More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zd11 zd11

What's next?

The Old Republic [Stand-Alone Stories]

For all those shorter SWtOR stories which don't follow one of the player characters or don't fit into a wider storyline.

Example Prompts

Legacy of Servitude: The Hero of Tython, Kira Carsen and Leeha Narezz never entirely recovered from their time as slaves to their darkest impulses. Now afflicted with an insatiable addiction to sexual pleasure, the trio abandon both the Republic and Empire to indulge their urges as whores famed throughout the galaxy for both their incredible skill and incredibly low prices.

Defectors' Contest: Kira Carsen and Jaesa Willsaam meet on Nar Shaddaa to answer the age-old question: which of a Sith-turned-Jedi or a Jedi-turned-Sith fucks the best? Luckily, the site of their contest has a never-ending supply of volunteers to test their skill and stamina.

Voss Vixens: A mysterious curse from the Nightmare Lands begins to female Voss to go through sexual awakening without undergoing the appropriate rites. With a growing number of horny women unable to take a Voss mate, the Mystics decide to use them to help secure the support of the Republic and Empire - by every means at their disposal.

Temple Temptation: One would think that surviving missions into the Dark Temple would be a simple matter of ignoring the creepy voices and never straying into marked-off areas. It gets a lot more complicated when those areas are full of gorgeous, scantily-clad ex-soldiers and ex-Sith, possessed by some of the most effective seductresses ever to live and willing to suck and fuck as hard and often as necessary to get more servants and playthings.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)