More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lordterra Lordterra

Which porn have you decided to enter.

The Pussy Master

(Warning this will be abit boring as it is giving the narrative and descriptions of the pornstars, if you want to skip to the porn just select the next option)

You selected 'The Pussy Master' and all the images disappeared and everything went black. After a few seconds you opened your eyes and the first thing you saw was a door opening and you could feel two small hands holding your own.

Looking to both your left you could see Rikki Six, who was wearing a red and green striped skirt, a white blouse and a black cardigan with a dark purple backpack and to your right you could see Nikki Seven with the exact same skirt and white blouse but with a grey cardigan and a light purple backpack and now with the door open you could see Courtney Cummz in her sexy black outfit that showed more skin that it covered dusting. You couldn't believe this, you are actually in the porn, well better enjoy it.

"Hey Mom, me, Rikki and John are going to go in my room" said the very sexy Nikki who stood at my right. Courtney looked in our direction and you could be mistaken but you thought she may of bit her lip as she looked at you. After a second Courtney sighed "Fine, just don't make a mess Nikki, I spent all day cleaning up"

Nikki just nodded, seemingly half listening to her step-mom, before saying "Come on you guys let's head into my room" she said before pulling my hand and leading me and Rikki towards her room. Approaching the door Nikki dumped her bag on the floor, with me and Rikki following her example and following her into the room.

All three of us were silent for a few seconds before Rikki spoke "So she was your step-mom?" and it got her a short answer of "Yea" from Nikki. "Is she cool?" Rikki tried again and once again got a short answer of "She's ok". Deciding to break the awkward tension I spoke "Don't you two need to get changed?".

Both Rikki and Nikki gave a nod before they went to Nikki's drawers and pulled out out some clothing. Both quickly stripped and changed into their own sleepwear with Nikki wear a thin red shirt with no pants that gave small flashes of her red panties and white bra while Rikki went for a much sexier set. Wearing a semi-see through purple negligee that showed of her black panties as well as her sexy purple bra and a large amount of cleavage. As for me I simply wore simple black boxers and white muscle shirt that showed off my above average muscles.

Rikki gave a low whistle "Looking good John ", I simply smirked "I could say the same about you Rikki you little minx, I think your trying to seduce me with that outfit".

Rikki gave a small grin before her face lit up "Oh I got a idea, Nikki and I close our eyes and you kiss the one who you think looks better ok?". Nikki gave a raised eyebrow before nodding and I did the same. With that Rikki and Nikki stood side by side with their eyes closed waiting for you to pick.

Which one do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)