More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeusethrowaway freeusethrowaway

Who do you sit next to?

The Schoolgirl

You stand next to the schoolgirl, holding onto the pole right next to her seat, as all the seats next to her are occupied. Her head is perfectly aligned to your cock. If she were to look up from her phone she would be face-to-face with your ever increasing boner. You look at her slender legs that are exposed thanks to her short little plaid skirt. You can picture yourself, slowly, running your hands up her thin legs. Slowly, but surely up and down her creamy, white skin. How soft they must feel. Those beautiful legs most likely have not been touched by another guy yet.

Her logo is of St. Timothy's school, the all-girls sister school, Senior class. You used to attend the "brother school". Those girls from the Sister School used to drive all the boys wild, whenever they saw them. The girls were just as eager as the boys and would gladly flirt and tease back.

You start to wonder if the girls of St. Timothy still have that slutty attitude.

The bus comes to a stop and a few people begin to get off at their stops. A man sitting right next to the schoolgirl stands up and hurries to the side exit. Another woman who is sitting right across from the schoolgirl stands up and leaves.

It's time to find out

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)