More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

The Seductive Babysitter (Father / Teen)

It was a long back and forth until my wife prevailed against me and we took care of a foreign au pair as a babysitter. We are my wife Emily, our son Simon and I Markus. My wife and I have been married for 4 years and had our son last year. We are both in our early 30s and immediately after our dream wedding we fulfilled our dream of a single-family home. Since my wife wants to go back to her job as a banker, we needed a babysitter. At first I was against it because I hate to let strangers into my house and to my son. In addition, today's youth is no longer as responsible as they used to be. But after weeks of discussions my wife prevailed and we decided on a Brazilian au pair. I have to say that my wife herself was in Brazil as an au pair at younger age and therefore wanted to have someone from there.

After studying the résumé at an agency extensively, we decided on a candidate who should stay with us for a year. Her name is Emilia and some of her roots are German, which is why, according to the agency, she speaks German well. She is 18 years old and comes from a family with 3 children. Despite the good general data, I still retained a certain basic skepticism.

We finally agreed on a day in June on which she should enter Germany. My wife cleared all the details with Emilia and my part was only to pick her up from the airport.

When the big day came, I said goodbye to my son and my wife, who, full of anticipation, pressed a big kiss on my lips.

"Have fun darling and don't get rid of Emilia right away" she says with a warning but with a sweet smile.

"I try my best" I say and know that I can't refuse my dear wife.

Then I sit down in my black Audi A6 and take the half-hour journey towards the airport. Quickly, as there is little traffic on the streets this Sunday, I rush along the main road. The air conditioning is running at full speed because we have exceeded the 30 degree mark again. I notice how the sweat runs down my forehead and for a moment I think about how nice it would be to lie in the garden with a cold beer. After another 15 minutes of driving I finally reached the airport and after parking my car I go inside the airport. With a painted paper sign I stand in the entrance hall, in which the passengers of the flight should pass through. I wait another few minutes in the almost empty hall until suddenly a large group of people emerge from the restricted area. I look curiously at the people walking past me in a huge cluster. For a moment I think that it might be the wrong flight because I can't spot a young Brazilian woman, but a moment later I hear a shy female voice next to me.

“Excuse me, are you Mr. Blum? I am Emilia” says the delicate voice in a clean, almost accent-free german and curiously I turn to the voice.

"Wow" it immediately goes through my head, perplexed, when I see the suntanned young woman in front of me.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)