Carlson-Walker (He wore a goofy smile and like Peter had a set of lips on either side of his face.) sat on this side. Hank and Veevee Menard along with Lil and Gary and their families sat here.

The captain of the vessel stood smiling as one of her two crewers, Julia, hit the play button and 'Here Comes the Bride' played. Her other crewer, Julio, opened the door from below decks and first out was Colin and Courtney Jones. Courtney beaming with love as she stared at the father of her first son. And the father of her soon to be... half child? Step child? What would one call it? Though Courtney didn't care, she had already decided that she would treat it as her own.

Frank McKenzie escorted his daughter Bridgett out next. She was with child but it didn't show yet.

The captain, Amber Olsen smiled at the trio as they stood in front of her. Courtney stood at Jeremy's right, Bridgett on the left. "Me dear friends. This is my first time performing a wedding..."

Kathryn giggled, "You just married the four of us not a half hour ago!"

"With a Trio." Amber finished, winking at Kathryn who blushed. "And like the Quad a half hour ago I'm just going to wing it."

The gathered laughed.

"Jeremy Lang. Do you take Courtney Jones and Bridgett McKenzie as your wives? To hold and cherish and all that jazz."

Jasmine couldn't resist, "You call me?"

"Now don't you start!" Amber said with a laugh.

Jeremy chuckled a little nervously, "I do."

"Courtney and Bridgett, do you take Jeremy Lang, the future football Hall of Famer..."

"That's mah boy!" Tommy Sr bellowed.

"As your husband to love and to hold...and all that j...stuff." Amber finished, sticking her tongue at Jasmine.

"Promises." Jasmine retorted, and winked at Amber while giving her lover Carissa's hand a squeeze.

"I do."

"I do."

Courtney and Bridgett leaned forward a bit and giggled, "We do." they said in unison.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife and wife. Now...figure out how to kiss each other by yourselves!"

The Reception? Or the wedding night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)