More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bloodtalon bloodtalon

What Do You Decide To Do?

The Pursuit of Happiness (Laila)

You honestly have started to forget what it felt like to be in a healthy, functioning relationship. You had hooked up with girls, and even told a few that you had loved them since Eve, but none of them had made any difference to you. With a suppressive sigh, you stow away your thoughts of vengeance and corruption and decide to focus on a completely constructive line of thought. You begin to think about Laila, and how you could possibly get her to take the dive and decide to go out with you. Although she seems to like you a lot, you're absolutely certain that she is not stupid, and that your recent exploits with other girls, as "innocent" as they may be, would not escape her notice. Your white grin flashes across your face as you think, 'Well, let's just hope that it piques her curiosity...'

You awaken yourself fro your semi-daze to find you right outside of your next class, talking to people, once again on auto-pilot. It used to be that you could hardly walk and talk at the same time, but apparently you're now able to hold unrelated conversations and still work out your life problems in your head. You see Laila enter the classroom, and she flashes you her sweetly innocent smile. She's wearing a tight t-shirt which shows off her flat stomach and tight jeans that put her runner's legs on plain display. You take a moment to inconspicuously check out her ass while your friends continue chattering and then proceed with the normal conversation. You bid them farewell, and enter the class.

English classes have always been your strong point. You know how to write exactly what the teacher appreciates due to your powers of analysis, and you often hardly do any work. English instructors of this kind are no stranger to you, and you feel perfectly at home in such a free-minded class. Your teacher this year is a cheerful, portly woman who has a light spirit and a "poet's soul", as she likes to say. Although your deepest heart-felt poetry is mainly limited to limmericks, you often put out little pieces that makes many a girl in the class consider you deep and emotionally in-touch. This includes, of course, Laila.

You happen to sit next to Laila in this class, and you often catch her looking at you in class. She's not alone in this venture, but she's the only one in the class which seems to be worth any level of effort. She smiles at you warmly as you sit down next to her, you return it sevenfold. She only brightens further as you take your seat. Either she's genuinely a compassionate and loving person, or she wants you so bad that her mind would need an explicit content warning.

"And how are you doing today, John Doe?" she asks with a rather large and welcoming grin on her face. It really strikes your fancy how she refers to you by your full name. Most others use just your last, or the first when they are upset.

"Oh, you know," you reply with a shrug and nonchalant expression, "just doing my best to keep from being TOO awesome..." You trail off with sarcastic laughter, and she joins with a slight giggle.

At that moment, the teacher begins her lesson, and you two are into silence. However, part-way through the teacher's presentation of her favorite poems of the week, you notice that Laila is looking at you more often than usual. You begin to contemplate whether or not you should make your move now or wait until after class...

When Should You Do It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)