More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who enters?

The Other Perspective

The temple appeared suddenly in the middle of the woods near a small town. Inside the temple, its occupants began to wake from the slumber they entered during their journey. As they woke dozens sturred out of their sleep but three stood out. These three were the main three heads of the temple under its God. "I am glad to see that you all made it." One of the three said to the others.

The one who said this is known as Gabrielle. She is a member of the Temple of Corruption. The smartest and most magically inclined of the members. "Of course we did, do you truly think so little of us?" The other female of the three asked her.

The one who said this is known as Shiloh. She is a member of the Temple of Corruption. The most sexually experienced and mistress of the temple’s monsters. "Stop arguing you two, I don't want to experience another century of your catfighting unless it is in the bed." The sole male of the three-spoke up to calm the others down.

The one who said this is known as Tian. He is a member of the Temple of Corruption. Is the strongest physically and can easily defeat almost any human 1 on 1. Tian continued to speak in a more serious tone. "Either way we need to prepare, our awakening means that soon we will be visited by potential new converts to our temple."

Who is approaching the temple?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)