More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

Meeting the others, Who's first?

The Postman

“Holy shit Heather, isn’t that our postman?” Alex asked, elbowing his wife, while he watched the tall blonde man enter the room.

Heather’s eyes grew as big as dinner plates and her chin almost hit the floor. “What the hell is Richard doing here?” she said to herself.

Alex leaned in close to his wife, “I’m sorry honey, what was that? I couldn’t hear you.”

“Oh, uh nothing,” she responded nervously.

The postal worker walked into the room and began introducing himself to the other people. “Hello there, I’m Richard Carver,” he said to one man.

“Good to meet you Rich,” the man responded.

Heather’s heart skipped a beat when Richard looked up at her, then began making his way over. “Well hello there, I’m Richard,” he spoke and extended his hand. Heather blushed and placed her hand in his. “Heather,” she told him, as if it were their first meeting. Suddenly, before Heather could pull her hand away, Richard lifted it to his lips and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. “Ah hem!” came the sound of her husband as he stepped up between the two. “Any mail today?” he laughed, mocking the younger man.

“I can see why your lovely wife married you,” Richard jabbed as he turned and walked away from the couple.

As he made his way across the room he was joined by another man. “The name’s Anthony, I’m in risk assessment,“ he told Richard. “Oh yeah?” Richard asked. “I look at a situation and I calculate the risk. I’d say you are playing with some dangerous odds, my friend.”

Richard smirked, “to each their own,” he told the man as he walked away from him.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)