More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's an Ikiryō?

The Plan For Harley

Sionis lifts the jar's lid up and the Ikiryō jumps out into the air. It circles around in the air for a few seconds before it stops mid-air and shoots straight for Harley. The Ikiryō is nothing but a spectral head and it speeds up shutting for Harley's head. Harley lets out a scream as it races toward her mouth. It impacts her face entering her mouth and down her throat, causing a gurgling sound as if she was swallowing it.

"Oh that's just gross," Sionis says.

Then Harley starts to violently spasm as if her body fights this new entity. Then all of a sudden her body just drops and her head hangs down toward the floor. Zsasz quits his knife play and slowly approaches the limp figure. Sionis too is intrigued and motions his guards to investigate. As Zsasz is about to extend his hand to check on Harley her head sprouts up and scares Zsasz onto the floor.

"Oh my god this body! It's been so long since I've had one!" Harley body says. "Hey Sionis, what did you put me in this time? It feels kinda heavy on my chest... Wait, you put me in a chick's body!?"

"Hey, calm down. I need you in her for where she stashed my diamond," Sionis explains. "Just take a peek in her memories and you can go back into the bottle."

Zsazs gets up off the floor and walks over behind the boss. His pride is visibly wounded. Harley checks out herself out, moving her head up and down.

A grin appears on her face as she responds to Sionis, "East peesy boss, but um, what makes you think I want to back in the bottle. I rather stay in this here lovely doll than be back in that glass prison."

Sionis's expression darkens. "Can you find where she stashed my diamond or not?"

"Uh, sure. I mean I can try, every person is different ya know," Harley responds.

Harley's body closes her eyes and starts to concentrate. After a few minutes pass her concentration starts to look like a struggle. Finally she opens her eyes in exasperation and looks right at Sionis with a disappointed look on her face.

"She's very loopy boss. I can't seem to find anything in any order, we might have to try and do plan B," Harley struggles in her bondage. "And for me do that I need out of this chair."

"I was afraid of that. Alright, Zsazs, get pretty bird up here. She's gonna drive our inside agent around to see the sights and maybe jog those memories about my diamond," Sionis orders.

Zsasz runs back into the shadows with an increased vigor. Sionis pulls a knife off the table with Harley's confiscated belongings and walks over to one of his men.

"Cut her loose," He says.

To the Pretty Bird?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)