More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Sit Down???????????

The Sit Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln Sat At The Head Of The Table, and Prepared For His Words To Speak. "I Called You Here Today To Ask For Your Aid In Taking Over Louisiana's Underworld. In Exchange For Helping Me Take Over, I Give You Extensive Territory In Your Cities. The I.R.A Will Supply The Guns Needed To Expand Provided We Can Meet The Demand To Supply Their Own Demands." Says Lincoln. "Listen Up My Brothers and Sisters, Lincoln Clay Wiped Out The Entire Marcano Organisation Single Handed, He Helped Us Expand, Supplied Us With The Weapons The Government Said We Can't Be "Trusted" To Use, and Brought Prosperity To All Colored Folk In New Bordeaux. It Is Our Debt To Him, For Backing Us, Helping Us, and Saving Us, That Must Be Paid." Cassandra Tells The Gathered Haitian Lieutenants. "As For You, My Fellow Sicilians, Lincoln Saved My Life, Pulled Me Out Of The Freezer When Sal Marcano Betrayed Me. He Could Have Easily Left Me In There To Freeze To , But He Didn't. Ask Yourselves, 'Would My Fellows Do The Same For Me?' Ask Yourselves This and Make The Right Decision." Says Vito. "I Don't Know Much About Debt or Freezers, but Lincoln Clay Gave Me The Reason To Fight Back, Live To Fight Another Day, and It's Because Of Him That I Can Rest Easy, Knowing My Son Lies In His Casket At Peace. He Gave A Grieving Father The Chance To Repay The Man Who Stole His Son From Him and Killed Him." Says Burke.

The Assembled Micks, Sicilians and Haitians Look Amongst Their Fellows Then At The Others, Before Ultimately Standing Up, and Symbolically Putting Their Guns On The Table and Raising Their Glasses At Lincoln. "Pour Lincoln!" Declare The Haitians. "Pour Lincoln!" The Irish and Sicilians Reiterate. "The I.R.A Will Stand Behind You Mr. Clay." Says Father O'Hara. "Thank You Padre, I Appreciate That. But Now, I Must Show You My Gratitude For Real, I Had Burke and Cassandra Prepare In Advance Should You Choose To Join Me. The Finest Girls The Brothels In The French Ward, Booze From Distilleries In Pointe Verdun, and Empire Carpetbagger From Delray Hollow That We Have To Offer." Says Lincoln As Several Asian and Other Ethnic Girls Enter, Followed By Men Carrying Crates Of Booze and Empire Carpetbagger Strain Of Marijuana. Roxy Sits In Lincoln's Lap, Jealously Guarding Her Man From The Other Girls


Most Of The Guests Had Returned To Their Cities, and Lincoln Laid In Bed With Roxy, Hand On Her Growing Belly. It Was Early Morning, and Lincoln and Roxy Were Expecting Their First Child Together. If It Was A Son, Lincoln Would Name Him Sammy Ellis Or Danny John, If A Girl, He'd Name her Perla. If Lincoln Succeeded In Taking Over Louisiana, He'd Gain A Seat On The Commission, Since Only The Most Powerful Dons In America Joined The Commission, and Most Were In Charge Of A Specific State.


Lincoln Had Taken To Having A Private Drink With Roxy, His Underbosses and Father O'Hara. "Father O'Hara, I Appreciate Your Taking The Time To Join Us Here In America. As A Sign Of Our Appreciation, I've Arranged A Ship Loaded With PCP, Saigon Sally, Empire Carpetbagger, and Our Most Recent Strain of Hybridized Indica, Something We Call Irish Highway. It Is Ready To Depart For A Port Of Your Choosing." Says Lincoln. "Thank You My Son, I'll Inform The Council Of Your Hospitality." Says O'Hara. "We Will Await Your Word Father." Says Burke.


Lincoln Was In His Office Awaiting The Call.....................................

What Call???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)