More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rocket_man rocket_man

Just Who Is the Lucky Guy?

The Pool Repairman

The phone rang three times before Larry picked up.

“You’ve really gone and done it now,” I said.

“Whoa, ol’ buddy,” Larry said, “Did what to who?” Larry pleaded.

“Well,” I said, “It seems that MaryAnn told Candy about your hooking her up with a black guy from an escort agency. And, how much MaryAnn liked it. So now Candy wants to “get blacked” herself. So, what the hell do I do?”

The phone was silent for a moment. And then Larry spoke, “Look, that escort service got closed down by the cops but there is this one guy I can think of. Maybe that will work for you. He gave me a name and number to call. And an idea, something a little devious but exciting.

So how do you setup your wife to get fucked by a black man? Just call and say, “Come on over and fuck my wife?” After pondering the question for an hour I decided to just do it, make the call. The guy on the other end of the line was pleasant and understood completely; Larry had called him earlier to make sure things went okay.

So I waited until the next Saturday. Candy had been flitting around all week, teasing me with sly comments like “Do you think I look good in black?”, holding up a black dress, and, “How do you want your coffee, black?”

When Candy awoke Saturday morning, she discovered I was dressed and leaving the house. “Got some errands to run” was all I said, “Why don’t you go for a swim in the pool.” I drove for about thirty minutes and pulled up in front of a familiar house, got out and went inside.

“Am I late?” I asked, “Has the show started yet?”

“You’re early,” a woman’s voice replied. “Get a drink and let’s wait for her to call.” Larry and MaryAnn took seats on the couch next to me. Larry, the data processing manager at our office, had cleverly installed a webcam on the porch overlooking the pool. We had a good view.

In just a few minutes Candy walked out on the pool deck, dressed in her swimsuit and beach wrap. But she immediately knew something was wrong. It was deathly silent. That could only mean one thing. The pool filtration system had bit the dust. She walked over to the access panel and listened. The pump motor wasn't making a sound. Further investigation showed no water coming from the jets either. She grabbed her cell phone and called.

My phone rang. “Hello,” I said, “Candy, that you?” A wink at Larry and MaryAnn.

“The pool pump is not working,” Candy said, “Can you fix it?”

“I can’t get there now,” I said, “But I’ll call someone to come over. I know you were looking forward to a swim.”

I made my call, as planned, and within 15 minutes a pool repair truck conveniently pulled up in front of the house. He would only have to connect one wire I had disconnected that morning to get the pump working.

Inside, Candy glanced out the window and saw a truck pull up. When she answered the door she was startled to find a black man there, well over six feet tall and muscular. Candy felt her pussy tingle as she admired his physique.

The camera now showed Candy in her swimsuit and a tall black man in the pool area. “There’s our star for the day,” joked MaryAnn.

“I’m getting a hard-on just thinking about it,” retorted Larry.

“Oh yea, big boy?” responded MaryAnn, and in a few seconds she had unzipped Larry’s pants, had his cock out and had taken it into her mouth. With me sitting right beside them.

On camera the black pool repairman pretended to work on the pump while Candy lay down to sunbathe. He stripped off his shirt in the hot sun and I could see that it was all Candy could do not to reach in her bikini bottoms and stroke her clit.

The pool pump came to life. The repairman said to Candy, "Just a broken wire, nothing but that. Guess I’m done here, nothing more for me to do."

Had I been able to hear I would have heard Candy say, "I'm sure there's plenty for you to do."

On camera, she boldly reached out, grabbed his crotch and pulled his black cock out. She stroked it for a minute until it was really hard before wrapping her lips around the head. She then stood up and shed her tiny bikini, came to him and gave him a passionate kiss before steering his tongue in the direction of her big tits. Candy stroked his tight muscular ass as he ground his body against hers.

Back at Larry’s house MaryAnn watched the action and gave a command, "Now, fuck that hot white bitch. Fuck her hard!" she ordered, as if Candy could hear her. MaryAnn noticed that my own cock was straining against my pants. She looked at Larry and asked, “Hey babe, this video is fine but let’s go see the real thing, up close and personal. Okay? Unless you want to stay here and have me to help your buddy out with his hard-on.”

What a choice. Go see my sexy wife get fucked by a black man, up close, or get my cock sucked by Larry's wife.

Stay and Play or Go and Watch...or Both?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)