More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Meeting with Aaron

The Talk

Eating a heart healthy salad before I have hot yoga is the best I could do. After Aaron’s call my nerves have been tense the entire day. I have only done the bare minimal stretching for tonight due in part Aaron himself is coming by. Sitting in my office I browse emails waiting for Aaron to walk in.

Front door opens to reveal Aaron walking in his normal yoga attire. Men’s tight pants, a loose shirt, and carrying a bag for his water bottle and towel. I shift my food closer to me as he walks in to the office.

“Hi, Jamie you wanted to talk” Aaron relaxed comfortably sitting down in the chair in front of me.

I take a drink from my bottled infused lemon water before answering him.“Yes, Aaron I wanted to go over what we will be doing in hot yoga.”

“Don’t worry about me being dehydrating I have a few water bottles in the bag” he responds before I can go over the rules.

“I’m glad Aaron your aware that it will be hot in the room. The issue isn’t the heat nor the exercises that I am worried about with you.” I look at him to gain his full attention “the issue I have is that your going to be the only guy with five women shedding their clothes off.”

“That’s an issue?” quizzically he asks confused by the predicament.

Grabbing another bite of my salad before answering “I know how men think, and I know how your ego at times shows.” He shifts around his chair, however remains glued to my attention “You just need to keep focused on the work ahead. Okay Aaron.”

He nods in agreement “I understand Jamie what you mean.” He moves down to open his bag. “With all those fine women around me I wanted you to know who my focus has been since joining” Coming back up to reveal his cell phone. A few moments of silence before he shows me a photo of him and a girl who is dressed in air military clothing. “She’s my girlfriend Heather.”

“I’m glad to know you have someone in your life” I am relieved by this revelation that Aaron isn’t likely to do something stupid.

“The two of us having been going for three years now. When I first met her she introduced me into yoga, and I haven’t given up because of her.” He takes the phone away putting back into his bag “She has been out of the area for five months now and won’t be back for another three.”

“I’m sorry the long distance communication must be hard on both of you” responding to his isolation in recent months. I continue to eat my salad as he continues to talk about his relationship with Heather for the next fifteen minutes or so. When we are nearly finishing the first woman for the class enters the building.

“Hi Jamie and Aaron, so nice to see you tonight” She says standing in front of the door entrance to my office with nothing more then a sports bra and short shorts.

“Jill, glad to see you too” Aaron responds in a pleasurable matter to her.

“Hope you know what your getting yourself into Aaron it is going to be hot tonight” Jill says waving her hand over her face to express the heat that will be used. “Alright, I need to warm up those muscles before I get in.” She leaves with Aaron turning back his attention to me.

“Best you stretch with Jill before the class” I brush him off to finish my salad. With that Aaron heads out without another word leaving me. The other women enter shortly after that. Once all have arrived I go ahead and enter the room to get some stretches in with the class.

Over a hundred degrees with a healthy humidity engulfs the room as I enter. The students are either stretching their arms upward in sun salutation or meditating in full locus. I notice Aaron is meditating next to Jill. When I saw them both were topless. To see Aaron’s strong muscular manly naked chest makes my groins stir.

Shaking my head I look once more to see both have light clothing hiding all illusions. All five students were ready to begin. I got in front to announce the start of class “Let us start with standing deep breathing class!”

26 Hot Yoga Poses

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)