More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seth Marx Seth Marx

Head to The Stark Mansion?

The Stark Mansion.

"God damn son-of-a-bitch!!!"

6 hours later and you're still sat in your car outside of The Stark Mansion,cursing out Chief Dooley in the most imaginative ways you can think of.

"That trumped up egg fucking whore of a dinosaur cock,how fucking DARE HE tell me I'm not good enough for his his shitty little team."

You pause momentarily from placing a curse on Dooley and the entire S.S.R team to take your anger out on your steering wheel.
You rain blow after blow down upon it,swelling your knuckles with each punch until you finally feel the aggression in you subside and you're left with nothing but the pain in your hands.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!" you cry as blood starts to drip from your fingers.You bend over clutching at your tortured digits and wait for the searing white heat to fade to a dull throb.

"Well that was fucking stupid" you say to yourself as you try to massage some life back into your hands.
As you slump back in your seat you gaze out of the window trying to get your head around the kind of day you've been having.
"What a waste of fucking time" you think.

You've been sat here for an eternity,watching a house that has only shown any sign of life once and that was when the butler had walked out to collect the mail.Bar that there's been nothing,There's been no sign of Stark (after all,what kind of genius would he be if he came back knowing he was America's Most Wanted),there's been no visitor's apart from the mail man,in fact there's been bupkis and all you have to show for your time is a set of swollen knuckles and a stress headache that could floor a rhino.
You reach into your glove compartment and pull out a bottle of painkiller's.
You pop a couple and wash them down with one of the six pack of beers you'd stopped off to buy on your way over.

"Well,if I've gotta be bored I might as well be drunk" you reason to yourself.

Another two hours pass and in that time you've taken a few more pills and drunk another 3 beers.
As you reach the bottom of your can you start to feel sleepy and before you know it you've dropped off.

Come to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)