More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Which one of the doors do you select?

The Tri-State Area

There's something familiar about this one as you push the door open, but you can't quite place it. You find yourself wandering down the hall way of a simplified cartoon house, and it smells like baking bread. You hear the sound of music coming from one of the rooms down the hall with an open door. Curious, you head in that direction.

The room is empty, but you can tell that you're on the second story of the house; there is a window in the room--the very pink room-- that has a gabled roof over it. The room is intensely feminine, and not just from the pink walls and floor. A vanity is covered in containers of make up, and you're sure there's an organization to it, but you just can't figure it out. There are pictures of hunky guys all over the place; cartoon representations of singers, super heroes, and a big one of Wonder Woman next to a big picture of what looks to be a huge duck with the words "Ducky Mo-Mo" written across the top.

Holy shit. You know where you are! You're in Phinneas and Ferb's house. This is their older sister Candice's room! You turn around and hear a scream and there's a flurry of movement as someone crashes into you.

"Who?!" a high-pitched voice rang out. You turn to see a lithe redhead sprawled wide on the floor in the hallway. She's amazing; her cartoon skin is flawless from the tips of her painted toenails to the thick crimson muff between her thighs to the flare of her hips to that surprisingly ample chest that she some how must hide when she's dressed. Her face is completely covered in wet red hair and under her is her towel. She's just come from the shower and she must not have been paying any attention at all.

Both of you are standing there in silence before Candice yells her trademark yell, "Mom!"

Think fast! Who are you, what are you doing there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)