More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ashton210 Ashton210

What's next?

The Start

Naruto had called Sasuke about half an hour ago to come to the Hokage Tower, when he finally got here Naruto told him why he was here.

"Sasuke, there has been a new law made that involves only you at the moment, the law was made so that when a Clan has lest then 3 male and 3 female members, the males of that Clan have fall deysystem to chose any female in Konoha to breed the Clan back ups, Only females that are 18 years or older, because the female needs to get Pregnant, if the female cannot have kids for whatever reason you cannot do anything to them, that is the Law, for that part of the Law if you do anything to them it will be considered a Crime and you will be taken to jail. Once 3 females & 2 males become 18 the Law will no longer effect you," Naruto said, slightly sad that the Uzumaki Clan wasn't considered a Full Clan of konoha and with 6 members in it anyway, and worried that Sasuke might do something to his family.

"So, I get to rebuild my Clan and get any girl in Konoha," Sasuke said with a smile so small no-one would be able to see it.

"Yes, but, another law of Konoha was that to be a civilian/member of konoha you must live here for more then 1 Year," Naruto said while moving an envelope onto the desk for Sasuke to look at the Photos of females that he can use to breed his Clan back.

Kushina - Naruto’s sexy red-haired mother.

Anko - His old sansei’s student.

Ayame - The ramen stand worker.

Chocho Akimichi - Choji’s only daughter.

Tsunade - The 5th Hokage.

Sakura Haruno- His Old Teammate. And Tsunade Student.

Hinata Hyuga - Naruto’s Fangirl.

Ino Yamanaka - His Ex-Fangirl.

Kurenai Yuhi - Only thing he knows of her was that she was good with genjutsu.

Tenten - Member of Team Guy and a weapon Nut.

Hanabi Hyuga - Hinata’s sister and Heir of the Clan.

The next is only if he is married to Sakura and Naruto is married to Hinata if they did forget the ones up top.

himawari Uzumaki - Naruto’s Daughter.

Sarada Uchiha - His own Daughter.

Sakura Uchiha- His wife And Tsunade Student.

Hinata Uzumaki - Naruto’s wife.

Who Does he Pick

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)