More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SummerDawn SummerDawn

Choices

The Story

I'm standing at the edge of the field watching the girls on the Junior Varsity Soccer Team, my girls, play a pickup game against each other. They'd spent the afternoon doing drills, running, kicking, that sort of thing, honing their skills at the game of Soccer (football to you Brits). They're good girls, all top of their classes in high school but now, at college they're the juniors, the young up and comers, needing to learn and practice if they want to make the Senior Varsity team. The best I put on my first line, the rest go on the second.

Right now they're playing a practice game, a mix of both lines playing against each other. It's nice watching the girls on the field, the chaotic but fluid motion of the women as they play. To a 'T' they are all younger, extremely fit, and easy on the eyes. Does that make me a pervert because I enjoy the sight of beautiful young women showing off how fit and attractive they are? No more then the hundred other guys on campus who pause to watch on their way between classes.

The final goal of the game is scored, a cheer goes up from the Blue team as they are the winners this afternoon. It's always a toss up who wins, they're all exceptional players and the random teams ensure they all get a chance to shine. I pat each girl on the shoulder as they walk off the field. "Good game ladies. Great practice today," I say. "Hit the showers and enjoy the weekend, you earned it."

I watch as the girls head off to hit the lockers, shower, and change back into street clothes. Seeing them go it's hard not to be proud of them, but also a bit turned on by several. You may be thinking, this guy's a 40 year old coach, old enough to be their father, he's a perv for sure. But you'd be wrong, I'm in my early 30's, one of the younger coaches on campus. I started out as a TA for one of the Senior Coaches, the Senior Women's Soccer team. I'm not much older then them.

That's actually how I met my wife Natalie. She was one of the new girls, recently brought up from the Junior team to fill a spot vacated by another player who'd been to bow out after their boyfriend put a baby in them. Natalie got moved up and caught my eye. She needed some extra coaching and the head coach asked me to work with her a bit more, get her up to snuff. I did, though very quickly 'practice' became less about her soccer skills, and more the two of us going at it in bed. Her skills did improve, but her belly swelled alongside, forcing her off the team after one season. By then we were engaged and got married in the off season.

She's as much a knockout as the girls I coach. She's 25, keeps herself fit despite a pregnancy and a second one on the way. Doesn't look a day over 22 which gets a few looks, but it's not like we're trying to hide anything, everyone knows we're married, there's no question about it.

The work of a coach is never done, and I went back to the office, I had another hour or two to put in before I could go home to my Natalie.


(One Hour later)

It took about an hour to finish my reports, get those in to my bosses before I called it quits. Spoke with a coach at the University one state over, making some arrangements to get our teams together for a friendly match, something to give our respective teams extra practice before we got into the exhibition season proper.

I'm just packing up my bag when I hear a knock at my door. The Phys-Ed building is usually pretty quiet after 4pm, so no random students lost and looking for a friendly face to point them the right direction. I turned to look at who might be at the door.

(Author's Note: If you want me to introduce a specific girl next, or any suggestions for what I might do, let me know in the comments section. Can't promise I will, but feedback helps me write the story.)

Which girl was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)