More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by filthy_natasha filthy_natasha

What's next?

The Red Warrior

Kassie stands naked, admiring herself in the full length mirror. She is 5'6, 120 lbs, with dark brown hair to her shoulders, hazel eyes, light tan skin, delicate features. Her 34D breasts are full and luscious, her stomach is smooth, her ass is a perfect bubble butt. She is beautiful and she knows it. She understands why she was chosen.

"Are you ready?" asks Sylvia, appearing in the mirror over Kassie's left shoulder. Their eyes make contact, as they did on that first day, when Kassie farted cum all over the blonde's face.

"I...I don't know," says Kassie, turning around to face her. She is glad that Sylvia is here, glad that the younger woman was chosen to be her page. As terrified and confused as she is by everything that has happened these last days, her bond with Sylvia is a great comfort.

"You will do well, I know it," says her page as she begins to dress Kassie: black fishnet stockings, garter belt, open cup black lace teddy that showcases her majestic breasts, stiletto heels.

"It is time," booms the voice.

Kassie sighs deeply and Sylvia extracts the huge butt plug that has been preparing her gladiatrix for combat. One more look passes between them, and then Kassie steps through the door.

The crowd is smaller than she expected, perhaps 100 men in all, gathered around the circular arena. Kassie in her black lingerie approaches her combatant, dressed in red lace, and they lock eyes and nod, as warriors do. Sylvia has confided that this is Tatiana, known as the Red Warrior. She has battled for months and is unbeaten. But Sylvia is not worried for her gladiatrix. She has told Kassie that she will win, that she is special, that she will deliver them both to freedom.

"Tonight's battle," booms the omnipresent and ever unseen voice, "pits a newcomer against a familiar favorite. Kassie, our freshest gladiatrix, in her first battle against the Red Warrior!"

The crowd roars at the mention of Tatiana's nickname, and the statuesque beauty waves her hands and smiles. It is the confident smile of a champion.

"Let the cum fart battle begin!" proclaims the voice.

The Red Warrior drops to all fours immediately. Kassie, who has been prepped extensively by Sylvia, does the same. Their faces are inches away from each other. Eyes meeting eyes, mouths set in grim determination.

Two masked and naked men stride into the arena. Each takes his place behind a woman, hands roughly gripping hips. Kassie grunts as she feels her man thrust deeply into her ass. Tatiana makes no sound, appears not to react at all to being sodomized. She grins scornfully at her opponent, a look that says she is not worried about her competition today.

The masked men fuck them, the crowd shouts at them, and the women stare at each other. Kassie tries to imitate her opponent, tries not to cry out or show anything on her face, but she is not made of stone. She moans, she howls, her face twists. And the Red Warrior's sneer, implacable and calm, mocks her.

Tatiana's man thrusts himself deeply, lets loose a warrior's cry, and releases his seed into the gladiatrix's bowels. The crowd applauds and cheers, and Kassie feels a weight in her stomach. She is losing. The man steps forward and, as is the custom of the arena, places his softened phallus between both women's faces. The Red Warror licks along the shaft to clean him but Kassie holds back. She is to taste it.

"Is my ass-juice not good enough for you?" snarls Tatiana. "Perhaps you wish to forfeit."

Sylvia, her page, has told Kassie what she has to do today. What the stakes are. She swallows hard and sticks out her tongue. As she and her foe lick the cock together, the man sighs appreciatively. And perhaps it is this sight, of the two beautiful women cleaning the sullied prick, that causes the man behind Kassie to grunt and deliver her the semen that she so desperately needs.

"Lucky girl," says Tatiana, an eyebrow raising. Kassie has never felt more relieved to have a man cum in her asshole. Her sodomite pulls out, steps to their mouths for his cleaning, as the first man exits the arena. Immediately a new masked man appears and takes his place behind the Red Warrior.

Sylvia has explained everything to her gladiatrix. Once a man has cum and been cleaned and left the arena, the next man may enter. The number of men to sodomize each woman depends on a number of factors including the experience of the gladiatrices, the amount of money wagered, the whims of the unseen voice. Today, perhaps due to Kassie's inexperience, there will be only five men for each woman. Five men to fill their asses with semen.

"Your shithole is flavorless," sneers the Red Warrior as she drags her tongue across the cock of Kassie's first man. It is gamesmanship. Kassie knows this. She can taste the pungent flavor of her rectum on his prick, and she knows Tatiana can too. She licks faster, determined to send him on his way, determined to take her next four cocks quickly and beat her opponent.

The crowd murmurs and chants, voices rising and falling with the action in front of them. Tatiana's second man cums incredibly quickly, before Kassie's has barely taken a stroke inside her ass, and the applause is deafening. The Red Warrior is the favorite, there is a lot of money placed on her, and the crowd is pleased to see her winning.

The women's eyes press together as they lick the cock clean, a ferocious look passing between them. Kassie reaches her hand far under her supine body, finds the balls of her man, caresses them warmly, and he quickly and loudly looses himself inside her rectum.

"Pathetic," hisses Tatiana. "A cheater's trick." But Kassie knows that nothing is off limits, that she can use whatever means she has to make her men cum.

"I will fart cum in your face until you ," spits the Red Warrior.

Kassie gives her an impertinent smile. "Not if I make them cum faster, bitch."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)