More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Midnight Wolfster Midnight Wolfster

Shall we proceed with the wedding? Or does something happen the night before?

The Night Before

I laybon top my large bed later, completely naked. The heat in Valanor wasnunlike anything I'd ever dealt with and I remembered how sweaty I was when I arrived. The windows to my chamber were also flung open, in the hopes of a cool breeze.

Since I only got to the capital in the evening, I didn't have much time to speak with Queen Nala. Our brief interaction had consisted only of greetings and formalities; though we both flirted with one another slightly. Grins, winks and double entendres mostly. It was really difficult to keep up my confident yet respectful demeanor when gazing at the beautiful lioness. God she was hot!

As I began to look back at our first interaction, I couldn't help thinking of the rest of the Royal family of Balance who stood behind my betrothed.

There were the Queen's sisters, Karisi and Pesha, both older lionesses but unbelievably sexy. Their gorgeous curves and sensual hips were incredible. Their breasts were even the same gigantic size as Nala's. Kairisi had a darker fur colour, like delicious caramel, whilst Pesha's coat was bright and sunny. The two older Royals had both gazed at me with calm, seductive smiles. But I could see the animalistic lust in their eyes. Their skimpy dresses had not left much to the imagination, and I remembered the sudden throb in my cock when I stared at their long legs and large chests.

There were also the 3 Princesses: Shuro, Shira and Shori. The indentical triplets of Queen Nala were all incredibly sexy, younger versions of their mother. These lionesses had smooth fur covering their body and, even though their boobs were not as large as their mothers, each one of them had a nice large rack. I could barely contain my lust when I saw how scantily clad they were; almost in lingerie!! Each one had been eyeing my body with pure desire which I had decided to match a confident wink as I left the throne room.

What a family I was marrying into!!

I suddenly looked down and grinned when I saw that my cock had been rising, and now stood semi-erect at 12 inches. I was very proud of my massive penis, shaved of public hair now,which I had been using to ravage the woman of my kingdom since I turned 14 (Age of consent in my homeland). MILFs, Maidens, Virgins, Warriors, Noblewomen, Traders, Mercenaries, Whores, Priestesses, Servants, Healers and Barmaids alike all lusted over me. I gave them the living of their lives and kept them around for more. Even at age 20, I'd fucked hundreds of girls and they kept coming back for more. It was paradise, and great to be the Prince.

I was also blessed with a smoking hot body. Huge and powerful muscles, sculpted abs forming an 8 Pack, deliciously tanned skinned, and silky blonde hair. I looked like a god thanks to my weightlifting, combat training and overall fitness. This daily routine had made me the most skilled and deadly fighter in Avalon. It had all paid off for me, because I was a muscle stud like no one else. And I was worshipped by so many eager and horny women. Though they were nothing compared to the lionesses all around me.

With the thoughts of Nala and her sexy-as-fuck family in my mind, I began to creep my hand towards by cock slowly ready for a release when suddenly I heard a quiet knock at the door. Cursing, I rose and marched towards the door with my huge dick dangling down between my powerful legs. I swung the door open to find..........

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)