More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Next?

The Parking Lot

You lead Mrs. Anal to the parking lot.

The parking lot is full of cars and not really anyone else around. You calmly bring a confused Mrs. Anal onto her knees. Your swim trunks hit the ground and your cock springs to life. Mrs. Anal is surprised, but smiling and ready for what's next. A gag rings out as your cock makes its way into Mrs. Anal's mouth and to the back of her throat. Her lips stretch out and perfectly mold around your cock while her tongue graces your balls. Mrs. Anal keeps you in place for a few seconds before starting to suck.

You decide that you're in charge and press her head against a car door and brutally fuck her face.

Mrs. Anal gags and slews of spit and cum leak down her chin and soak her outfit, she soon starts to finger her pussy. Your knees make contact with the car door while hunching over and slamming into Mrs. Anal's mouth hard enough to dent the car door. Mrs. Anal sucks even harder and moans with your meat in her mouth.

You stick your cock down into her esophagus and blow your load. Mrs. Anal looks up at you with shocked eyes as she tries to swallow your loads. She juts her head as if she is about to vomit and sperm leaks out of her still sucking mouth. Jizz explodes out of her nose as she pulls you out, causing her to get plastered as she coughs. Mrs. Anal now wore a cum white facial mask as she massaged her throat while regaining her composure.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)