More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GLKnight GLKnight

What's next?

The Retirement Home

"Jesus, Grandma!", Aaron shouted with a chuckle. "What the Hell's IN this box? Fort Knox?!"

Abigail's 86 year old frame could barely lift anything nowadays, and with the recent passing of her husband, Marvin, from a heart attack a couple years ago, finances had become tight. Thankfully, the house Abigail had been living in had been paid off, so with a quick turnaround netting her around $400 000, she was able to find a new place rather quickly. And with Lara, her daughter and Aaron, her grandson on hand to help out with the move, it cut costs down even more. The best part? The house she chose to live in was EXTREMELY cheap, with the $20 000 asking price not even touching the money she got from selling the old house.

"You know it," Abigail replied. "Just put that in the dining room on the table. We'll sort them later!"

While no slouch, Aaron had put on a bit of weight recently due to his office job. But despite being single, the 32 year old man felt he was doing alright for himself. He felt he looked alright, making enough money, taking care of himself. Things were good for him.

"Little help," Lara called out. "This is starting to slip a bit!"

Unfortunately, things weren't that good for Lara. Her 62 years were catching up with her very quickly, as arthritis has started to settle in after she began to put on a lot of weight. So, quickly putting the box he was carrying on the table, he dashed over and quickly helped his mom carry it over to the couch by the stairs. With a solid thump, the box full of picture frames made a clatter before settling down.

"Thank you, sweetie!", Lara exclaimed in between pants of breath. But Aaron paid no mind to it, as something within him compelled him to look at his mom. Or, more accurately, down the neckline of his mother's shirt, at a pair of what he would definitely call tits dangled below lacking any form of bra or support. A twinge of guilt ate at him, but something even more powerful made itself known, despite Aaron not being able to recognize what it was. But what he could tell was that he DESPERATELY needed to find a girl to fuck if he was this hard up by looking at his mom's tits.

"I'll, uh, be right back. Nature's calling me."

Before anyone could say a word, Aaron immediately ran off to find the nearest bathroom.

"Dear me," Abigail exclaimed. "What got into him?"

Standing up with a groan, Lara adjusted her shirt.

"I honestly don't know. Poor boy has been working hard for us the last few days."

"Working hard," Abigail thought to herself with a giggle. Normally, she would think of a comment like that as crass, but something within her found delight in it.

"We should probably keep at it while he's indisposed. Right, mom?"

Broken out of her reverie, Abigail quickly nodded in agreement. As she walked out the front, Lara noted that she seemed to have a little more life in her. A little more bounce in her step. And, in a realization that confused Lara a bit, a lit more jiggle in Abigail's shirt. Quickly brushing that aside, Lara quickly followed suit out the door and to the car for the last few boxes of the whole endeavor.

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)