More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

The Submission Accelerator, by drekonaut

“Marcie, before we start, question.”

“Yes?”

“What's with all the random fuckers that want their account deleted?”

“Well that is random.”

“No seriously, if you look at the forum there is like an entire thread of “please delete me, ugu!” and it's driving me nuts!”

“Hmm, maybe it is because they have chosen a compromised username and are worried their social network will find out they read porn on the internet?”

“Have you seen some of these names? No one with any ounce of self respect would call themselves that.”

“Sorry Gina, no idea what to tell you. The folks here are just weird like that.”

“Well, that is a given. Stupid nerds with their stupid nerd porn...”

“...can we get on with it?”

“Ugh, fine...so...The Submission Accelerator, by drekonaut?”

“Yes, Gina. It is basically the evil version of the affection multiplier.”

“Great, another hack who just rips of something popular.”

“As the name suggests, this is all about submission. Should be fun.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“This was not fun.”

“Yeah, this is more like the asshole version of TAM.”

“Very fitting...the main character is...quite something, alright.”

“Marcie? You are shaking.”

“I mean, h-he is technically not the w-worst we had. He is not as bad as the global genocide girl, right?”

“Do you need a hug?”

“Gina, I am so angry right now that any physical contact might result in spontaneous combustion.”

“Wanna sit this one out? I think this would piss off Rina just as much or Marel would probably hire a hitman.”

“We can't just go and kill the authors. The lawsuits would be a nightmare to deal with.”

“Lame.”

“Besides, I have an obligation to the listeners. They must learn the monstrosity that is...Jack Dingle.”

“That name doesn't sound very menacing.”

“Neither does Jeffrey Dahmer.”

“So, this Jack guy is the only male employee on a fashion magazine,”

“Jack is fairly disgruntled because nobody likes him.”

“Geez, I wonder why. He is fat, has the personality of a defect toaster, sucks at his job and ogles the female staff.”

“But as it goes with these types of stories, the universe decides that this waste of space deserves to rule the world. Enter: The submission accelerator.”

“The way this particular device operates is that as long as you give someone an order and they obey, their submissive score goes up. Eventually the order has to be more and more humiliating for that to have an affect. Get the score to +100 and you have a free mindless zombie at your disposal.”

“Jack immediately gets to work, using it on people his twisted delusion tells him had wronged him in the past. And given the narcissistic parasite he is, that is everyone.”

“The girls aren't even that mean. I like Gretchen, Well, at the beginning at least. She is a pretty cool girl. Could work as an editor for us.”


"Seriously. What the fuck did you think I was going to think about your piece-of-shit-article?"


“Yes, the beginning lulls you into a false sense of security. You might be inclined to believe that these girls deserve to be dominated because of how rude they are. There are numerous issues with this line of thought however.”

“Time for another Marcie rant.”

“First. We are dealing with an unreliable narrator. A lot of Jack's perceived injustice might be just in his head. There are hints at this put all trough the story. Second, what persecution there is, he might very well have brought upon himself.”

“I mean yeah, he is a pervert and shit at his job.”

“And here is the big one. Even if these women where to deserve this, TSA completely changes their personality, to the point where they can't even be considered the same person!”

“Right, this type of stuff tends to trigger you like no tomorrow.”

“These girls aren't the same anymore. Jack even admits so, but being the deranged psychopath he is, he doesn't care! Where is the justice in this? Where is the redemption!”

“Alright, so Jack here slowly makes headway turning more and more girls into his fuckdrones. And he isn't exactly picky with his methods. Emotional , , normal . Flat out . Psychological torment. If you can think of it, Old Jack has probably done it.”

“This doesn't happen fast either. It's a slow procedure. You can really feel how their agency gets steadily sucked out of them. It's like a horror story where you follow the monster. And guess what? THEN IT GETS WORSE!”

“The perks?”

“Urrrggghhhhh!!!”

“Basically, after knocking out a lot of points on the same girl, Jack gets access to perks, you know stuff like orgasm lock, feeling guilty about how they treat Jack etc.”

“Conveniently it all happens to be stuff that is very useful to Jack to control these girls even before they are fully under his thumb.”

“Oh! And even after he gets them fully converted to cumdumps, he STILL unlocks new perks!”

“We didn't get to that, thankfully, but it was shown that once a person sits at +100 you can control how they think about other people as well. You can reshape their entire relationships, isn't that a delightful prospect?”

“Man, you know I thought you where a complete control freak, but this fucker is just on another level.”

“The worst part is the anticipation. There are two girls that are in love with each other and the way this story is set up, you just know it will end up with Jack forcing them to turn this love into hate. I am feeling sick just thinking about it.”

“Wow, Marcie. After 35+ stories, I really thought you where mostly desensitized, but this shit is really getting to you, huh?”

“It sneaks up on you the more you think about it and the more you think about it the worse it gets. I can't even put into words how much I loathe everything about this.”

“I can. I just fucking hate how this fucker turns these strong willed women into submissive dormats. Oh, apparently Maria is in the mob so maybe she can sic some gangsters on the asshole and break his kneecaps.”

“Unfortunately, I very much doubt that will happen. In any case, I have no intention of reading further.”

“Well, we got to 50 chapters, so mission accomplished.”

“As for the writing itself, I can't complain about that one. The story is well written and the pacing, while a slow burn, is constantly progressing.”

“If changing numbers is the type of stuff that makes your dick wet, then by all means go read this.”

“But when all is said and done, I just can not get behind the main protagonist. I also think he gets unreasonable lucky. Jack makes plenty of mistakes, but never really gets punished for it. This must be what unkown7 is feeling.”

“Oh, wow.”

“But of course the difference between unkown7 and myself is that I am smart. So when I call a character an absolute monster with no redeeming quality whatsoever, I am justified in doing so.”

“Eh, there was a fair share of lesbian sex in here, but I can't get into it with this ugly bastard hovering behind every scene. I mean, you must be a completely depraved lunatic to masturbate to this shit.”

“Oh, I totally did.”

“WHAT!”

“I'm not proud of it, but I liked the opening parts of the story. I think when Jack first got the upper hand it was very erotic.”

“But he is a complete scumbag!”

“Yeah but still erotic.”

“He turns females into his sexdolls!”

“Yeah but still erotic.”

“Haaa....I swear Marcie. You have absolute shit taste.”

“Look, as much as I despise everything this filth stands for, I can't deny there is a certain dark appeal to it. The perks, that are perversions of the girls personality are just...it's hard to describe but they do something for me. I have to admit it would be fun doing this to you.”

“Ok, great. Wonderful! Good to know!”

“Oh please, Gina. You know I would never do this. When all is said and done, as much girls as Jack enslaves, he will never have someone who truly loves him. Cursed to never know love, what a miserable, wretched existence that is.”

“Now that IS kinda hot! Fuck it, lets just go for a night of hot fucking passionate fornication. Suck it, Jack! Enjoy your loveless sexdolls, you sad, pathetic,ugly, sack of shit, Gyahahahahahaha!”

“You take the words out of my mouth, Gina.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)