More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

What is the secret they have sworn to uphold from the men's world ?

The Myth of Hephaestus and Aphrodite continues.

Even under the Amazons, the people of Diana aka Wonder Women, the lore of Hephaestus and Aphrodite was a secret, known only to a small circle of the greatest women warriors, as it contained great shame for them and their goddesses of protection alike. For thousands of years, the women warriors had sworn to hunt down any trances, that could uncover the truth about that darkest of age for women.

Deep under the hills of Themyscira, a single scroll watched over by the queen personally contained records about how the world once ended for all womenkind. In the beginning, it was written:

"Enraged by the unfaithfulness of his wife, and his own inability to please her in bed, Hephaestus swore upon Aphrodite as well as all womenkind. Once again he sorts out Dionysos, promising the body of Aphrodite in return for his help. Together, for seven long days and night, the god of wonder and the god of lust forged several mighty items, filled with powerful magic that can strip even a goddess of her divine power, forcing them to submit under the might of their rightful master.

Each one of these magical items alone was so powerful and twisted, that even gods could be broken. However, once they were combined, it is said that they can even tip the balance of our world, destroying the bond between men and women.

What is this mighty item of legend ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)