More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

The Office

Your changes to the way movies are made have impacted television shows as well. It started at more language and sexuality. You would see more kissing, and you would see someone grope a breast or see sex implied. This soon gave way to nudity and soft core sex.

Where it was now is where the hardest softcore sex was when you got going, where movies had gotten with an R rating.

Now you now see nudity, including full frontal. You see much more explicit sex, including scenes where actors and actresses fuck, where it is a implied, but obvious that it is happening.

You now see the actor’s cock, just from angles that are unclear as to penetration. You also show cumshots, but not directly from the man’s cock. You see cum in an actresses mouth and on her face, but with indirect delivery.

That is a nice place to start with your favorite show The Office.

You see that this show is already much more sexual, as you see much more of Pam, including a scene with her and Roy when Roy is unable to perform in bed, giving you a nice view of Pam’s naked breasts.

You can’t wait to get into this show, and see how far you can pervert the television industry. If you can do as much as you did with the film industry, shows like The Office will be much more fun.

On to season one.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)