More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

It all started with...

The Noise Next Door (Season 1)

THUMP!

THUMP!

THUMP!

Viola cracked open her eyes, groaning in frustration upon the realization that she had woken up. Seeing the stars outside of her window, she knew it wasn't her alarm that interrupted her slumber. She grumbled and cupped her face, upset and annoyed. Reaching for her pillow, she pulled it over her face and screamed.

"Son of a bitch!"

Luckily her voice had been muffled and hidden well enough for the neighbors not to hear, she HOPED, though they would deserve that and more.

"Fine... fine!" She sighed, throwing the covers off herself and sitting up in bed.

Life hadn't been so easy for Viola, I mean when is it ever easy for anyone nowadays? Twenty-two years old, she grew up in a small town up till graduation and moved out soon after. Small towns suck, especially when you have a single mom, but who doesn't have a single mom these days? She'd never met her dad, but her Mom always had told her sweet stories about the guy who just swept her off her feet one night. Of course, that had resulted in her, and her mom had always wanted to make sure she didn't make the same mistakes. So that meant limited dating, which wasn't a problem because the dating pool was shallow and filled with crap. Of course, there had been some sweet times, but life has a way of getting in the way.

Viola had always been a fan of the city, she ventured forward as soon as she could and found a good affordable apartment to call home. It's not much, rather a bit cramped and no bathtub but hey, it's cheap! The building was new, big and stuck right in the middle of a neighborhood with the unofficial moniker of Misdemeanor Marketplace. Affordable housing, they call it.

She stretched her legs, smooth and thin with her skin tone being slightly tanned. Reaching for her phone on the dresser, she saw that it was past two in the morning. 'Only three hours, great. I'm gunna have a shit morning shift now thanks to him.'

And still, she could hear the noises next door.

THUMP!

THUMP!

THUMP!

Sigh.

It wasn't supposed to be this hectic. She recalled being so happy moving in, parking her prius and beginning the task of carrying her boxes up to the third floor. That's when she met him, as he offered a hand to help. It was a nice first impression of Robin, but the next few weeks living next to him became the definition of hectic.

Tonight was no different.

She rubbed her eyes to regain focus, dressed only in her cotton white panties and sleeveless red shirt that matched her hair. Stroking her hair and tucking some strands behind her ear, she crawled onto bed and towards the bedroom window. That was the most annoying thing about living here, their bedroom windows opened a foot apart. She could literally sneak into his room if she wanted, or him to her room.

Shudder.

THUMP!

THUMP!

THUMP!

'Time to see what the hell is with this noise so late at night. Gunna give this bastard a piece of my mind!' She thought to herself as she pulled the window open only to find his already parted up. Viola peeked in, beginning to find the noise familiar to her now. Her eyes still needed to focus, but she could see movement in his bed. What was it, what the hell is he...

She gasped.

What did she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)