More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AGreaterCreator AGreaterCreator

What's next?

The Photoshoot Part 2: Hannah Spearritt.

The Photoshoot Part 2: Hannah Spearritt.

By A Greater Creator

MC, M/F, Hannah Spearritt.

This story is fiction I am not a photographer and have never met a celebrity except Richard O’Brian in a café once whom I have no desire to fuck. If you think hypnosis works like this in real life you’re a moron. If you try it I will not come and visit you in jail.

If you are under 18 then stop reading. I’m sure there’s a non-sexual my little pony site for you to visit.

If you are over 18 or ignored the previous sentence then enjoy.

This is my second of my Photoshoot series if you can think of a celebrity or group you would like to include next time please let me know.

Hello, my names Alan I am 32 years old and I am a photographer who works with the rich and famous some may think that it would be a terrible job having to deal with stuck up divas. Well for me it’s the best job in the world. I got the camera flashgun as a reward for saving a gypsy you see the flashgun is special whoever is caught in it slips into a hypnotic trance. Of course, my life hasn’t always been this awesome for most of my career I was stuck taking baby photo’s and taking advantage of the odd MILF and I was happy with that. Until one agent made a mistake that’s when I got to have Maisie Williams I warped her mind and enjoyed her body. A week later I got a phone call from her agent “hey” he said, “Maisie Is raving about you, says you’re the best she has ever worked with and I represent another girl, Hannah Spearritt and was wondering would you mind doing her?” “I would love to do Hannah,” I told him “send her round”.

The Photoshoot Part 2: Hannah Spearritt.

I was so excited today was the day Hannah Spearritt the main star of my wanking sessions in the early 2000s and today she was gonna be mine, as I set everything up the buzzer rang “Mrs. Spearritt is here sir” my mouth went dry “send her in” the door opened and in walked Hannah her blonde hair cut short she was wearing a short white skirt, a cream shirt, and a white jacket. Already I was having to hide an erection. I shook her hand and told her I was a huge fan and loved her in Primeval she thanked me with a smile that drove me wild. “shall we begin” she nodded, and I led there to the studio area and got my camera. I couldn’t wait for her I had to have her, so I attached my flash to the camera then I spun around and shot the flash at her.

Her eyes glazed instantly, and I smiled “Hannah” I began “I’m not wasting any time with you. I have waited for over 10 years to get my hands on you now I have you, STRIP” she began by taking off her jacket, then she pulled her shirt over her head and my jaw dropped ‘she wasn’t wearing a bra’ and I snapped a few pictures of her perfect perky little tits. Ignoring me she carried on pulling off her skirt and her white lace panties then stood up and looked at me “you are so fucking hot” I blurted “thank you” she replied in a groggy voice leaning in I kissed her and out of instinct she kissed me back. I spent about 10 minutes just kissing her before I told her to lie down then kneeling between her legs and buried my face in her pussy and began licking frantically. Even in her trance state she was feeling it and letting out groans as she gripped the back of my head and pushed my face into her and after only a few minutes she tensed up and my face began soaked with juice.

Kneeling back up I tear my erection out of my trousers and push it towards her face, the only word I could manage was “SUCK” she obliged taking me in her mouth and to heaven. I snapped more pics as her head bobbed back and forth on my cock after a few minutes I dropped the camera and grabbed the back of her head then began trusting fucking her suckling mouth harder and harder until I felt my balls tightening and only a few seconds later I exploded in her mouth pulling out I fell back and looked over at her she sat there with cum dribbling down her chin. I grabbed my camera “smile Hannah” she looked at me and smiled her usual innocent smile and it looked even sexier with the addition on my cum I snapped more pictures then I had an idea jumping to my feet I headed to the closet.

Coming back, I told Hannah to clean up then I hand her a black leather corset, panties, Knee high boots and some black gloves. She dressed then came back to me and wow I thought she looked hot before I gave her a whip and some cuffs. Then posing her, I snapped even more pics after a few more minutes I pulled open the front of her corset “I need them tits” I told her as they came into view leaning in, I began sucking and fondling them, she began moaning. Reaching down I pulled the panties to one side and told her to straddle me. She obediently climbed on top of me and I felt my cock slide into her.

I sighed with pleasure as I slowly began thrusting into her and in return, she gently rocked back and forth on top of me. Pulling her close we began kissing again while we fucked. When I once again began to feel the familiar feeling in my balls, I told her to get off me and lie down, then I kneeled over her and began tugging until I once again exploded all over her and couldn’t help taking some more pics before I told her to clean up and dress. As she went off to clean up, I did the same then we met back up and I took the pics I was paid to, then I gave her one more kiss and decided it was time to wake her.

Hannah, I’m gonna wake you up in a few minutes, when I do you will not remember what just happened instead you will only remember what an amazing photographer I am. You will recommend me to your agent and all your celeb friends’ and will not want to work with another photographer. Do you understand” “yes” she replied “good, wake up in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. She looked up at me “that was fun” she said “you’re the best” smiling I thanked her and told her the pics will be sent to her agent. She thanked me again and kissed me on the cheek and she left. I sat down exhausted “I love my life.”

Next: Dani Harmer

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)