More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

Whose story do we follow?

The Rules (and world) of Sexa

The core rules and standards of International Competitive Sex League were established sometime in the 1930s and had changed very little in the modern era.

The basic sport was almost like a form of team based mixed martial arts based around a 3 strike elimination system. Two or more people engage in sexual activity in an area and try to eliminate their opponent by inducing orgasms (or "O's") in the other. The last team left standing is the winner.

One or more referees are also on the field to preside over matches and enforce rules. When a referee blows a whistle, all sexual activity must cease and the match clock is stopped.

A regulation match is timed for 40 minutes. This is split into two 20 minute halves, with teams given a 3 minute break between halves.

If one team has not been completely eliminated at the end of the 40 minute regulation time:

  • The team with the most remaining active players wins the match.
  • If the teams have an equal number of players then the team with the least amount of total combined strikes (also colloquially referred to as "O's") wins the match. (i.e. had the least orgasms)
  • If the teams have an equal number of players and strikes then the match ends in a draw.
  • For matches where a winner must be determined (e.g. in Playoffs and Finals) then 7 minutes of overtime (OT) are added where a 'sudden little ' rule is in place. First team to orgasm loses. Overtime periods are added until a winner is determined.

Elimination Rules:

  • When a player experiences three orgasms (3 strikes/O's) in a match they are eliminated.
  • If a player experiences a climax so great that they are incapacitated (cannot move or participate consciously) for more than 2 minutes or can no longer continue they are eliminated and are considered to have taken all 3 strikes.
  • If a player submits via 'tap out' they are eliminated and are considered to have taken all 3 strikes.
  • If a players causes grievous bodily harm to another opposing player they are eliminated and are considered to have taken all 3 strikes. (suspensions and fines may be enforced based on the severity of injuries)

Timeouts: Teams have two 30 second timeouts available to them per half. (A maximum of 4 per match). Teams do not get timeouts during Overtime, however there is a 1 minute break between Overtime periods.

Violations:

Fuck clock violation (20 second rule): At least one player on each team must be engaged in sexual activity at all times. If any team is caught not being engaged in a sexual activity for more than 20 seconds a violation is called and the team is penalised. The opposing team then gets a full minute to pleasure the penalised team without resistance.

Divisions:

Divisions in the Professional Leagues are divided via number of players per team and gender makeup. Certain match formats may also have additional rules to the base set that are specific to that format. The most common and popular match formats are:

3v3

MFF:

  • 2 teams of 3 players.
  • 1 male and 2 females per team.
  • Nohomo forfeit: in the event that only two players remain and they are the same sex, one player may declare a "Nohomo" which will eliminate themselves automatically (a tapout). Usually only used in some matches ending in rare M v M situations, but in general professional players are comfortable performing sexual acts with anyone regardless of preference.

MMF:

  • 2 teams of 3 players.
  • 2 males and 1 female per team.
  • Each female player has an additional 2 strikes above the standard 3 before elimination. i.e. it takes 5 orgasms to eliminate a female.

Mixed 3's

  • 2 teams of 3 players.
  • any combination of male or females per team (opposing teams do not need to match).

All MMM or FFF (often called the G-Div)

  • 2 teams of 3 players.
  • All males or all females per team (opposing teams must match e.g. MMM vs MMM)

2v2

MF:

  • 2 teams of 2 players.
  • 1 male and 1 female per team.

MM vs FF:

  • 2 teams of 3 players.
  • 2 males on one team
  • 2 females on one team

1 on 1 Singles

  • Various combinations and divisions similar to those above are not uncommon though not as hugely popular as the team based match-ups.

There are of course many other divisions with varying degrees of popularity, though the higher the number of players per team the harder it is for audiences to watch the game aspect of the sport with so many bodies to keep track of.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)