More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What does Thrane get for his Troubles?

The Sack (And Not Testicles)

Thrane was Awarded a Medal, comended and then give the Sack. This wasn't his first time breaking the Rules to save lives. But he had done one Stunt too many. He used to be Garrus Vakarian's Partner, but Vakarian quit, and now he was Gone. Guess he would have to either Go Merc or be a Cheap Ass Security Guard. As he packed his Shit, and left HQ he was in the process of Booking a ride to his Apartment when he was approached by a Group of Salarian's.

''You have 60 Seconds to explain before you lose half your face.'' Says Thrane as he draws his Pistol on the Lead Salarian, whose Companions Do The Same On Him. ''Greetings Thrane, My name is Sueleen Raeka, I represent the Council's Spectre Unit. We would like to extend you an offer to join us.'' Says the Lead Salarian. ''Why should I Trust you? For all I Know you Want me dead.'' Says Thrane as the Salarian's Accompanying her reluctantly lower their own Weapons. ''She's not Lying Thrane.'' Says a Voice that just happens to be Executor Pallin's. ''Here to Gloat Executor?'' Thrane Bitterly asks. ''No, I told Spectre Raeka that You would be hard to convince, which is why I decided to follow and help her. I don't like the Spectres, thats no secret, and whatever our Differences may be, you have a Talent. You managed to infiltrate a Area that was held by extremists who wanted justice for the wrongs dealt to them, and you solved the problem peacefully. On top of that is your service Record, your the reason the Colony World of Taetrus survived the Demonstration-X17Z incident with no civilian Casualties, and you did so of your own initiative. That alone speaks well of you, furthermore in spite of your lax attitude towards regs, you still Have near spotless Record, You cleaned up C-Sec, and you did so without even being apart of it. If I let you go with only what you've got with you, I'd be doing You and the Council a great Disservice. Which is why I put your name forward as a candidate for the Spectres.'' Says Pallin.

''Alright, it would be a boon for my people, and the Hanar, who we owe so much, if I do this I want concessions for my People, I want increased funding into A cure for Keprals Syndrome. Further more I want My peoples Planetary Security updated and upgraded. We will not always be able to rely on Our Electronic Grid. To do so would be downright disastrous if we Did in a Galactic War.'' Says Thrane. ''We will have to look into that for now meet me at the Salarian Embassy on the Presidium.'' Says Raeka as she and the others Leave. 'Spectre? Me? I don't want this, but it will help my people. So I will endure.' Thinks Thrane as he heads to the Salarian Embassy.

The Embassy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)