More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingOfBohemian KingOfBohemian

Now, who are you?

The Punk

Benjamin Quinn,

Also known as "Ben" by most of the people he associates with, nineteen years old, his birthday is in October. Benjamin turned eighteen at the start of his second junior year then nineteen at the start of his senior year. Ben isn't from around this town and this was the second year he was enrolled in Amorous High, he was held back at his last school and was to redo junior year in Amorous due to his lack of attendance in the school year. Benjamin found school to be incredibly boring and a waste of his time as it didn’t really teach him the life skills that were actually necessary to be an independent adult. However, he was far from mature seen from his actions. He rarely showed up for school his junior year at Amorous but passed by the skin of his teeth doing only what was required of him to pass through and not have to repeat the year again.

Benjamin was a taller young man, standing at about six feet and one inch from the ground. He has a slim athletic figure and his muscles are very toned. He was one of the few guys in the school to actually have a fit figure that everyone dreamed about. Ben wasn't the one to show it off though, so not many people inside of the school knew that unless they saw him outside of class; so, everyone had come to the conclusion that he was just a tall skinny kid with little to no muscle mass. Unknowing to anyone else Benjamin does have an above average dick size, being eight and a quarter inches long while erect.

Ben has dark black hair that he keeps shaved to an inch at most all around the sides and about finger length on the top. He has been seen to have his hair either under a snapback hat, spiked up into a fauxhawk or styled to lay back on his head. His eyes are a deep emerald green and almost seemed to shine like gems in a certain light, they were emphasized in vibrancy due to his contrasting thick black lashes and dark eyebrows. Ben can grow a full beard if he wanted to but likes to keep his face cleanly shaven most of the time. Occasionally when he doesn't want to shave he's been seen sporting around a scruffy short beard. Benjamin's skin is lightly tanned from all the time he spent outside when school wasn’t in session, he has scars on his knees and elbows from falling while skateboarding but they were covered up with various tattoo designs. Last year in school he was voted in the year book the most tattooed student, having ink on his hands, arms, shoulders, chest, upper-back, neck, upper-leg, shins, calves, and feet. Most students just thought that was bullshit though, there were never any pictures of them and Benjamin usually kept on a hoodie during school and long pants that only showed off the back on his hands and fingers that were in fact inked, but no one believed the rest of them.

His school grades have never been good, or even decent in that matter, which was quite unlike his IQ. Ben is incredibly smart but finds school useless and consistently chooses to not attend class but only complete assignments that are required to pass the class as well as tests. This senior year, however, his attendance was made to condition whether or not he would graduate with the rest of the class or have to take a summer course with one-hundred percent attendance to obtain his diploma. Ben doesn't take part in any clubs or after school activities, more than once he was offered a spot on the reserve football team due to his fantastic athletic health, but each time he denied the offer. Benjamin prefers to keep his hobbies outside of school, which included skateboarding, snowboarding in the winter, and working on cars.

Benjamin comes from an incredibly rich family; which students of Amorous thought would make him some posh rich kid who wears sweater vests and always dresses nice but Benjamin doesn't embrace his family much. He sticks to himself and keeps his own blacked out punk style that wasn't widely seen in Amorous High; apart from the small group of "emo" kids. No one can figure out if Ben is straight or gay, he hasn't shown interest in any girls at the school, or people in general at the school. He is nearly a mystery to everyone who attends Amorous, even to the teachers. All everyone sees is a punk kid who doesn't like to play by the rules.

The First Day of School

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)