More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Where is Stephanie heading?

The Outer Banks

It had been a slow start to the hurricane season so far, but finally it appeared as though there was going to be some action in the Atlantic, so Stephanie was called into a meeting one day about her possible destination.

"I always go to the Outer Banks," Stephanie tells her producer Pete, once again smiling and playfully telling him that her eyes were a little further up than where he was currently looking, which was at her legs in the short yellow dress she was wearing.

"I have scheduled vacation time coming up Steph," Pete tells her as he tries to readjust his eyes away from her amazing legs, "so I'm going to have to miss this trip. But the bosses have already decided who will be making the trip with you, instead."

"Who is it Pete?" Stephanie asks him, hoping it is one of her hot co-workers who are always hitting on her, but never pursue things in a more physical way due to the Weather Channel's parent company having anti-fraternization policies.

"It's the new intern Rodney," he tells her as the fresh-faced, well-built college student walks into the meeting room and openly ogles Stephanie's tight body right in front of her.

"This could turn out to be a lot of fun," Stephanie tells herself as she looks at Rodney looking her up and down like a piece of meat he's ready to pounce on, causing a wet spot to start forming in her panties.

Is Rodney going to be sharing a room with Stephanie on this trip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)