More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by soundsaboutright soundsaboutright

Where is Jaycee Off to?

The Office

Jaycee used her degree in communications to find a job as an HR representative. She arrives at her new work with a knee-length black skirt on her butt and a white button down on her chest. Both garments are loose enough to be workplace appropriate, but tight enough to alert the office park that the new girl at E&F distributors is a dime piece. Both top and bottom fit her perfectly, as she had purchased the clothing immediately after securing her new position one month prior.

Jaycee pulls into the parking lot with plenty of time to spare. She steps out of her car and walks leisurely to the front door of her building, making sure to flash a flirty smile to any attractive man she comes across.

Jaycee is like this. While certainly no slut, the brown-haired beauty is, by nature, a tease. She likes male attention and knows how to get it. On this day, as per usual, all of the girl's smiles are reciprocated with lustful grins. Men normally have no problem giving Jaycee as much attention as her pretty little heart desires.

Everything goes well until Jaycee decides to take the stairs to her third-floor office rather than ride the elevator.

Stepping up every so slightly onto the first stair, Jaycee hears a slight popping sound followed by a release of tension. The girl is confused at first, but, after trying to continue the flight, realizes exactly what has happened.

Jaycee gasps in shocked terror. Suddenly, her career is off to a very concerning start.

Which Article of Clothing has Failed Jaycee First?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)