More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingOfBohemian KingOfBohemian

Now, who are you?

The Student

Oliver Sein,

Also known as "Ollie" or occasionally by "Lee"; eighteen years old, his birthday in January. Oliver turned eighteen towards the end of his junior year in high school. He isn't a very tall boy, Oliver only stood about five feet and four inches off the ground and held this boyish appearance. Even though he was eighteen his body didn't look like it, Oliver has a slender figure and a lot of kids in school thought he was a little on the skinny side. His body isn't very muscular at all and he didn't do well when there were weight training days in gym class.

Oliver's hair is a light blonde that he kept up well. It was medium length and trailed down to his cheek bones in waves when he didn't have it bushed to the side and out of his face. His eyes are a pale sky blue and his lashes and eyebrows matched his fair colored hair making his face look like it was cushioned by light golden clouds. Oliver does not have any scars on his body, nor tattoos, occasionally he might get a blemish on his chin or forehead but it was rare. He is also mostly hairless apart from his head, his hair is fine and gets rubbed away from the friction of his clothes mostly on his legs and groin are. Oliver has not yet been able to grow a beard, just a small mustache that he likes to keep shaven clean. Oliver has an average penis size, or what the studies on the internet have deemed an average size, of six and a half inches erect.

His academics are good, by his standards, fantastic by the school boards. Oliver is a consistent straight A student but Oliver always wanted to have one hundred percent in all classes, he felt that a medium or low A was just cheap to be considered a straight A student. He has held fantastic grades all throughout his schooling and kept up on several school wide clubs and activities that worked his mind. He is a part of the Chess Club as well as the vice president of the Yearbook Committee and an outstanding member of the Debate Club. His passion was with the yearbook though, never did his camera leave his person; one because it was a gift from his parents who could never afford to give him much and two, it was his most prized possession because of that and the thoughtfulness of his parents to get him such a good quality camera.

Oliver is a polite young man with a positive outlook on life, he was not born into money and his family is in a constant struggle for money but that hasn't changed his smile throughout the years. He has one younger sister who is currently a freshman in the same high school that he attends. Oliver has never been known to cuss, ever, or hold grudges against people. Most other students have gotten the impression that Oliver is a quiet and rather innocent teenager with not too much experience with relationships in general as he has never once had a girlfriend, also leading most people to believe that he is gay. Oliver does have a lot of friends though, both in the popular and unpopular scene. Teachers love him as well as parents, he is the all-around picture-perfect student of Amorous High.

The First Day of School

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)