More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cryptosporidium137 Cryptosporidium137

What does he do..?

The Teacher Resists!

There’s a moment of silence where the substitute stares up into the eyes of his captor dumbly. Carmen giggles at the stupid, slack-jawed face he’s making, but he clearly doesn’t hear her. He’s still in shock after the awful experience he had inside her socks; it wasn’t just because his hair was matted, or that his body filmed with sticky, drying sweat that was nowhere near close to his, or that the ungodly stench of the girl’s unwashed feet was permanently burned into his nostrils, or even that his mouth was ravaged by her unwashed socks. No, what really stung was the simple fact that he was human toejam. His entire being was shrunk down and shoved into the rank, waterlogged sock of a disgusting teenage harpy and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. Anger built up inside his puny mind; at the world, for allowing this kind of to exist, to the gods, for apparently creating this teenage menace, and Carmen herself, the source of all his ills stemming back to the moment he met her during class.

Carmen’s laughter dies down when she realizes he hasn’t responded yet. Guess this dumbfuck isn’t getting the point. In a rush of anger, she squeezes his body between her massive, sticky digits.

“Hey, dipshit. Apologize. NOW.”

The sub, hacks and coughs, his throat still burning from weeks of . Deciding that he had nothing left to lose, he finally speaks up, with a single, two-word sentence:

“Fugghkk…Yuuughh…”

Another moment of silence passed, but this time, Carmen is the one who looks dumbfounded. She’s dealt with a LOT of stubborn assholes, but ever since she (and afterwards, the world) found out about her powers, she never thought someone would act this downright suicidal ever again! A giddy feeling rises up in her chest. This calls for a special punishment I haven’t done in a looong time.

“Snrk…Hihihi…” She scrunched her toes, crushing the bug beneath her feet.

“HAhahahahaha!” She finished, “Congratulations, maggot! You just earned yourself an all-expenses-paid, once-in-a-lifetime trip to my…

(Where does he go?)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)