More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

The Nanny and The Doctor. (11 and Clara Oswald. Blowjob Only. One Off)

AN ALTERNATE, EROTIC, RETELLING OF THE EPISODE "THE SNOWMEN"

The Doctor stood over a small frozen pond, outside a large Victorian building. "Body frozen in a pond." He said scanning it quickly with his sonic. "The snow gets a good long look at a human being, like a full body scan. Everything they need to evolve." He placed the sonic back into his pocket and smiled. "'Pond.' Good point, Clara. What are you doing here?" He asked turning back to the puddle. Suddenly Stax, the Sontaran, walked up behind him holding a large weapon.

"Madame Vastra wondered if you were needing any grenades?" Strax said plainly.

"Grenades?" The Doctor replied.

There was a small pause.

"She might have said 'help'"

"Help with what?"

"Your investigation, sir!"

"Investigation? Who says I'm investigating?" The Doctor asked sounding offended. "Do you think I'm going to start investigating just because some bird smiles at me? Who do you think I am? Strax smiles "Sherlock Holmes." He says in a mock upper-class accent. "Don't be clever Strax, it doesn't suit you." Strax looked down, his smile still bright.

"Sorry sir."

"I'm the clever one, you're the potato one."

"Yes sir."

"Now go away." The Doctor said turning back to the pond.

"Yes.... Mister Holmes."

"Oi! Shut up." The Doctor retorted, spinning back round and watching Strax leave. "You're not clever.... or funny.... and... you've got tiny little legs!" He tried, but Strax kept on walking. Shaking his head he turned and saw Clara Oswald staring at him through a window on the upper floor of the building. She waved. He waved back. Clara made a motion, inviting him up. The Doctor turned his back and began speaking to himself. "Okay, just tell her you're leaving, you're not going up. Leaving. Not going up." The Doctor spun round and motioned for her to come meet him instead. Clara waved and nodded. The Doctor spun round. "What was that about? 'Come here?'" He asked looking at the hand who'd made the gesture. "where did that come from? You." He bit his own hand and recoiled with the slight pain.

He sat on the side of the pond, watching the snow fall down around him. "You came. Knew you would." Clara said from behind him. The Doctor stood and faced the woman. "No. No you didn't, because I didn't. I don't do this anymore. I don't help." Clara cocked her head to one side. "Then why'd you come?" The Doctor paused, he didn't have an answer for this. "I-I don't know." Clara smiled and moved towards him. "I think it's because you like me." The Doctor narrowed his gaze. "Who said I like you?" Clara grabbed him by his coat and pulled him into a kiss. "I think you just did." The Doctor looked confused. "You kissed me!" "You blushed!" Clara smirked. "So..." Clara said coyly. "Is that why you came then? To snog me?" The Doctor scratched the side of his head, unsure of what to say next. "Or were you hoping for a little more?" Clara asked brushing herself against the Doctor, her hands starting to unbutton her dress, revealing her sizable cleavage. "Clara. No." The Doctor said, frozen to the spot as she slowly dropped down to her knees and unzipped the Doctor's trousers. "What the...?" She asked as she saw his two large cocks. "That...That's..." She said, her mouth drooling, her eyes gleaming at the sight of them. "I'm not human." The Doctor tried to tell her. "I can see that!" Clara said and took one of his cock into her mouth and began to suck him off.

The Doctor let out a moan as she sucked him. "Oh Clara." He sighed watching her suck his one cock and stroke the other. "This... This isn't why I came..." Clara pulled back, stroking both cocks now. "It will be." She said with a wink. "There's no where for you to fuck me here, so we'll have to make do with my mouth." Clara said and began to suck both his cocks, moving her head from one dick to the other, kissing, licking and sucking on them in turn. Pushing herself as close to the Doctor as she could, fondling his balls, moaning with pleasure as she did. "Hmmmm Clara..." The Doctor called out her name again, encouraging her to move faster, suck harder. Clara had made The Doctor's cocks wet and slippery, the sloppy wet noise filling their ears as she jacked him off on one cock, and sucked the other. She moved her head under his cocks and sucked on his balls, taking one testicle into her mouth while she jacked off both his cocks. "Doctor...." She cooed rubbing her face on his balls and shaft. "... This is soooo bad." She told him jerking him faster and faster. "I should be watching the kids now, but here I am... Sucking your massive alien dicks." She giggled and shoved his top dick into her mouth, jerking off his bottom one, directing it at her breasts. Her large eyes staring up into his, pleading him to cum for her. The Doctor sighed and grunted, and felt the pressure building inside him. "C-cumming..." He said and watched as one of his cock exploded over her tits, covering her dress and breasts with cum, and watched her happily drink his cum from the cock in her mouth, swallowing it all up. Finally when she couldn't drink anymore, she pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed for her face, coating herself in his warm sperm. "Ooooohhhh Doctor." She smiled. "My dress is covered in your hot, sticky cum.... What will the master of the house say when she sees his childrens governess coated in dirty, gooey spunk?" She asked, jerking the last drops from his cock and licking the tip of his cocks to clean him off.....

Q

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)