More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by logandirth logandirth

What Subject Should He Teach Next?

The Musculoskeletal System

"Excellent!" Professor Doe began as he walked to his supply closet. "Where is John?" The students were confused, of course, there was no person in their class named John but they patiently waited for their teacher to return.

After a few minutes, Professor Doe emerged from the closet with a frown. "My mannequin, John appears to be missing." He paused for a moment, "I'll just have to show things myself."

Without pause Professor Doe pulled off his lab coat. His large muscular chest and arms now on display as his tank-top pressed tight to his skin. "The skeletal system is the framework of our body, it is supported by the muscular system and protected by the dermis. Each muscle is designed to expand and contract. When I flex my bicep, the muscle here contracts, and on the opposite side of my arm, one expands. When I reverse, so do they."

"How many muscles are there?" A girl in the front asked.

"The number of muscles in the human body varies from about 656 to 850, depending on which expert you consult. No exact figure is available because there are a variety of opinions about what constitutes a distinct muscle versus a part of a complex muscle." Professor Doe explained.

"Could you show us some of the muscle groups?" Another girl ventured.

"Certainly." Removing his tank-top Professor Doe began pointing to and naming muscles, "Frontalis, Trapezius, Deltoid, Pectoralis Major, Triceps Brachii, Biceps Brachii, Latissimus Dorsi, Abdominal Muscles..." He barely paused to unbutton his cargo pants and drop them to the floor continuing, "Gluteus Maximus, Sartorius, Biceps Femoris, Rectus Femoris, and Gastrocnemius."

The girls were no longer interested in the musculoskeletal system. They were interested in the 6'3" man rippling with lean muscle, a chiseled jawline and a massive bulge in his black boxer-briefs.

"Any follow-up questions?"

What Do The Students Ask Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)