More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

Who's story do you want to tell?

The Tale of King (Unwilling Dimensional Hopper)

*Narrator Eats Ham Sandwich*

"Hmmmm, Mayo. perfectly laced with not 2, not 4, but 8! slices of honey ham, hit the fucking spot... I could eat these all-day-"

*Pauses..... slowly turns his eyes to look at you*

"SHIT!"

*Drops sandwich, and scrambles to get in position.*

"I uh... Sorry about that, it's lunchtime hehe... Let's crack on shall we? Shit where's the fucking transcript.... ah okay here we go, A-Ahem."


This is the Tale of the One with many names that are whispered into eternity, in some legends, He is called the Master of All, in some the Infinite superior, lord of lust and the Immortal Conqueror... But the name that He is known best for, is simply as the Forever King. The Legendary being who's image graced many a Battlefield and many a brothel, a Fierce being in the skin of a tall, powerful and handsome stranger who wanders through gaps in reality, to the worlds of bitter frost and blazing sun, through tall grass and ancient forests, conquering great cities that float in the air, enslaving the minds and bodies of his foes, while inspiring utter devotion in his allies.

And oh did the Forever King have his way with the Ladies, some called him the King of Whore with a thousand concubines, the Harem God in the halls of lust was he, where Breasts lay opened for him to claim, Women prostrated with back-ends reared in offering of their glistening sexes to his unending greatness. No woman could resist his power... truly a badass among badasses.

The Forever King went to many worlds, and gained many powers, and had many many women... but we all must start somewhere, and we begin in a land called known as Nowhere, a bleak land of grey where all are still and boring, with no excitement at all.

So, let us begin, to follow our great and powerful King, the lord of Lord's the most legendary of them all-

"Take this you fool!"

It was a grey afternoon, and it would have been quiet too, if not for the crack as Block's Fist across King's face. The Huge man, dressed in the identical slate grey robes that both Block and the crowd gathering around them wore.

King collided with the floor, wincing as she cupped his cheek, the crowd around them watched, quietly cheering in the dull way that the Nowhereians did.

All where roughly the same height: no taller than 6ft, the same weight: Maybe 150 pounds nothing more, they had the same drab ice-white skin and Pale ivory eyes, with long straight White hair, almost albino, but that's just what _Nothing's from Nowhere _looked like.

However, a few in Nowhere did have maybe one or two unique features, like that would make it any easier to tell the fuckers apart. and Block's unique feature was that He happened to be the largest and strongest in the Village, the guy looked like He could hit hard, hell King knew he hit hard, he was seeing stars down in the dirt where He held his bleeding leaking nose.

"T-The filthy Abnormal tried to reach under my panties!" The Girl who spoke in a dry outrage that lacked any real kind of emotion was Loop. Loop was white-haired and skinned like the rest, wearing Grey clothes like the others... however, Loop did have a unique trait, and that was being extremely beautiful. Loop's hair was draped over her shoulders, she was fit and curvy, with fat tasty looking breasts that poked out of her robes that were short and a little too tight, revealing the skin of her lean legs that shone like a marble statue, her flat stomach leading up to the tight fabric that barely held in her heavy bust.

Loop hid behind Block's powerful form, the two staring daggers at the man who lay on the ground, his nose oozing torrents of red blood that stained his teeth as He smiled a little "Oh come on Block! who wouldn't want to grab that sweet pussy!?"

Loop gasped as King gestured to her, the crowd murmuring as Block frowned "Refrain from speaking about my Mate's genitalia. or I will hit your face again, Abnormal."

King chuckled nervously as the giant of a man towered over him "Hey, Block buddy, there's no need to !? Hey how do you even know it was me, Maybe it was Circle!? Circle is a weirdo, He'd do it, the dirty prick!"

The Slightly chubby Nothing in the crowd was suddenly met upon by many pale eyes. Circle put his hands up "I did not do that!? I swear to the Void I didn't do that!"

Loop rolled her eyes "He's doing that Thing again!" Her finger pointed accusingly at King, "The Lying thing, He's not telling the truth, I saw him trying to slip his fingers into me while I lay in my bedroll." Her tone was empty, only just angry, but that's about as much emotion as Nothing showed.

King got up to his feet, Block looked pretty upset, everyone in the village where watching. a Few even had their phone's cameras on him... no worming his way outta this one without some effort, but the Question was... what to do?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)