More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

But which one?

The Seating Arrangement (Cast and Characters List)

On behalf The Treasury Hotel and Reception Centre we would like to join us in celebrating the wedding of Alexa Victors and Daniel Rigby.

Seating Arrangement

The Head Table

The Bride Alexa Victors (Age 27) Gorgeous pocket-rocket. If she was at a club all eyes would be on Alexa. Shorter, 5 foot 4, but with great curves, top and bottom. Long dark brown hair that needs lots of work to be kept under control. A large tattoo of a phoenix on her lower back. Confident with a sexual energy that just seemed to attract men even when she didn't seem to notice. Has a high sex drive for the right person, if only she was marrying the right one...

The Groom Daniel Rigby (Age 36) Living overseas Daniel chanced upon Alexa when he was on R&R. A communications engineer. Struck it lucky with Alexa, who would seem out of his league. The opposite of her. Quiet, slightly nerd and a homebody. Looking for commitment when everyone around her seemed like they just wanted a good time. The safe sensible choice.

The Bridesmaids

The Maid of Honor (Joey Branch) - Torrie (Age 30) – Alexa’s older sister, different dad than Alexa. Bisexual blonde beauty who’s smart, funny and athletic. Made it her life’s mission to pull pranks on her lil sister, especially those to publicly embarrass her. Finally settled on a lucrative career as a personal trainer after bouncing around jobs after college.

Melissa (Age 28) – Asian-American lawyer. Smart, achieving good grades in law school on a merit-based scholarship. Looks set to have a very successful law career. Savvy enough to have a suspicion on Alexa potentially being unfaithful. Loves working out and often found in the gym.

Astryd (Age 31) – Caramel coloured beauty of Caribbean background. Amazing curly dark hair with big green eyes. Met Alexa on holiday in Barbados a few years back and become tight friends ever since. With Astryd away from Alexa's normal circle, the bride-to-be has confided much and knows all that is going on.

Bernice (Age 29) – Sultry and seductive redhead friend of Alexa. Bosomy with pleasurable curves. Bernice’s stated plan has been to make a pass at Vinny at the reception, her intentions become a well know rumour of sorts. Single, looking to hook up with her sights set originally on Vinny.

Gillian (Age 24) – Gorgeous Blonde friend of Alexa. Quite ditzy and very gullible. Sport and petite with barely more than an A-cup. Currently has a boyfriend who couldn’t make it to the wedding. Intending to remain faithful to him but could be potentially persuaded to play the “if” game. It’s not really cheating “if”…

The Groomsmen

Aaron (Age 47) – Daniel’s boss and owner of a successful engineering company. Well-to-do older gentleman but still in the full prime of his manhood. A voice that drips honey and a charming tongue to boot. A rakish cad and a successful ladies’ man. (Aaron Branch) has been having a potential scandalous and oh so hot workplace affair with Alexa after she came on a year or two ago to help save money for her and Daniel’s wedding. Give’s Alexa plenty of overtime being her over his desk.

Vinny (Age 32) – Italian descent former professional boxer. Began his career undefeated with 18 wins in a row and a number of smaller regional titles before a later career finishing slide. Trains and managers young up and coming fighters now. Friend of Alexa’s younger, wilder days before she met Daniel. Has some unsavoury connections to the underworld crime personalities. (Vinny Branch) Has a friends-with-benefits arrangement of Alexa that never stopped even after Daniel come on the scene. Helps Alexa scratch that irresistible itch that needs scratching…

Kyall (Age 41) – Daniel’s older brother. Looks very similar to Daniel with a touch greyer hair.

Christopher (Age 36) – Daniel’s old college room-mate. Star athlete during college. African-American who came out as gay in recent years. Has an amicable sporting rivalry with Vinny.

Joey (Age 27) – Old college friend of Alexa (Joey Branch). Attentive in class, his help ensured Alexa would pass her introductory units. Joey’s reward for helping Alexa? Helping himself to her panties and ‘kind of’ V-card. Took some compromising photos of Alexa that he’s been saving to use as to convince Alexa to have one last fling before her wedding day.

Table 2

Alexa Victor's Mother Katherine, Father Harvey and other relations.

Table 3

Daniel Rigby's Mother and Father plus other guests.

Father Tobias (Age 68) - Rigby family Priest for many years. Officiating the wedding between Alexa and Daniel.

Tables 4, 5 & 6.

Other friends and family.

Morgan Karsada (Age 30) - A blonde bombshell who's taking a break from her life as a lawyer and single mother to attend the wedding. Friend and co-worker of Melissa's.

Nila Patel (Age 36) - Indian American and former high school girlfriend of Daniel's. Harbors a dark secret that only Kyall knows of.

Where are you seated?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)