More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tsuchigumo550 Tsuchigumo550

Which era calls most to you?

The Space Age - Star of the Golden City

The adventure and magic of ancient times is finally rekindled once the stars are within reach, each planet a new possible world of discovery and exploration. Possibilities become more endless than ever, with the infinite expanse of exploration finally existing alongside modern technology and social structure. Freedom on an individual level has never been so grand, and the ratio of restrooms to the population in the galaxy has never seemed so dismally minimal.

Stories of star-hopping, carrying cargo and looking for relief, stories of colonies making the most of the planets they land on, of personal fortune and misfortunes- all of them can exist quite handily here. Drinks are the second most valuable commodity, some so rare and powerful that a single glass is worth a small planet- and, naturally, the first is a full schematic for a functioning restroom. That's simply how it is in the Inryo local cluster, after all.

Perhaps this was what the Goddess had in mind all along? Or maybe this is simply what Inryo chose for itself? Even in a time of infinite possibility, some questions were not made to be answered- and, in some cases, the journey and story itself is answer enough.

Who's story will you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)