More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by iwannapint123 iwannapint123

Where did the map lead to?

The Reaper's Amulet

The map contained a location and some information about the treasure it lead to. "_THE REAPER'S AMULET. _The wielder of this amulet shall possess the power to steal animal spirits from anyone.", Camille read the information written on the map. "Stealing animal spirits.... from anyone? Just how powerful I would become if I am able to get my hands on such a thing!!". Just a thought of this gave her an arousal, her nipples became hard while her breath became orgasmic. "Mhmhmhm.... Ahahh....hahahahahahaha", she laughed maniacally as the voice echoed inside the chamber. She walked back up the stairs up to the door. It looked like the door had been sealed. "Not a problem!", she grinned as she phased into the door, emerging on the other side of it. She rolls the map making sure no one else gets their eyes on it and walks away.

The location marked on the map was inside the jungle of spirits. Camille sneaked out from the castle and went to the jungle in search of the amulet. It was never easy to find something in the jungle of spirits. The jungle was a nothing less than a maze in itself. But Camille continued on her journey. After walking inside the jungle for almost a day without any success, she was about to give up hope. Then a rumbling started. The great ape spirit was on a tear. Camille hid herself beside a tree. It was a chaotic situation for the animals in the jungle. Just then Camille remembered something that was written on the map. She takes out the map and reads it. "There's a guardian of the cave where the amulet is kept. It's the spirit of the great ape.", she read on the map. "So that's where I need to go!", she said cracking a smirk on her face. Camille advanced in the direction of the spirit.

As soon as she reached near the spirit, she saw it, the cave. She found what she came for. Camille could not control her anxiety, but first she needed to confront the great ape. Or can she sneak past him into the cave?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)