More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by First_Cavalier First_Cavalier

What are you in the mood for today?

The Open Area - I want to watch while I enjoy

You take a seat on a sofa next to a coffee table in the central open seating area. It's an ideal space to relax and enjoy a simple coffee and a blowjob while taking in the view of the other tables and the bevy of gorgeous girls waiting on customers and showing off their oral talents in their youthful skimpy outfits.

From here you can also see the gloryhole bar, currently devoid of customers at this early hour but attended by some stunningly hot barmaids.

Before long a perky young redhead waitress shows up at your table with a tablet menu. She's average height but deliciously slender, wearing a particularly small black crochet crop top that reveals all of her bare creamy white midriff and elegantly small waist. Her long skinny legs are poured into super tight blue skinny jeans that show off a very pert ass and even some thigh gap. The redhead has an elfin face, with blue-green eyes and her long red hair pulled back into a high ponytail. Her pink lips are alluringly pouty and glossy.

"Good morning sir, my name is Erin, I'm eighteen and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with a coffee while you have a look through the menu?" Says the redhead, Erin, with a husky voice that seems beyond her young age. Her eyes flick down to your growing bulge in your trousers and she gives an impish smile. "Or do you want me to get to work on that right away?"

Your ears perk up on hearing she is eighteen years old. Do you want to peruse the menu or ask the sexy redhead teen to get on her knees?

Blowjob from Erin or browse the menu?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)