More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

What's next?

The Mystic and the Unfortunate Thief (Commission, BDSM, Hypnotism, Time-Stop, humiliation, )

Tomas had not been home for some time. He was a traveller; a wanderer by nature and though not exactly old, it was true that he was not as young as he had once been. Not for the first time, he considered the possibility of finding an heir. Someone to pass on his art.

But those who came to him fell far below expectations. Too young, too stupid. Incapable of understanding even basic instruction. Without the mastery of self required to even begin to grasp what he could teach. Full of arrogance, bravado, brashness. They would get their fool selves killed and he would have wasted his time!

The wind howled; rain lashing in sleeting waves upon his form. The cloak he’d pulled taut about his shoulders writhed with the staccato impacts and cold mud splashed across his legs as he walked.

It was a miserable night to be out and he muttered a curse. Of course, it would turn like this on the very eve of his return. Five days of travel from the nearest city and the weather had been perfect! But the moment the last inn passed beyond the horizon and he had nowhere to aim for but home?

That was when it started to really let loose.

Tomas was a powerfully built man, but age had begun to wear upon him. His hair - once dark and black - was now greying at the roots. His beard was streaked with silver, and his arms and legs - though still toned and strong - were starting to lose the muscle of their youth.

Really, he should have been anywhere but out in the rain in the middle of the night. He’d known as he passed the last inn that he should have stopped there. He could have rested for the night and then made the trip in the morning. But the weather had not been so bad then and he’d been impatient. He’d wanted to get home. After so much time spent away, he’d let himself get pulled along by the fantasy in the face of reality and this was what it had ended up with.

He sighed, but it was a lesson in the end. Besides, it wasn’t like he was in any real danger. Bandits did sometimes patrol these routes but it would be a foolish brigand indeed who would waylay him, and he would be home soon. Within the hour, in fact. Then, he’d be able to dry himself off in the confines of his sanctuary for the first time in almost a year.

He grinned, clutching his wooden staff with one hand. He did not, in fact, actually need it. It was about as magical as any other stick. But when people called for him, they expected a staff. This was also the reason for the robes and the beard. People had certain expectations he found it easier to meet, or at least, easier to charge for.

His pockets were heavy with coins; his purse was fat, and he had accumulated more than enough money to last for several more years. Not only that, but his pack was full of reagents, spices, books, and other things of value he’d spied on his trip.

He was a wealthy man. Wealthy in coin, in intellect and in influence. It was sometimes said that he could have set up anywhere. That the greatest cities would have clambered to build him mansions, palaces, whole districts if he'd wanted them. Just for the chance to have him there. Just for the chance to use his skills.

Admittedly, the one who said this was often Tomas himself, but it could not be denied that he had a certain knack that was always in demand.

Tomas was a healer. A mystic, a master of mind and body alike. When nothing else would do and when all other avenues were exhausted, people sent for him. It was said he could cure anything given enough time. That he could chase away itself and return the mortally wounded from the very brink of oblivion. Some whispered that he’d cured old age, that he was eternal and immortal. Though he laughed at such claims.

It was true, however, that he was paid very well for what he could do.

Healing was neutrality. Tomas didn’t care who sent for him. Saints or sinners, it made no difference to the mystic. So long as they could part with something of value, he would tend to them. He accepted money, favours, items of value, knowledge and even sexual submission from those who caught his fancy.

He knew he wasn’t a nice person but then again, he’d never pretended to be. Who had said that all healers were nice? What he was was skilled, in demand, and very, very rich.

His home loomed in the distance now, though it would still be some time before he reached it. Perched upon a rising hill, it consisted of a series of buildings, like a small town unto itself. Once, it had been small. A homestead barely enough to be considered more than a hovel. But over time, he’d expanded it. Added to it. He’d brought in builders, architects, the best that money could buy and favours could call upon.

Now, his home consisted of a great stone tower which rose up against the sky; it was ringed by a walled-off plaza, which contained multiple smaller buildings that had once been homes for servants and apprentices.

Not that he bothered with servants nowadays, but when he had been younger and less skilled, there had been a need.

The tower was a status symbol. Everyone knew what he was saying when he built. It was all about proclaiming your might, your knowledge and your power. It was about casting a shadow over the landscape, reminding everyone that you were here and here was where you were staying.

Tomas regarded his own with a mixture of arrogance and irritation. If left to his own devices, he’d have preferred something a little more subtle. Truthfully, while he did enjoy making his mark in this way, it was a little bit too….expected.

Like the robes, the beard, the staff, it was just part of what a mystic was. No one had ever really asked him if he wanted to build one. It had always been assumed. Even he had not truly put much thought into it until after it was made.

He was a mystic, and so he would have a tower. That was all it came to.

Another half hour of travelling and Tomas reached the front gates of his home. They were large, made of heavy oak and iron. There was no obvious lock on them, but who would dare enter the home of Tomas the Mystic unannounced?

Someone had.

He paused as he came into sight of the gates, noting that one had been aside just so. It was subtle, almost unnoticed. But even if the gate told no tales, the ward spell that he had wove upon it did.

It had been disturbed!

He touched the wood, his mind spinning. Someone had been here? In his home? Who would be foolish enough? Another would-be apprentice come while he was away? If so, he’d show the boy the error of such idiocy!

But no. No child would be so subtle; the door had been placed back again with effort. Not merely closed, but set so perfectly that it seemed as if it had never been opened at all. Only the spell - invisible to most - indicated otherwise.

The fact that it had been done so carefully told him that discovery was not intended. Someone wanted to stay hidden.

An ambusher? In his own home?

Possible. He’d made many enemies. There were those who had not wanted to part with the price for her services. Those who would seek to avenge themselves on him, even. Not everyone was eager to pay once the healing was done, and Tomas’ price was never slight even when it was not coin. It wouldn’t be the first time an angry husband, slighted brother or foolish girl tried to punish him for the cost of his work.

He considered, but only for a moment. Would he turn back and leave his own home? Scarper into the dark like a coward? Would he turn tail and run at the mere possibility of danger?

Never!

He spoke a word and the doors folded open. Within, the courtyard was shrouded in darkness. Staff in hand, he marched without hesitation. The tower dominated the area, rising up like a blade towards the sky. Around its base, there were trees and bushes and plants. Most of them useful for magical purposes. It would be a good place to hide.

He unleashed a burst of will; a wordless, soundless command which ignored the ears and drilled itself right into the brain.

*Come out*

There was no motion. No response. If there was another mystic shielding, he’d have felt the resistance. If someone had not been shielded, they would have obeyed.

He relaxed. Fractionally.

But just because no one was in the obvious places did not mean no one was here. If it was not an attack on his person, then it was probably a robbery. Everyone knew of his wealth, so this would not be a surprise. But if there had been a robbery, it was probably nothing to worry about. His tower was a nest of traps and spells. Most likely, he’d only have to clean up whatever was left.

He gave a sardonic, mirthless grin.

Showed them right for trying to take what was his.

Still, it would be proper to make sure. His own mentor - a man at the age of eighty-seven - had died due to his own carelessness. A fitting final lesson for his student.

Within the tower, it was dark and cold. Spiralling pillars of dust wafted through the air. Spiders had colonised the shadows, glinting, insectile eyes glared at him from the corners of the room.

He gestured again and light sprang up. One by one, torches burst to life with pyrotechnic roars. The shimmering illumination filled the building for the first time in a year. Not just this floor, but every floor and section was bathed in light.

It was an impressive spell, but he’d cheated. He’d set the groundwork in advance before he left. All it needed was a final motion to be complete.

Next, he closed his eyes, reaching out to the intricate network of wards and spells which made up the tower. It was alive in a sense, though not self-aware. It was the seat of his power and the very core of his strength. He’d spent decades here weaving magics and channelling mystical energies. If you didn’t have the sight to see it, the tower was a simple collection of chiselled stone.

If you could see it, it blazed like the sun.

He opened his mind to it. Drinking in the information that flowed back to him. Wards corrupted or broken over the years; spells that had run low on power. Runes that would need to be re-set and energised, barriers that would need to be mended.

All of this was normal. He’d expected it and took it in with half a mind. With the other half, he searched for anything he did not expect. Treasure stolen, seals penetrated, damage detected.

A slight grin crossed his face as he found what he was looking for.

There we go…

Third floor, near the library.

Clever thief. Gold and items could be hard to carry. Books could be worth just as much, and a lot of people wouldn’t think to protect them as heavily.

Unfortunately for them, Tomas wasn’t most people.

The third floor had a musty scent; it was dominated by towering shelves filled with all manner of writings and lore. Tomas was to books what a magpie was to shiny things and tended to pick them up regardless of their rarity or relevance. His library was therefore both extensive and jumbled. A chaotic mass of books to which only he knew the underlying pattern. The rarest tomes of arcane lore could be stored next to the most common, basic drafts on random topics.

Sometimes, he would joke that it was to discourage thieves but if he were honest with himself, it was because he had never bothered to actually sort them. He’d always meant to get an apprentice to do that, but that would have meant having an apprentice who could measure up.

A thing the universe had so far totally failed to deliver.

As soon as he stepped onto the third floor, Tomas knew he’d found his thief. The throbbing of the wards told him that they had been disturbed. Not only that but one of his traps had been triggered.

Fortunately, not one of the more lethal ones.

It was a stasis trap, one of his more specialised creations. A few steps into the jungle of shelves, and he laid eyes upon the would-be thief.

She was frozen mind-step, reaching for one of the shelves. Her legs were apart, one bent forward, one hand reaching for a book. Her eyes were widened, just slightly, as if she had been caught in the very instant of understanding.

He smirked, walking around her to get a better view of her front. She was tall, powerful. From the very first moment, obviously not a human. Or at least, not pure human. The basic aspects were there. Two arms, two legs. A proper build, slender and toned, with not an ounce of fat. She had slightly tanned skin, with dark hair that she had grown long.

But there were key differences. The first was that while her build was slender, it was also to a ratio that wasn’t quite human. If you took a woman and built her to about one-third above normal size, that would about fit what the thief looked like. Her sinews were tight like steel cables, and her arms and legs were just slightly longer than normal. She had a pair of cat ears which protruded from her skull, the fur matching the colour of her hair and her eyes were slitted like a feline. A tail emerged from her back, and her nails gleamed like claws.

She was wearing a body-tight suit; a half-cut top that reached down to just below her upper chest and left her midriff bare. A pair of short leggings that did the same for her legs. Her stance was cautious, radiating both control and wariness in equal amount. Across her back, there was slung a pack of tools.

“So you were the one who invaded my home,” Tomas mused. “Looks like you’ve been here for a while.”

Dust had settled upon her. Her body was still, frozen in the very instant the defensive spell had gone off.

“I assume you had no allies,” he went on. “Or you would not have been left here. Either that, or they valued treasure more than friendship. We shall see later, I suppose. You do look like you knew what you were doing to get this far…”

He sighed.

“I don’t suppose you even realise how lucky you are? Most of my traps are quite lethal. You stumbled into one of the few that was not.”

He continued to circle. Her frame was delicate but spoke of whip-like speeds, her claws were small but sharp. Her muscles coiled like metal wires, and he well knew how quickly and how lethally she could strike if she but had the chance. Tomas was no fool. If this thief got the jump on him, he would probably be dead.

“The spell you tripped was a stasis trap,” he spoke again. “A very complex one. Not that I expect you to understand that or even hear me right now. Really, I suppose I am just talking to myself. Grumbling, if I’m honest. Do you know how much of a pain that's going to be to reset? I could have just used ice, but contrary to what a novice might tell you, ice will kill. I didn’t want to kill. Not at this point. If you made it this far, I wanted to meet you.”

He had to admit, she had a kind of beauty to her. All frozen and trapped in a little bubble of perfect time. Like a statue under his control. Her face was pretty. Not beautiful in the traditional sense. It wasn’t a pampered face, not a soft face. But it did make his heart pound with desire.

Her body too was attractive. She kept herself fit as you would expect for a thief who had to run or fight at a moment’s notice. Her limbs were limber, her muscles toned. Her breasts were attractively sized. Not so small as to be missed, but nor so large as to impede her amid her work.

“Coming back to find you a charred pile of ash would have been a waste. I much prefer having you like this.”

Even as he spoke, Tomas’ mind was racing. What was he to do now? Certainly, he could summon the guards from the nearest town. It would take them the best part of a day to get here, but what did that matter? She’d been frozen for a year at least. Twenty-four more hours? That was nothing.

He could do that and be rid of her, but…

Why the rush?

Tomas had always been a man to take the most of opportunities and now he was seeing a very fine one indeed.

“You know, it is funny. All the way back here, I was annoyed that I did not have an apprentice to take care of the needful but boring tasks that crop up every day. I am not as young as I once was, and it is time that I passed on my skills. But no one who has approached me was intelligent enough to be worth the effort. Laggards fools, clowns and simpletons. They don’t deserve the gifts that I can pass on. But it occurs to me that what I want is not a successor. I want an assistant. And they do not need to know magic for that.”

He reached forward then, running one hand across her face. Her skin was soft and warm. Frozen in the very instant of the spell’s detonation. Still plaint, as if she were holding the position of her own free will.

His hand moved downwards, groping her breasts through the thin fabric of her top. They felt soft and warm, the nipples brushed against the palms of his hands and he smirked.

“You have no idea what’s happening right now, do you? I could do anything I want to you. Anything at all.”

His other hand moved to her thighs; feeling her muscles, the softness of her skin. The toned power that her legs contained. There was no doubt at all. This woman was lethal.

“Seems I’ve ended up with quite the catch,” the mystic murmured to himself. “Let’s see how flexible you really are.”

The spell was masterful. It stilled her personal time but held her not as a frozen statue. When the outside interacted with her, her body responded. He could move her and pose her, touch her and feel her warmth and life.

If anyone had ever crossed paths with it who had known the difficulty of such things, he was sure he’d be called a genius.

Not that such a thing was ever likely to happen.

He shrugged off such thoughts and reached out for her, the thief’s body was dexterous, her muscles coiled under her skin. She felt warm to the touch, and there was no resistance as he pulled her arms away from the shelf. He supposed he would have to unfreeze her eventually, but there was no reason he couldn’t have a little fun of his own first.

He started to bend her limbs, putting her into tough poses. At first, he was slow, carefully trying to feel his way to her limits. There was no point in damaging his new property. Soon though, he realised just how flexible she was. With a grin on his face, he was able to push her further and further. Hooking her limbs around and behind her, spreading her legs as far as they could go. He put her on the floor and twisted her legs up until they were almost behind her head.

Such nimbleness! Like a dancer!

Oh, he was going to enjoy this.

As he played with her body, positioning her and moving her like a living doll, Tomas felt a spark of recognition. He’d never seen her before, but her appearance was familiar. Had he heard of it?

He took a step back, examining her in more detail. After a few seconds, he felt a click. He did know her!

Or know of her, at least.

He remembered when he had set out on his journey, the towns had been full of rumours of a phantom thief. A cat-blooded woman who could sneak into even the most dangerous place. She’d robbed princes and lords and kings. The kind of thief who was rapidly making a name for herself.

And then, quite suddenly, she’d vanished. It had been all the rage. The speculation was rife. Had she finally tried to rob someone too good for her? Had she retired on her riches? Had she simply gotten unlucky?

And now he knew.

“You tried to rob the wrong person,” Tomas said. “Skill is no match for magic. Especially when you don’t even know you’re being tested. You didn’t realise the trap was there until it was sprung.”

He regarded her for a few more moments. Her body was stretched out, her chest pushed forward. Her legs had been spread so that her lower body was exposed but for the tight clothes. Her skin was so smooth as he ran his hand across her thigh.

“Let us see what we can do to ensure your compliance.”

It took him ten minutes to find his supplies, and a further fifteen to prepare the reagents, mashing them down into a paste and mixing them with a crude form of mana-fed dust. The result was a paint of a dark black colour, into which he dipped a brush.

He took his brush and his copper bowl of paint and set to work.

The first thing that had to go was her clothes. She didn’t resist. How could she? She didn’t even know it was happening! But it still gave him an eager thrill. In fact, that made it better. He took her top off first; the skin of her chest was slightly lighter in colour. She was wearing no bra, and he found himself gazing at her breasts hungrily. They were rounded and perky. No sag to them at all. Her nipples were a deep pink colour that looked sensitive. They felt good in his hand, and he caressed them a few times, running his fingers over the puckered skin.

An idea occurred to him then and with a grin, he brought his hand down against her chest! The slapping sound rang out, her breasts danced with the motion, her skin turned red. He looked to her face, but there was still no reaction.

Tomas laughed and slapped her again. Her chest jiggled and he struck her several more times, enjoying the soft give of her flesh. Then, just to make sure, he twisted her nipples back and forth. If she had been aware, she would have been writhing in pain, but her face showed no emotion at all.

“I wonder if some part of you is feeling this?” He questioned. “I hope it is. I hope you are starting to understand the situation you’ve gotten yourself into.”

Next, he moved to her feet, removing her shoes and her shorts. She was wearing a tight-fitting set of undergarments, but these too were the work of seconds.

Her pussy was surprisingly delicate considering the rest of her body; the raised mound of her vulva had been shaved bare. Her labia lips were a slight pink, closed across the entrance to her womanhood. Her clitoris was small but visible within its hooded home.

All in all, it was a sight to stir the blood and even more so because it was his. Tomas ran one finger between the lips of her labia, following the curve of her slit. Her skin felt soft, giving. After a few motions, it began to feel wet too. Her body responding. The nerves between her legs began to fire off, sending messages of pleasure, of lust, of need and desire.

But the rest of her was still frozen. There was no mind to heed them.

She was his perfect little toy.

His fingers delved into her, moving in and out more quickly now. He imagined how she’d be moaning, gasping, begging him to stop if only she knew. He felt his cock harden. Did he want to take her now?

“No, not yet. Later there will be time for games.”

He slapped her pussy; the sound rang out. Loud and clear. Her skin turned red as he did it again, enjoying the meaty impact.

But soon enough, his mind moved to the important business at hand. He took his brush and dipped it into the paint. Then, he set to work. He drew the feathery bristles over her skin, tracing line upon line of intricate sigils. His eyes narrowed here, his lust falling to the back of his mind as his focused, practised skill came to the fore. This was a delicate process, and even a single slip-up could be ruinous. Already, he had decided what he was going to do. The paint would act as a looping system, containing and holding the spell that was currently binding her without allowing it to touch her directly. At his command, the loop would break and she would be frozen, but while it was intact, she would be able to move as normal.

It was a masterful work and Tomas was once again astounded by his own abilities. It took almost three hours before he was content. The curving, graceful lines inched across her body. They looped around her arms and legs and wrapped about her pussy. He drew one on each side of her vulva, meeting and circling her engorged clitoris. Smirking, he teased her nub with the brush a few times, imagining how she would stiffen and squeal if only she felt it!

Then he moved on, drawing the lines upwards. Across her midriff and chest, circling her breasts like serpents, they coiled about her nipples and spread outwards in a sun-like pattern which enveloped her upper body.

Then, finally, he moved on to her face. By now, his eyes were narrowed with concentration. He was using a smaller brush, each motion an image of total mastery and control.

This was what it meant to be a mystic.

This was what all of those idiotic apprentices had not been able to grasp. They had been so focused on the grandeur and the power that not a single one of them had ever realised.

It was the small things that mattered most.

Tomas stepped back, wiping sweat from his forehead. As far as he could tell, the network was complete. If he had made even a single mistake the spell would fail and he would be unable to stop her. At such close range, he was sure she could kill him. Really, unfreezing her in the first place was a stupid risk. He should just lock her in stasis until the guards from the nearest town arrived. Or even just keep her forever as a frozen statue, a reminder of what happened to those who tried to cross him.

But Tomas already knew he wasn’t going to do that. Perhaps if things had been otherwise, he’d be content with that. But he had plans now, oh yes. And plans within plans as well.

He took a few steps back, admiring his work for a final time. Then he raised his hand and gestured, spoke the word to break the spell.

The woman blinked. Life returned to her for the first time in years. Her eyes widened and for a few seconds, she did not even know he was here. From her perspective, an instant ago she had been reaching for the book. Now she was in the centre of the room. Confusion reigned across her face, but only for a split second.

She twisted, her eyes widened and one hand fell to her chest. A look of shock crossed her features.

“I’m glad to see that you’re awake-”

He got no further. As soon as the word word was spoken, she twisted around. Her body moved, fast, and before he even knew what was happening, a bladed hand was slashing for his throat. Her speed was beyond impressive and Tomas actually felt a moment of pure panic. There was no way to raise a defensive spell in time!

But thanks to his work, he didn’t have to. The beast-kin woman froze, her claws inches from his face. Her eyes were narrowed, her muscles coiled to strike. The change happened instantly, and she jerked to a stop as the mystic caught his breath.

“That,” he murmured. “Was far too close.”

He lashed out, taking her in the side of the face with a slap. His heart hammered in his chest and he stepped to the side. Only then did he release the spell a second time. The thief’s claws ripped through empty air, her eyes a mask of confusion.

“What the hell?”

“It’s not so easy to kill me,” Tomas said from his new position. “You should try harder.”

She lashed out with a kick, this time it was even faster! Her leg twisted, her foot aimed squarely at his chest. With the speed and the power behind the strike, he was sure it would have ground his ribs to dust!

But she froze again, her foot inches from him. Tomas allowed himself to breathe, relaxing a few crucial inches.

So the spell was going to hold…

He laughed, relief flooding through him as he gazed at his frozen captive. He moved in, slapping her pussy hard before he released the spell. The stasis stole away most of the pain, but enough was remaining when she moved again for her stance to break. She staggered, one hand moved between her legs.

“Are you going to keep fighting the inevitable?” Tomas said from her side. “You belong to me now. A fitting punishment considering you tried to take what is mine.”

She growled, her voice was low, and she turned to face him. Her eyes were narrowed, focused. He could just imagine how furiously she was trying to find a way around his protection.

A way to kill him.

“Why…” She said slowly, “Am I naked?”

“Because clothing is a reward that you don’t deserve,” Tomas said. He crossed his arms, smirking at her. “You’re mine now. You’re my property. I’ll decide if you go naked or not.”

“Is that so?”

“You think you can do anything about it?”

“I think I can!”

She twisted, feinting to the left and then lashing to the right! Her arm came around, her hand poised to deliver a crushing blow to his throat!

But she froze again. This time, Tomas did not even bother to move away. He shook his head and gave a sigh.

“Slow learner, I suppose. Perhaps this will drive the lesson in.”

He plunged his fist forward, landing a solid, powerful blow to her gut. The stasis spell held her in place, but he still felt the give. For a few seconds, he held it. Then he dropped the spell. Her face twisted in shock, the aftereffects of the pain washing through her. Confusion spread across her face and she staggered back, her hand going to where he had hit her.

“Do you understand now?” Tomas said. “You are completely and totally under my power.”

She shook her head. Her eyes darted around the room. For once, not even focusing on him.

“Don’t try it,” Tomas said. “The spell will trigger if you get too far from me.”

“The spell? You did something to me!”

“As if that wasn’t obvious! You’re in the home of a mystic, girl! Of course I did something to you! Accept your fate. Accept that you belong to me. Fighting it will do nothing but earn your pain.”

She snarled at him, barely controlled rage danced in her eyes. He could see her thinking, planning, scheming. She wanted him dead, but she couldn’t have it. Every time she’d tried, it had utterly failed. Not only that but if she went too far away from him, she would also be caught. He could be bluffing on that, but probably not. What could she do but surrender?

Yet surrendering rankled the pride, especially when it was clear what fate that was likely to get her.

“What’s your name, girl?”

“Tiana,” She snapped. “My name is Tiana. You won’t hold me like this forever. I’ll break out of this and when I do, I’ll snap your neck.”

Tomas sighed and with a gesture, she froze again. He moved around behind her, admiring her body. It was honed, toned and powerful without being absurdly muscular. His hand lashed out, spanking her ass again and again until it was red. Then, he released the spell.

Tiana gasped, the pain suddenly hitting her in a wave! Her hands flew to her behind and she staggered around to glare at him.

“Not so easy to be threatening with a red ass,” Tomas said.

At that moment, she looked like she wanted nothing more in the world than to tear him apart with her bare hands.

“Submit to me.”

“Never,” if looks could kill, he’d be burning where he stood. “I’ll find a way out of this and when I do-”

He froze her again, stepping towards her angry form. His cock was hard. Playing with her had turned him on, but the idea that she still refused to break was intoxicating! This would be a far more entertaining game than he had anticipated!

He undid his pants, letting his manhood spring free. Tiana was still standing, glaring defiantly. Did she know she was about to get fucked? He wondered if she would feel any of it. Her breasts were soft, her nipples soon became hard. He rolled and teased them between his fingers. He kissed her, running his lips across her neck erotically, enjoying the thought of how she would be twitching and moaning if only she could.

Her pussy was wet, her labia spreading as arousal surged through her lower self. It was an invitation that would have brought her shame if only she knew, and later perhaps he’d taunt her with it.

But for now, it was time to enjoy himself.

Tomas’ cock sunk into her body, forcing aside her labia as he thrust, his hands moved behind her back, rocking her against his manhood. Her pussy responded, her inner walls hugged his shaft. The feeling was divine, and looking at the defiant, angry look in her eyes made it all the better! Here she was resisting and she didn’t even know how she was being used!

Tightness surged through his body; his hips began to rock. His cock penetrated her, pushing aside her lower lips with greedy haste. It had been some time since he’d had his way with a woman and this felt so, so good.

His hand played against her naked back, his other twisted and teased her nipple. Her body was frozen and yet pliant, her muscles responding with twitching pleasure that her mind was unable to process. Tomas moaned, getting off as much to his mastery and control over her as to the process itself.

She was his.

She was completely, totally his and she didn’t even know it!

Pleasure broiled through him and Tomas began to move faster. His cock shuddered; waves of tingling delight washed through his body. Her pussy was warm and inviting, but his spell ensured that she was tight as well. Most of her frozen and kept in stasis. It meant that the feeling of penetration was so much better. His hips rocked, waves of heat washing down his spine. A moan fell from his eager lips, followed by another and then a drawn-out gasp.

It felt so good!

He was fucking her, taking her, owning her and she didn’t even know it!

Pleasure must have been crashing through her as well. Her pussy was twitching, grasping at him desperately. Her clit was swollen and engorged. Her nipples were stiff and hard against his palms. He imagined what she must be feeling. The desperation and the want. Was she missing it all? Or was some hidden part of her boiling with desire? Was there a little corner of her mind tucked away from all of the rest, feeling every thrust, every motion? How badly did it want to cum right now?

But she could never cum. Not like this. The spell wouldn’t give her that much control. Only he was allowed to interact with her. So if there was such a part, a little chunk of Tiana that was aware and screaming for relief, it would not be able to get it.

That thought was all that it took to push him over the edge. Tomas came, his cock spasming, his cum filled her pussy as he moaned in release. Pulling out, he watched it drip from her open lips.

He was going to have a lot of fun with her.

But he had preparations to make! He had work to do! He realised that he had delayed long enough for one day! He had to send messages out, let the local towns know he had returned! Doubtless, there would be so many people seeking his services. There always were when he returned.

And so the mystic went about his business, no longer caring about the frozen beast-woman, posed in the library with her legs spread and his cum leaking from her pussy.

________________________________________________________________

Over the next few days, Tomas got back into the swing of things. Delegations were sent from the local towns and villages to welcome him back as well as to request his aid and help for various things that had come up. He met each of them in turn, noting down their wants, their desires and what they were willing to pay.

Not a single one of those delegations could fail to notice the strange piece of furniture that he had added to his meeting room.

Tiana was kept frozen, her body bared and nude. He moved her frequently around the room, positioning her in all sorts of ways. During one meeting, she was splayed out with her legs spread, one hand rubbing her pussy. During another. She was sprawled over on her knees, her chest jutting forward to show her nipples.

Sometimes, he put things on her. Arranging flowers and books against her body like she was a table. At other times, Tiana herself was the main event. He had her chained to his desk like an ornament, a bronze collar around her throat. He put her next to the window, posing for all the world to see. He had her posed lying on the ground with her legs spread, her pussy exposed and one hand running seductively across her lower lips.

No one said anything about it, but they saw. They saw and they knew. This was the thief that they had all feared. The one who could not be stopped by guard or gate. She had been reduced to a plaything, a toy and she didn’t even know it.

But of course, when no one was around he had much more fun with her. Tomas quickly realised that while Tiana could not feel anything while frozen, he could unfreeze her in the middle of something and she would have no preparation or way to resist it at all.

He pressed her against the wall, using a dildo to toy with her pussy. Her face was unseeing, but her body soon responded. While frozen, she couldn’t cum, but Tomas wondered what it would feel like if he drove her into a frenzy and allowed her a few seconds of awareness?

The result was spectacular. He played with her pussy and clit for almost fifteen minutes until at last he released his hold. Tiana’s eyes widened and she gave a howl of sudden sensation as the pleasure poured through her. She moaned and shuddered, shaking her head in silent denial. But there was no way to stop it now and she came in front of him, her body twitching and convulsing as her captor watched with satisfaction.

Just as she came, he froze her again! Her body locked in a rictus of pleasure, her chest rising mid-gasp and her eyes half open. Her pussy was soaking, her lips peeled back as the climax rocked her body.

He kept her like that for a few days, letting everyone see her in his office before he finally grew bored. Over the next week, Tiana was frozen and unfrozen in the most lewd positions. She would for example wake to find herself bound to a table, her legs and arms spread as guests ate around her. Or perhaps to find herself riding a dildo. Or maybe even mid-sex with her hands bound behind her back. Often, she would be aware only for long enough to realise what was happening and then be frozen again and whisked away to the next scene from her own perspective.

Tomas had expected that this would make her pliant eventually. That she would be broken.

But Tiana refused to be tamed. No matter how she was frozen and released, or what he made her experience, she never once stopped looking for a way out. She tried threats at first, warning him that he could not watch her all the time. Tomas just laughed and told her that he didn’t have to.

Next, she tried . She told him that when she got away from all of this, she would spend her life digging through his secrets. He told her that he wasn’t afraid of that. Tomas had many vices and would be the first to admit that he was not a good person.

But he had never hidden a thing. What he was, he was for the world to see.

After that, Tiana tried to offer him information on other people. Her face growing more concerned. Enemies, rivals, figures of interest. But no matter what she offered, he had no desire for it.

She tried to trick him, to pretend to be broken but her eyes always gave her away. Sharp and full of anger. Even as she told him that she was his loyal pet and , he could see the desire smouldering in there. The want that would see him dead if he only released his hold for a moment.

She tried to push his limits. When she was free, she would see how far she could go from him without being frozen. Carefully plotting out how much range she had. She would also try to figure out exactly what triggered the protective freeze. Obviously, attacks would be stopped. What if it was something else? One day, he found her frozen in the kitchen after she had tried to poison his food.

“Clever,” he told the statue. “But I am afraid it works off intent, not act. As long as you are intending to hurt me, no matter how, you’ll be stopped before you can.”

She probed him constantly, using both actions and words. She would taunt him, fling barbs at him. Try to make him angry and then, when she thought he wasn’t looking, she’d see if her range had gotten larger or smaller. She’d intentionally goad him into freezing her and then as soon as she was unfrozen, do it again. Just to see if rapid use wore out the spell.

He found her trying to wash the runic lines from her body, or even scour them from her skin but of course, such attempts were doomed to fail.

“You can’t keep me like this forever,” she told him one night over dinner. “One way or another, I’ll get out in the end. Then you’ll pay.”

“I think you’ll find the inevitability of your escape is a matter of perspective,” Tomas said. “You still don’t understand your situation.”

“I understand it just fine,” she growled. “You don’t understand yours.”

He laughed, she glared daggers. Her hand twitched, and he knew she wanted to plunge her fingers into his throat or close them around his heart.

He shovelled another piece of food from his plate to his mouth.

“Play with your pussy for me.”

“Fuck you.”

He just laughed at that. He supposed he should have found her refusal to break annoying but he found it fun instead. Her seething anger, her helpless fury, it made him feel powerful. He loved to parade her out in front of his gates, to freeze her in the most humiliating, embarrassing poses. He loved to show her exactly what he was turning her into.

And still, she fought and schemed and plotted.

He fucked her many times while she was frozen. Playing with her body like it was the finest toy. His hard cock penetrated her pussy, thrusting and filling her before she even knew what was happening. Sometimes, he’d do it while she was frozen and leave her with his cum staining her thighs.

Other times, he’d unfreeze her just as he reached his climax, so Tiana would become aware of the feeling of his shaft inside of her, the warm wetness of his cum filling her up. Always, she would buck and writhe and struggle, and her pussy would convulse and grip him so tightly!

Often, he would let her cum as well, fucking her until they had both climaxed and she was ragged and gasping. Other times, he’d freeze her again as soon as he’d had his fun. Snatching away the promise of pleasure. It was so pathetically easy to build her up and up and up, to tease her pussy and breasts and especially her clit until she was on the cusp of a massive orgasm. Until she could feel it rippling through her until she was gasping and moaning and twitching. About to plummet over the edge of that abyss.

Then he’d steal it away. Freeze her right before it struck so the moment was lost. The pleasure wasted on a body that could not not feel. From her perspective, it was like going from a spiking, rising pleasure in one instant to absolute nothing in the next. The first time he did it, she looked like she wanted to scream!

But still, she did not break. No matter how he played with her or got inventive with his ability to freeze her on the spot, her eyes never lost their spark or their anger. And he was always aware that if his spell failed even for a single instant, his life would be forfeit.

“I will kill you one day,” Tiana would say to him, not even bothering to hide her anger. “You think that you have me bound to your will? I’ll break loose one day.”

“Don’t think I don’t know how hard you’re trying. You’re looking for tricks, for loopholes, for ways out. But I assure you, my dear, there are none. This is the result of your crimes against innocents. You should simply accept that.”

“My crimes against innocents?” She shot him a look. “Save me the ‘’goodly saint’’ talk. We both know you aren’t that. You’re doing this just because you can and because it gets you off. If I could, I’d carve you to pieces right now.”

Her claws slid forth from the tips of her fingers, glinting and sharp. A shiver passed through his body as he imagined how easily they could rend him in two.

But Tomas refused to let her scare him.

“If you could,” he said. “You would already have done it. You think that you’re so intelligent? You think that you can break my power?”

He stood before her, his arm wide, his body open.

“Do it. Strike me, girl. Strike me if you think you can. Your vengeance lies here if you can but take it. You want to be anything but my whore? Now is your chance. Do it!”

Tiana snarled, her muscles bunched, her eyes narrowed, flashing with fury. It was clear that she wanted to cut into him, to strike him, to kill him. But she did not. After a few seconds, Tiana turned away, his laughter echoed in her ears.

“It seems that you can be taught new tricks after all.”

“One day,” Tiana repeated. “I’ll make you pay for all of this. Your blood is going to feel so good against my skin. I’m going to make you scream before the end.”

“You make me scream in pleasure all the time with that body of yours! You just aren’t always aware that you’re doing it!”

She glared again and he laughed, turning his back on her as he rose to his feet.

“Girl, follow me.”

“Follow you?” She gave a cold stare. “Why would I do that?”

“Because if you don’t, I’ll just freeze you and carry you to where I want you to be. You may as well save some dignity.”

She had and they both knew it, and with a final disgusted look, Tiana fell into step behind him. So far, he’d kept her to the lower levels of his tower. Where he held his meetings and took his food. Up above, there were the levels dedicated to arcane discovery and refinement. His workshop. She had never been there before and as he led her up, he could sense her growing confusion.

Why was he doing this? Why was he taking her into the very heart of his power? Well, she was going to find out. Eventually.

He’d prepared a room for this. Actually, he’d been preparing for most of the week. Having Tiana under his power like this was all well and good but she had proven far too resourceful. There was no way he knew that she could shake his control but that didn’t mean one didn’t exist. Every moment she lived with him here, he was closer to , closer to her finding that one loophole or act that allowed her to shake his spell for just long enough.

It was time to remedy that.

He led her into a closeted chamber; a large circular room with guttering candle-holders marking the boundaries of the cold stone walls. A desk was set to one side, his mixture and tools had been prepared there. On the floor, he’d set a magic circle. Far more complex and intricate than any she had ever seen before. Tiana’s eyes widened when she noticed it. They flashed to the table, and though she did not know what he was going to do, she knew that he was about to tighten his grip on her.

Instantly, she reacted. One of her hands slashed out, gripping a candle and tearing it loose from its holder! It spilled with a shower of wax and Tomas cursed, shielding himself with his cloak. He blinked rapidly, but Tiana hadn’t frozen! She was grinning, her claws extended.

She lashed out, one of them carved for his throat but at the last moment, she pulled away. He stumbled backwards and she made a run for the door!

But Tomas spoke a word and she froze. Her body jerked to a stop inches from the edge of the room. That stupid grin still on her face. His heart hammered as he rose to his feet and brushed himself off. It took only a few seconds to realise her play.

“Smart girl,” he muttered. “Neither the candle nor the attack was meant to hurt me. Since you intended no harm, my automatic defences didn’t trigger. You just wanted me distracted enough to let you get away. If you had been out of earshot by the time that I was able to speak, I wouldn’t have been able to stop you verbally either…”

But you still would have frozen when you reached the edge of your range, he mentally added. She obviously had been working on this plan for a while, but hadn’t ironed out all of the kinks. She’d been to try earlier when she realised he was going to tighten his control.

“That was close,” Tomas admitted to himself. “I really should have bound you properly before. Well, no harm, no foul. No one knows how close you were to actually breaking free so we shall pretend it was all simply part of my plan.”

He reached for her frozen body. She felt warm and pleasant to the touch and his cock was stirring, but he told himself there would be time for that soon. Now was time for work.

He moved her to the centre of the room, placing her in the nexus of the circle. The lines below her pulsed softly, forming an intricate interconnection of mana. The lines he’d drawn across her body began to pulse too, slowly throbbing with heat and light until they synced with the room.

Satisfied that the first step was done, he moved to the table. There was more paint here, and also a dozen different brushes. Dipping one into the other, he set to work. This time, the task was even more intricate and took even longer. Each line across her body was reinforced, divided, connected and assessed. He circled her again and again, drawing intricate patterns of paint which glowed softly blue. Her thighs, her chest, her arms and her legs were all soon dotted with sigils and symbols. Sweat beaded his forehead, and he knew that once more he was taking a great risk.

If this second spell didn’t take, there was a good chance it would knock out the first one. Leave her free to act. Worse, he wouldn’t even know if that was the case until it was too late. Really, the correct choice would be just to leave her frozen forever. She was safe that way and he could still have his fun with her.

But if he did that, he wouldn’t get to do what he really wanted to do. He wanted to break her down. He didn’t just want her to be his toy, he wanted her to know that she was. To be helpless to do anything about it. Freezing her forever would be against the point. How could she know anything then? She had to realise that she had been conquered.

So this was the next step.

With firm hands, deft strokes and a lot of time, Tomas expanded his original network across her body. Edging new patterns, especially onto her breasts and her clitoris, the latter of which he stroked and teased with the very smallest brush until her labia began to part and moisture soaked the inside of her thighs.

He didn’t know exactly how long he worked at this. He quickly lost track of time when he became engrossed in a project. It could have been hours or even days. Eventually, however, he sat back and gave a nod of satisfaction.

His work was, as ever, beyond comparison. Tiana stood frozen, her body a network of bunching lines and symbols. Not a single inch of her skin was uncovered, and the colours shimmered like a rainbow for a few seconds before they began to fade.

That was the end of the second stage and Tomas observed cautiously. Layer by layer, the lines faded, becoming absorbed into her skin and into her very being. Only once not a single one remained did he consider it time to take the risk.

“Tiana,” he spoke out loud. “When I unfreeze you, I want you to stroke your pussy. I want you to masturbate for me like you’re giving me a show. You will not be aware that you are doing this.”

A few seconds passed as he waited for the command to sink then, then gestured once more and spoke the words of power.

She blinked. Life returned to her body. By now, she was well used to waking up in strange places and rounded on him with a snarl.

“What have you done to me?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“I would!”

She didn’t realise it but even as she spoke, one of her hands was moving down between her legs. Her fingers played at the raised mound of her vulva. Her motions were slow, but getting faster. She became frantic as she started to heave and gasp.

“I have simply reinforced my control,” Tomas said. “Do you notice anything odd right now?”

“What kind of - ah! - w-what kind of question is that?”

Her eyes didn’t leave his finger even as her fingers grew wet with her own arousal. Her other hand began to knead her breasts, her fingers flicking and playing with her nipples as they grew hard. Shivers of pleasure wracked her body, her legs started to tremble but still, she did not even realise what she was doing!

“The kind of question a master asks.”

“You’re not - ah - y-y-you’re not my master!”

Her voice was thick; choked with pleasure. Her clit was engorged, pushing free of its hood. Her fingers moved to it, each touch made her whole body shudder.

“Are you so sure?”

The sound of her hitching and gasping desperation filled the smaller chamber. Her fingers worked faster, her motions becoming frantic. Pleasure rolled and surged inside of her body and her face grew red. Her nerves were boiling with it! Dancing crackling ecstasy seared through her being.

But she could not react. Some part of her must have been screaming, begging to give in. Wanting to cum so, so much. But this was not allowed. A fog of desperation was beginning to envelop her mind. Her motions were jerky, and her words were broken up by gasping moans. It was so sexy, his cock was throbbing. More than anything else, he wanted to fuck her right here and now.

Tiana gave a squeal, her back arched; her pleasure peaked, a climax exploding within her but before it could permeate her body it was whipped away. The tips of her fingers were drenched, no longer just rubbing her pussy but spreading it. Delving into herself with quick, sharp motions born of a frantic need.

“Ah…ah….ah…”

“Are you so sure that you’re not my ?” Tomas said. “Do you even know what you’re doing right now?”

“What am I….what am I doing?”

“Taste yourself.”

She raised one of her fingers, still soaked from her own arousal, and dipped it into her mouth. Her tongue curled around it, her eyes widening as she realised what she was doing.

“You bastard!”

“I’m just letting you do what you always wanted to,” he chuckled. “Don’t believe me? Go ahead, try to stop.”

She scowled and fought his control, but raw rage was no match for his power. Her muscles no longer obeyed. She pleasured herself, one hand between her legs, two fingers fucking her slit while the other plucked and stroked her breasts and nipples.

A convulsion rocked her, bringing her to her knees. Tiana’s eyes were wide with disbelief, her face flushing red.

“You can’t stop, can you?” Tomas mocked her. “No matter how hard you try, you can’t be anything but my personal toy.”

“What have you done to me?!”

“I admit, playing with your body so far has been fun,” he was already working with his belt, forcing his leggings down to reveal his stiff cock. “But that couldn’t last forever. You were far too smart to simply leave as you were. This form of control is much more complete. And more permanent.”

A shudder ran through her, though whether from pleasure or from shock, he could not say.

“I’ll get out of this too!” She snarled. “I’ll find a way to get you for this!”

“Unlikely. You belong to me now, Tiana. You belong to me completely and totally. Your body is my puppet. You will no longer simply freeze. Now, you will obey. These are the three rules you will follow for the rest of your life. You will do everything that you are told by me. No matter where, no matter what it is. You will never be able to harm me in any way, by intent or by inaction. Moreover, you will protect me with your very life. And finally, you will not reveal to anyone how much control I have over you. In fact, you will act to avoid allowing this information to get out. If someone asks, you will deny it. If they are investigating, you will attempt to mislead them. If they find out anyway, you will silence them.”

“No…” She moaned she was on her knees now, one of her fingers furiously playing with her clit. Her body shook, and waves of pleasure broke against her mind. Pleasure raced and crackled and danced through her being.

“Yes,” Tomas said. “From now on, you will be my assistant. You will follow in my tracks, and you will tend to my patients. You will be the apprentice that the world did not give me, taking care of such menial tasks as I do not wish to do myself. You will comfort me with your body, provide me pleasure, warmth and release.”

“I hate you,” Tians gasped. “I hate you and I’ll kill. I’ll kill you for this!”

“You will try,” his mouth twisted into a grin. “But you will fail. Now, if you are very good, maybe I will treat you as an apprentice in other ways too. Do you seek to have power like mine? One day you might. After all, having a fellow mystic under my complete control is tempting… yes indeed, that might be a good future for us both.”

She regarded him with such hatred.

“Go ahead, Tomas. Give me power. The sharper you make my knife the more easily I can plunge it into your back.”

“That’s the fun part though,” he said. “The more strength you have the more obvious it is to you that you’re mine. Now let me show you just how much this is true. I want you to suck my cock. I want you to suck my cock as you get yourself off, but you’re not allowed to cum without my permission. I forbid it.”

She glared at him, her mouth opened to snarl or accuse, but the tip of his cock pressed against her lips and before her outraged eyes, her lips began to draw it inside of her. Her mouth was warm and wet, her lips felt so good against his skin. Tomas moaned, her tongue began to work his shaft. His hips bucked, moving back and forth rhythmically as pleasure began to intensify between his legs.

She hated him. He could see that in her eyes, her gaze still unbroken and unbound. The only part of her that was. Her lips caressed him, worshipped him. Her mouth head moved back and forth, pumping against this hardened cock. The motion of her lips and tongue were divine, and the way she sucked on him too! So good! His back arched and he loosed a moan.

“Oh, you were born to be my slut.”

Her body shivered, her fingers played with her pussy ever more quickly. Working herself into a frenzy, an inferno that whipped through her body. Tiana’s body shuddered, the convulsions which ran through her made the soft touch of her lips even more exquisite. He was grinding back and forth, thrusting into her, she was taking more and more of his length with every passing moment. His cock felt tight, tingling with waves of pleasure, each touch of her tongue and her lips stirred him to greater heights.

“You think - ah - you think that your mind was left unbroken because I couldn’t take it? That’s not the case at all,” he laughed. “I wanted you to know what you were. I could make you my willing , Tiana. It would be so, so, so easy.”

Tiana shivered. Her body throbbed with feeling; the pleasure raised through her, rising and rising to heights she had never felt before. She wanted to cum so much but his words held that at bay. No matter how she played with herself, the climax eluded her and each touch, each stroke, each lingering caress was more agonisingly pleasurable than the last.

“I want you to fight me,” Tomas said, thrusting with his cock now, his hands holding her head in place as he began to get rougher. Her lips sucked at him greedily, like she needed him more than anything else at that moment. He felt a tightness between his legs growing and growing, a feverish need that would soon be satisfied.

“I want you to resist me. I want you to hate me and I want you to know, in your very heart of hearts, that you belong to me. Hate me, defy me, despise me, but know that you are mine. That I have beaten you. That I own you. That is the only reason I let you keep your mind, Tiana.”

He pulled out of her before she could drive him to climax, her saliva dripped from the tip of his cock, he reached out to her and her to her feet, pressing her body against the stone wall and spreading her legs.

Tomas ran one finger between the splayed lips of her labia, coming away soaking with her need. Her eyes fell to the ground, but she had no strength to deny him right now. Her body pulsed, ached with want and as he lined up his shaft with her lower lips, it was all she could do to moan with desire.

“This is going to be your life from now on.”

He sank into her, inching his shaft between her labia as he back bent with pleasure. Her mouth opened with a silent, gasping moan. Her inner walls closed about him, pulling him and holding him so greedily.

“This is how I am going to treat you. This is what you’re going to be. A little toy who does everything she is told even if she hates it. You’re going to tend to my body, to my cock. You’re going to fuck me, and moan for me and twitch in absolute ecstasy. And if you’re very lucky, I might just let you cum too.”

He thrust again, faster this time. Tiana squeaked, trying to muster some defiance but her body betrayed her. Her pussy was so wet, so eager. His every motion made her gasp and moan, the sounds sent shivers racing down his spine. His cock was so hard; she felt so good. Before he knew it, he was picking up speed, finding a rhythm. Her body shook, her breasts jiggled, her hands flew to them, his previous orders still not rescinded. So she played with her tits while he fucked her pussy, heightening her own pleasure and humiliation.

Tiana moaned, a long, low gasp pouring like honey from her throat. Her hips responded to his motion, pushing back against him eagerly. Forcing him further inside of her. Her eyes burned into his own, defiance still raging within. Even as her body convulsed with pleasure, even as her world slipped away, her senses screaming, begging for a climax that could not come. Even then, she still fought him.

Tomas fucked her against the wall, sensing his own coming orgasm. It built between his legs, the tightness of his cock heightening as his sensitivity did the same. He fucked her faster and harder, pounding her with wave after wave of pleasure. Just when he could hold no longer, he finally allowed himself to release, his cock shuddering as his seed spilled deep into her pussy. But he still had one more trick to play and even as he gasped and moaned, he managed to speak.

“Tiana, I am ordering you to cum.”

The barrier that had held her climax at bay was ripped away in an instant. Her eyes widened as more pleasure than she had ever felt in her whole life crashed down against her mind. She squeaked, her words drowning in a senseless sound of total subjugation as every nerve flared at once. She came for him, she came so hard that her whole body shook. That her eyes rolled back, her hands bunching into fists. Her gasping, pants grew wilder and wilder as the orgasm crested, sweeping through her mind and obliterating all thoughts but the pleasure.

Tiana collapsed to the ground as Tomas pulled out of her. Waves of orgasmic rapture reduced her to a mewling pile of twitching limbs. She groaned, her body throbbing with heat and want. He doubted she’d ever cum so hard in her life up to this point.

When it was done, she lay still. Her chest rose and fell, her eyes were wide, her mouth half open as she tried to catch her breath.

“Are you done?” Tomas asked, tilting his head. “Is this what it took to finally break you, girl? Are you going to admit that you are mine?”

“Never,” she managed to croak. She shivered, reaching for the wall and using it to lever herself back to her feet. His cum dripped from her pussy, her legs were shuddering, her face was red.

“You look like you’ve never been fucked so hard in your life.”

She turned her gaze to the ground, but Tomas was having none of that.

“Answer me truthfully. Have you ever been fucked like that before? Have you ever felt something so intense?”

Her body trembled, her mind battling to resist the command. But his new spell was far too powerful and after a moment, she dropped her eyes.

“Never…”

“How does it feel to praise me? To let me know that I made you feel so good?”

She snapped her gaze back up, her eyes boring into his own.

“You think you’ve won? You think that you’re going to get away with this? This isn’t over.”

“I know!” Tomas laughed. “And that’s why it’s so fun. You’ll hate me and serve me. You’ll fight me and resist me. And while you do, each and every time you are to obey is my personal victory. If you had been broken after just this, Tiana, I would have been disappointed.”

The look she gave him in return was deep and dark. Her hands closed into fists. He knew she would never stop looking way for a way to slip his control. He knew that he was at risk every moment she was around. So why did it feel so giddy to know the game they were playing?

Maybe he was just bored. Maybe it was because he was old and looking for something to spice it up. Maybe it was just because he enjoyed knowing how much power and control he had over Tiana.

No matter what it was, though. The future was looking bright.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)