More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Progenitor Progenitor

A little swelling huh?

The Procedure

Gillian gasped as the needle and the arm it was connected to descended, first poking painfully against the soft skin of her belly and then penetrating fully into her. She squeaked as the unpleasant burn of the needle jolted through her, but relaxed as the pain ended as suddenly as it began.

<Do try to relax.> The first creature said to her. She couldnt see the other. <Regardless of my colleagues feelings, acceptance on your behalf will only make the inevitable easier for you.>

She layed back and stopped squirming, unsure if she should resign herself to her fate or try to get up, try to resist. Something burned in her abdomen as the needle retracted itself. It didn't hurt... It was more of a warm sensation, something she wasn't fully accustomed to but yet was totally familiar, welcoming. Warmth flooded between her legs.

<Ah, little slut is getting turned on. > The creature out of her sight said. <Who's doing the honors? Come on, let me. I love knocking these self righteous human females up. It's fun to... >

"Knock up?" She said, alarmed. "What? What's happening? Where am I?"

The warmth between her legs was suddenly accompanied by disorientation and confusion. She remembered something about the light, about the aliens...

Aliens...

... Aliens...

The sensation of 'alien' was gone, the feeling of something unfamiliar, unknown. She somehow knew these things, what they were, yes, she knew that, knew her purpose, to breed with them. Hadn't one of them said so? It must have. The anxiety, fear of being strapped to the table let up as the first streamer of her own moisture slipped from the lips of her pussy and ran down the crack of her ass to the table. She clenched her thighs together, squirmed, rubbed them up and down to get the blood flowing. How very delightful it would be to let them fuck her.

<Oh no, this one is mine.> The first thing replied as she felt herself moving. The table was lowering, herself sliding down its length toward the end. Her legs dipped over the end. <If you want to progenerate then you're going to have to start treating our hosts with a little more respect and do more work. >

The other made a sound like a human 'gafaw'.

One bulbous finger, its end fashioned with a suction cup, felt between her legs. Gillian began to sweat. She craned her head up and looked down at the bulbous being between her legs that was now working at her, feeling its fingers caress her thighs, up the crack of her ass, over her vulva up to her stomach and back down, getting itself wet, leaving a trail of her juices behind it as it went back down and started its track over again. She loved it suddenly, loved every second of it, the way it felt, the way she desired the thing.

The oddly shaped finger found her clit and began to rub, working it's way between her pussy lips and against the knob of nerves. Gillian gasped, her head craning further up and then slamming back hard against the table, her lips agasp, eyes bright with pleasure. She sucked wind hard, the gasp becoming a shrill little cry as a second finger, or perhaps a thumb, worked it's way into her vagina. The fingers began to work in unison until not only were they rubbing her clit and gyrating in and out of her separately, but were simultaneously rubbing her clit between them too. More of her wetness ran down her ass to pool on the table.

<You've turned her into quite the little slut for you, Cragor. > The more malicious of the two said.

<As it should be.> The one with its fingers in her pussy said. <These human females are so easy sometimes. >

Gilligan's eyes were turned to the ceiling, locked in place with a metal stud she saw that riveted part of the frame together. She didn't turn them away, instead ignoring her captors so that she could maximize the pleasure she felt as the alien, Cragor, worked. Another finger found her ass and toyed with her hole as something new, something accompanied by an insane amount of pressure, found the digit in her cunt. She moaned, gasped, begged for it...

And then she received.

The aliens massive cock filled her entirely. Gillian's own juices sprayed out around the seal between her pussy and the massive dick, showering the creature and the insides of her thighs, her ass, even the table, as an orgasm hit her that was more akin to an apocalyptic eruption than physical pleasure. She screamed, craned her head to lock eyes with Cragor, moaned, and clenched her hands into white-knuckled fists. Both aliens made a sound that was reminiscent of a laugh. Somehow it managed to keep massaging her clit with two fingers, one of which filled her birth canal with his cock, and keep the other in her butt.

She couldn't figure out the logistics of how he did it, nor did she car. She loved the feeling of being stuffed so full. The alien, for his part, didn't make much of a sound that let her know he was enjoying himself, but he kept his work slow, methodical, and with full focus on her. She came two more times as the head of the massive cock stretched her around him and pressed hard against her cervix, threatening to push it up inside her until the moment she felt the _pop _of it entering her. The two of them locked together.

"Oh fuck!" Gillian shouted. Her arched her back, raising her hips to the creature.

This time he made a noise as the female roiled her loins against his. She could feel the way he was locked into her womb... And then could feel the splattering hot cum as it filled her. Even felt the warm sensation started by the needle before as it increased into heat, pleasant fire. Fulfillment.

<Hold on, Cragor. > The other said. <Let me get the knock out gas. >

Gillian could feel the tiny little bulge of her lower belly.

"Wait!" She shouted frantically. "Wait, why are you knocking me out!?"

She was in a panic. One of Cragor's hands were free from her now, wiping her own wetness through her hair and over her cheek.

A mask, something akin to an earthling oxygen mask, was pushed down on her face.

<It makes the upcoming transition process a little... Easier... > Cragor said as she went to sleep...

Then she wakes up...

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)