More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Solstice Solstice

What happened exactly?

The Symbiote took her

For as long as anyone could remember there hadn't been a foe that could stand up to the Scarlet Starlet. Thugs, supervillains or extra terrestrials all fell short of her speed, strength and great willpower. She had become the beacon of hope that lit the American night, up until the night she had gotten the alarm from Amplecti corporations laboratories. Something had gone awry, Stacie Morgan had been contacted by her governmental handler. This case was too high profile to go public. The knowledge about what was missing she had been told was a matter of national security.

The rain poured down as she arrived just outside the facility, occasional thunder lighting up the night. Truth be told she wasn't all that concerned when she entered the building, there were no piles of corpses and the place looked completely intact. Normally a crazed scientist half mad with newfound power usually tore up his surroundings something awful. Stacie had always wondered why the government kept sponsoring experimental science.

She sighed.

It wasn't long before she discovered the cause of the government's concern. In a large room filled with massive tubes of oddly colored liquids she found one of the female researches lying on the floor. Behind her a tank had broken, glass and the sweet-scented water lying around her in a mess on the floor. Stacie couldn't decide if the woman was naked or covered in an unnaturally tight suit of black spandex. It stretched from top to toe, encapsulating the poor woman completely. It moved as Stacie looked at it, squirming against the woman's skin making some odd squelching noises. As if it was feeding on her female juices in a strange and perverted ritual of bonding.

"Alright slimy, I've seen enough." Stacie said confidently, walking up towards the deviant being.

It stopped feeding immediately, its host freezing in position for a short moment before it lunged to its feat. It stood there with shaking legs, almost as if it was still figuring out exactly how to operate a human. The starlet placed a hand on the woman's shoulder as she sighed. "You can't just going around attaching to people like that. I'm sure that's not why they made you." She scolded the symbiote, thinking out aloud as she continued. "Honestly you might have been meant to be some new type of glue or something. I never really stop to ask about these things bef- OUCH!?"

Stacie was interrupted when the symbiote smacked her across the face with an open palm, leaving a red imprint and flinging her back onto the floor. Normally it hardly tickled when baddies tried to hurt her, but the danger of this monster was apparently very real. She got up, biting her lip as she eyed the beast who seemed to become more confident in its movements with every second.

"Alright. If that's the way you want to play it. I'll rip you off her and flush you down the drain or something!" Stacie howled with indignation, shooting forward as she aimed to strike the possessed woman's face.

She landed a perfect strike on the woman's cheek, causing her to stumble for a moment before regaining her footing. The woman hissed and threw herself at Stacie. A flurry of blows followed, so fast that the eye could hardly follow. No monster had ever been able to keep up with Stacie, let alone any human. Inside of her mind a seed of doubt sprouted, causing her to break out in a cold sweat, mechanically parrying and counterattacking as the cocky attitude was all but gone.

"Shit." She mumbled under her breath as she was backwards, the symbiote striking harder and faster every moment.

It managed to corner Stacie, throwing her back against a wall as it kicked her in the stomach, following up with a hard punch on the fatigued starlet's chin. Stacie groaned and sank to the ground, breathing heavily as her adversary drew closer. To Stacie's horror she could see how the symbiote started retreating from its host, apparently getting ready to conquer her instead.

"NO!" She cried out, pushing back the symbiote as she shot up into the air. Her entire body was glowing with red energy, her scarlet hair seemingly aflame as she hovered above the monster. "You will never have me!" She spat, engulfing the entirety of the room is bright hot flames.

When the smoke cleared Stacie could see the young lab-tech lying on the ground, breathing shakily as she opened her eyes. She hurried forward to the blonde woman's side. "It's alright. You're safe now. I took it off of you." Stacie comforted her, stroking a test of her blonde hair back as she held her. "Everything is going to be... it's going to be al... alright..."

Stacie's voice trailed off, her eyes feeling heavy and her mind foggy. There was a warm, wet feeling creeping up along her legs, the sensation causing her to shiver and gasp for air. "I'm - I'm feeling weird." She mumbled, raising her hand to her face as her legs almost gave out under her.

To Stacie's shock and horror her entire arm was covered in the black goo and she could see how it crept up along her hand. She desperately wanted to pull it off, to scrape her arm against the cold floor to somehow get rid of it. But she couldn't. It was as if her body and mind had been disconnected, as if her amount of control had been limited to her own thoughts and feelings. She sank down to the floor, standing on all fours as the liquid moved over her body. It was so strange to feel it against your skin, warm and sweet and ticklish all at the same time. All of a sudden she realized that she could feel it creeping in between her toes, that her very clothes had somehow been melted or absorbed into the symbiote itself.

"You gave me quite a lot of trouble. But that's alright, it must mean you'll make for more of a suitable vessel than she did." A cold voice said. It sounded to Stacie like it came from within, from her own thoughts.

And then what happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)