More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Where to begin?

The RA comes by (originally by derek)

(originally by derek from CHYOO3)

Just as he set down his bag, he heard a knock on the door. A red-haired girl came in, with a bit of a coy smile on her lips. "Hi, my name's Jasmine, I'll be the RA this year for the floor. Looks like you haven't had any trouble moving in?"

Jasmine had some inexplicable sexiness around her - she was dressed like a normal college girl on a weekday, sweatshirt and jeans kind of thing, but it was as though she was giving something off through her pores.

"Yeah, my parents just left, I'm finally out on my own!"

"Parents gone, huh? Well, that means that I don't have to be quite as syrupy-sweet as I have been."

Jasmine turned and shut the door behind her, locking it with a sharp sound that made him jump.

"So, now we can have our little chat about what kind of year you want to have here at school. I think you'll find that we have plenty of fun - I've had plenty in every building I've been in so far. The question is, what kind of fun are we going to have? After all, I'm responsible for you" She put her finger to her lips, sucking it in ever so slightly.

Her voice had entirely changed pitch in that comment, and he couldn't quite tell if she was offering...or demanding!

Will she be in charge, or he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)