More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The SEXPO

For the last few weeks the Female Erotic Police Squad has been preparing for a big event they were supposed to protect. It was the largest trade show of the erotic industry called SEXPO. All the porn producers and pornstars were there and so were the manufacturers of sex toys and fetish gear with their latest products.

Athena was in the command centre with three other police officers, a bunch of monitors and a radio. She was dressed slightly differently than usual, because the organisers of the event asked the police whether they could dress even sexier, of course Nicole the commissioner was happy to oblige. The captain was dressed in a black bodystocking with a spidery theme, her whole body was covered in nylon spider webs and two cute spiders ‘sat’ on her nipples; that was the only thing that hid her breasts, since she was not wearing a bra, as was her custom. Athena had a leather corset which made her slim waist even thinner, strappy sandals on fifteen centimetre stiletto heels and a thong. She decided that if they wanted her to look sexy, she could skip the skirt completely. Too bad she was going to spend most of the time in this room, where no-one could see her.

The other policewomen wore uniforms that were significantly altered. Instead of tank tops they had only blue see-through bandeau bras, their skirts were a lot shorter and now covered only half of the buttocks. The pantyhose were sheer for all, no fishnets and only seven deniers, of course crotchless, instead of lacy panties the girls had thongs, their heels were also fifteen centimetres high, instead of the usual twelve. All the girls had their lips painted bright red. The police offered not only protection, but also additional decoration.

Nicole, the commissioner, surprised everyone with her outfit, or should it rather be called a costume. She was there as an officer as well as a celebrity, so she had more liberty regarding clothes. She came dressed as a slutty schoolgirl. She wore a white shirt, cropped to reveal her flat belly, a plaid skirt that exposed a centimetre of her firm buttocks and a glimpse of her red panties, white stockings, and Mary Jane’s in bimbo version with fifteen centimetre heels . Her blonde hair were tied into pigtails, even with a push-up bra which gave her the illusion of bigger breasts she still looked fifteen years younger. She even had a lollipop, albeit a penis-shaped one.

The commissioner would later be a part of a performance and was currently talking with someone who introduced herself as Victoria and worked for one of the main manufacturers who had an exposition at the markets.

Victoria looked… uniquely, even for this particular event. She was 185 centimetres tall and wore high heeled boots with insane platforms that added another twenty two centimetres to her height; she towered over petite Nicole almost comically. The woman was wearing a pink full body latex suit, it included a hood that revealed only eyes and lips. Victoria’s lips were large, presumably augmented and painted bright red. The woman had an almost cartoonish hourglass figure, enhanced by a tight corset and huge J-cup breasts.

The women made small talk and discussed some of the toys presented on the Sexpo, before they split up and both went to their jobs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)