More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

The Morning After

Nico Robin was used to pain. Physical pain, at least, was an old friend of hers. As a pirate, especially a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, she nearly died at least three or four times a year. After a certain point, broken bones and cuts stop bothering her. Robin was even willing to admit to herself that she had come to like the pain.

The migraine that came with a hangover was nothing compared to the level of pain that Robin was used to. It was easy for her to dismiss it- what wasn't so easily dismissed as the pain radiating from other parts of her body. Namely, her breasts and ass.

Robin felt a small pang of worry- she got black-out drunk and now she was feeling pain from her sex parts. Her mind went to the logical conclusion that she must have spent the night with someone; either willingly or unwillingly. She had gotten drunk before, but this was a first.

Making sure not to change her breathing or opening her eyes- if someone was watching she didn't want to tip them off that she was awake- Robin tried to take stock of the situation.

The world swayed around her; the gentle rocking of a boat. She was still at sea, which either meant that everything was fine and she was on the Thousand Sunny or she was being kidnapped. She slowly spread her fingers and noted that she wasn't bound- a mark against the possibility, though she could still be in a cell. Her feet weren't bound either.

The air smelt like sea air- no new information there. She stayed still for a few more seconds, trying to glean any more information, but none was forthcoming. Robin decided to risk peeking- and was relieved to see the familiar ceiling of the cabin she shared with Nami.

She must have brought someone back to their room- or she was misreading the situation and nothing happened. Robin hoped that it was the latter, but the throbbing in her erogenous zones made it likely that it was a vain hope. As did the warmth beside her that she was increasingly becoming aware of.

Slowly, so as not to startle her slumbering partner, Robin turned her head- and shrieked. Asleep next to her was the nude form of Nami.

A moment of silence passed while Robin wondered what had happened last night- and while her eyes dipped slightly lower to the swell of Nam's breasts peeking out from beneath the blankets.

Some of her memories came back to her, and a small grimace passed over Robin's lips. She recalled spiking both their drinks to get Nami to loosen up and enjoy their rare vacation. In hindsight that might have been a mistake. The must have loosened her inhibitions to the point that Robin acted on her feelings for the younger girl.

Nico Robin was a professional. She had been a pirate for most of her life, and while The Straw Hat Pirates were lenient, her previous employers in Baroque Works were not. Fraternizing among the crew was strictly prohibited and for good reason. Seeing your loved ones in danger tended to make people act like fools.

Robin had enough experience to know better- and yet the heart didn't always do the logical thing, and Nami was just her type. Gorgeous, with large, perky breasts and a thick ass. And fiery- god was she fiery. Despite knowing better, Robin had taken to ribbing her gently. Nami's cheeks turned a gorgeous red when she was flustered; a shade that matched her hair wonderfully.

It was a guilty pleasure of hers. Robin had told herself that it would end there, but as the aching in her breasts dimly informed her, it didn't.

The question then became where to go from here.

The Straw Hat Pirates were more permissive than Baroque Works. Robin was fairly confident that Luffy wouldn't forbid a relationship between his crewmates. Their relationship could grow from here and fledge openly.

Or they could keep this hidden and treat it as their dirty little secret. Agree that this was a mistake and never bring it up again.

Ultimately, Robin couldn't make the decision unilaterally. Not when there was someone else involved in it and when it was her fault that it happened in the first place. If only Robin hadn't spiked their drinks...

With shaking hands, she reached out and grasped the soft skin of Nami's shoulder, before gently starting to shake her awake. It took longer than she would have thought it would. Nami must have been worn out from the previous night- a thought that filled her with both arousal and shame.

"Huh-" Nami opened a bleary eye, looking confused for a second before her gaze landed on Robin. Immediately, they cleared and a lazy smile appeared on her face. "Good morning ."

Despite herself, a thrill shot through Robin and her mound moistened between her legs. Did she- had she told Nami that she had a submission kink last night? Robin was aware of what she liked- all the while being aware that she could never indulge in what she liked.

When she had been the second-in-command of Baroque Works, she had been too highly ranked to let herself go in that manner. If it got out that she was a sub, it would threaten her position as a leader. Concealing who she truly was had been necessary then, and Robin didn't intend to stop now.

Even while her breath hitched, she sought to say something- anything- to stop this; to turn back the clock. "Nami," she breathed out only to be interrupted.

Nami's hands had reached out to pinch Robin's nipples while her eyes flashed dangerously. "That's mistress to you, slut."

What had they done last night?

"Nami," Robin repeated forcefully. "What we did last night- I can barely remember it, but whatever I said- I didn't mean it. We both had a bit too much to drink, and neither of us was thinking straight. We acted in ways we would normally never have done, and that's fine. It wasn't either of our faults; it was the wine. If you're willing, we can put all this behind us and move on with our lives."

Then, Robin extended her hand, offering it to shake. "What do you say? Friends?"

Nami didn't take it. "Friends?"

Robin's smile faltered, unsettled by the stare Nami was giving her. "Yeah?"

"You're fucking kidding me. After everything we did last night- after everything I did to you- you want to be friends?"

"It was the . It made me act in ways that I wouldn't have otherwise."

"Act, sure I'll believe that. You wouldn't have the guts to follow through without the push the wine gave you- but it didn't put thoughts in your head that weren't there otherwise. It just makes you act on them." Slowly, Nami sat up. As she did, the blankets covering her front fell, exposing her firm J-cup breasts.

Nami was one of those girls- the type that like tight clothing that hugged the curves of their bodies. The type that invited lustful gazes. A side-effect of her clothing choice was that her tits were normally mashed to her body- while large, they didn't seem as large when they were hidden under the layers.

Exposed as they were now, Robin could fully appreciate just how big they were. Just how perky. Just how- flushing, her eyes snapped back up to Nami's face. There was an amused smile on it.

Nami folded her arms under her tits, intentionally pushing it up. "I thought as much. Are you sure you don't want these puppies?"

In response, Robin pulled her blankets up even further, covering her front nearly up to her chin. She wasn't cowering behind it exactly- rather she was trying to deescalate. Taking away the physical stimulus and buying herself time to think. "We- it wouldn't be right."

"Are you going to let that stop you? Because I'm not."

"What are you-" Robin's protest was cut off as Nami leaned in for a kiss. Her naked front pushed against Robin's blanket-covered own, keeping their parts from touching, but it didn't help much. Nami's was top-heavy, making her difficult to off, especially given that Robin's fighting style didn't depend on physical strength,

Moreover, Robin wasn't even sure that she wanted to resist. After a bit of cursory squirming, she gave in and returned the kiss, doing her best to savor it.

She'd allow herself to indulge. What harm could a single kiss do? As long as Robin didn't let it get out of hand, everything would be fine.

Just when she had been starting to get into it, Nami broke off. Panting, she remarked, "It's unfair, isn't it? That I have memories of what we did last night- of everything we did last night- but you don't." Her tongue darted out of her mouth and slid over her lips. The sight of it sent an intense pulse throughout Robin's core.

"Very unfair," Robin agreed, absentmindedly before realizing what she just said and kicking herself. Why did she agree? She could have ended all this if she had just answered no- gently dissuaded Nami.

"I thought as much," Nami's eyes glittered in triumph. Robin wanted to correct herself but Nami looked so happy- could she take back her words now? "You don't know what you're declining, but don't worry. I'll help you remember."

Did she want help remembering? Robin's head felt like a jumbled mess; as though all her thoughts were traveling through syrup. It delayed any decision she might have made, and then Nami took it out of her hands entirely.

A soft pair of lips met hers and Robin's spine turned to putty.


Robin's first offer was everything Nami should have wanted.

When Nami had started this, it had been because she desired . Said got out of hand, but Nami had been to continue to escalate. If she hadn't- if Robin had sobered up with negative feelings towards her- Nami would have been fucked, and not in a good way. And so she tried to break Robin and turn her into a submissive pet.

That plan hadn't gone quite right. It had seemed to work the previous night, but the conditioning hadn't held. had made this scenario possible in the first place, but it also kept the previous night's events from sticking.

A double-edged sword- or would it be triple edged? Robin not remembering the events was what was keeping Nami in one piece. It protected her from the fury of an irate devil fruit wielder.

When Robin offered her hand in friendship, the safe option would have been to say yes. It would have achieved her goal at the outset, which was to put an end to their enmity. As a bonus, it would also achieve her latter goal of avoiding consequences for the previous night.

It would have been the safe option, but Nami wasn't one to play it safe. When she was offered an inch, she always sought to take a mile.

It was a quality she had engendered in herself- to always try to make the most out of every opportunity given to her. It had been necessary in the past. Arlong hadn't been reasonable when he gave her a price for Coconomi Island's freedom. To get to ten-million Belli, Nami had to be aggressive in her pursuit of wealth, making off with as much gold as possible irrespective of the risk to herself.

While her initial goal had long been met, her mindset had remained and it did its part here.

Robin was gorgeous with her midnight hair and large breasts. If Nami could take her, then she would undoubtedly be the greatest treasure Nami had ever stolen.

But was stealing her even possible? Last night made Nami think it was. No matter how much Robin tried to hide it, the truth was she was a horny bitch.

All Nami had to do was get Robin to admit it and she would be Nami's.

It began with a kiss. Nami had to focus to keep her lips from curving upwards into a smile- that would have ruined the kiss. It was hard though because as soon as their lips met, Nami could feel Robin melt in her hands.

The muscles of her back lost tension under Nami's exploring hands, causing her to tilt forward, causing their breasts to bump. Puffs of hot air assaulted Nami's face as Robin's breathing sped up. She was nearly hyperventilating.

Not wanting Robin to faint, Nami backed off slightly. Robin leaned forward as though to chase Nami's retreating frame, and that was when Nami knew that she had done it. Robin wanted to kiss her and Nami wanted to kiss her just as bad- so it hurt to have to stop Robin.

Robin's dark eyes, darker still with lust, lightened in confusion. "Why did you stop me?"

"You want me," Nami said. It wasn't a question. "You had wanted me last night as well, you want me today, and you'll want me tomorrow. But left to yourself, you'll never admit it and I don't intend to keep playing this game with you.

"You slept with me while drunk and blamed it one today. I don't want you to get lost in the moment today and blame it on hormones tomorrow. I want you to choose, right here and now." Nami's hands wrapped around Robin's slim wrists and pulled the appendage down, guiding it until it hovered over her hips. "Touch my ass now- or end this if you can."

Nami had been bracing herself for rejection- and so was taken off guard by the speed of Robin's acceptance. Her hand came down; not to slap Nami's thick rear but to gently caress it, squeezing intermittently. "Yes... mistress."

"Mistress," Nami murmured. "I like that. Call me that whenever we're alone."

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'll have to punish you, won't I?" The levity of the exchange hid a more hesitant reality. The present situation was a result of a series of spontaneous decisions and accidents.

The broad strokes were clear. Their relationship was based on BDSM. Robin would be bound and disciplined and dominated. She would submit to the pain and love it, like the good masochist she was.

The details were murkier. Because of how sudden the occurrence was, Nami hadn't had a chance to plot out fair punishments for disobeying commands. She had hoped to get more time to plot out her actions, but it wasn't to be.

Robin leaned towards her, finally allowing the sheets to fall from her body, exposing her to Nami's wandering eyes. "And how exactly do you intend to punish me, Nami?"

Nami's eyes locked on to Robin's. The use of her name was intentional. It was meant to draw out a response. To see if Nami was all talk or if she was willing to follow through- and Nami couldn't let this stand.

She took Robin's invitation. Her hand weaved through Robin's locks and gripped a fistful, before pulling her closer. "I'll give you a chance to apologize. The punishment will be much less severe if you do."

Robin smirked, before making a contemplative noise. They both knew what the answer would be, but Robin gave her a verbal response anyway. "I don't think I will."

Nami's eyes were well-trained to spot the signs of someone preparing for combat- or, more specifically, someone expecting to get hit. Robin's abs tightened in case of a blow to the stomach. Her traps firmed for a blow to a face, and her jaw clenched in case of a punch or slap. And yet she made no moves to hit back or defend herself. Her arms remained glued to her side.

From this, Nami gleaned that Robin wasn't just ready for physical punishment. She was welcoming it. But her preparation was a problem. It would help her resist Nami's punishments- and that wouldn't do.

Nami took her off guard by spitting on her.

"Wha-" Robin got out as she flinched backward; the phlegm causing one eye to shut. All of Robin's preparations came undone and seeing that Nami lashed out, striking her across the face and cutting off the rest of her sentence.

Robin tensed again, and for a second it looked like she was going to resist. And then her conscious mind caught up to her actions and she relaxed, submitting instead.

"Good girl," Nami cooed, pleased at her choice. Feeling generous, Nami decided to offer her a chance to recant. "Good girls get rewarded, don't they?"

Robin didn't answer, perhaps distracted by Nami's arms snaking around her waist and sinking to her fat ass, but Nami couldn't excuse her for that. If she wasn't firm here, then Robin would never learn.

Her hands lifted off Robin's ass and came crashing back down, causing the fat orbs to jiggle. It wasn't too hard- certainly not as hard as the previous blow. It was meant to get Robin's attention so that she'd answer the question. "Don't they?"

"Yeah."

Nami's hands lifted off once more and crashed back down harder. Robin muffled something in between a moan and a groan. "Yes- what?"

Robin looked at her confused- which got Nami to launch the third hit. Her pet wasn't picking up on her hints, so Nami decided to be clear as to what she wanted. Robin wasn't that bright, evidently. "Yes, mistress." Nami was careful to emphasize the title.

That was what had caused this, after all. Robin's refusal to call her mistress. It was time to see whether Robin would recant and go along with her commands now.

To Nami's delight, Robin did. "Yes, mistress."

The words sent a pulse of arousal through her core. "Good girl. In that case, it's time for your reward." But how was she going to do it? Once more, Nami found herself at a slight disadvantage thanks to the spontaneity of events. Bondage was dependent on having things to bind her partner with- ropes and hooks; handcuffs and whips.

She fluttered through different ways to reward her pet. Bringing Robin to a climax should be her goal- and perhaps Robin would be more pliable to more concessions if she was on the edge of one- but how to go about it...

Eating Robin out wasn't an option. Her pet hadn't earned it, and it would put Nami in too subservient of a role. Nami wasn't going to be crawling on her knees any day soon.

Fingering her was better. She could find just the right number of fingers to bring Robin to the edge and modify the number in response to whether Robin agreed to her follow-up demands. If she disagreed or showed any sign of , Nami could punish her by adding more digits until it became painful.

But it was still too intimate- too rewarding. Robin had cleared a bar and deserved a reward, but the bar she had cleared was a very low one. If Nami gave her a large reward now, Robin would come to expect a similar reward in the future, which would push Nami to a point where she couldn't escalate further.

The least personal approach was the one that she took. "Wait right here."

Robin looked flummoxed by the command, but Nami didn't bother explaining. Instead, she stood from the bed and sashayed to the wardrobe. She could feel Robin's eyes on her- and Nami relished the stare. Robin would dream of her- and of what was to come if she were a good girl- tonight.

Opening a wooden door, Nami rummaged through it, tossing aside some of her clothes to retrieve a pink, rubber, dildo that was buried underneath. It wasn't what she would have preferred.

The dildo was her dildo, and so Nami had made sure that it was comfortable. Not too thick, so that it didn't stretch her out unduly; not too long, not too bumpy. It was just right.

If she had her way, the one she used on Robin would be monster-sized, capable of bruising her pet's cervix and stretching her to the brink. Hell, if Nami had her way, she would be purchasing a strap-on so that she could fuck Robin properly in the future.

But she didn't have the right equipment at the moment, so she would have to make do with what she had, and what she had was a six-inch, pink, dildo. "Bend over."

Robin seemed to relax, having caught on to what Nami was planning. She turned around, planting her forearms into the bed's firm mattress and assuming a fitting position for a bitch. Her thick ass faced Nami, tempting her.

Nami resisted the urge to give her another spank. The pale orbs still had a red tint from where had struck it before, and striking Robin again would only run counter to Nami's intention to reward her.

Instead, she gently ran her hands down Robin's spine and to her mound, drawing a shudder from the older woman. "Wet," Nami said, pleased that Robin was already wet.

Robin didn't reply. Perhaps she didn't know what to say, and from Nami's position behind Robin, Nami couldn't see what expression she was making. She squeezed the inner thigh gently while spreading Robin's legs slightly wider.

Nami didn't think added lubrication was necessary, but she let a bit of her saliva drip onto the dildo and worked the spit in with her hands. This made it easier to slip it into Robin, turning the first motion effortless on Nami's part.

"Looks like you're a whore after all." The only way the dildo would slip into Robin as easily as it did is if she was spreading her legs regularly. The dildo didn't even fit into Nami so easily and she had been using it regularly for a few months. "Who have you been spreading your legs for? Sanji? Luffy? Zoro? All three?"

And that was when Robin made her mistake. She disagreed with Nami. "N-not a whore."

Nami's eyes flared. She couldn't let that go, could she? Previously, she had been going slow and gentle, making sure the reward felt like a reward. Upon disobeying her, Robin lost her right to her reward and turned it into a punishment instead.

Nami didn't say anything. She didn't want Robin to get her guard up.

During the next pass, she went deeper with her dildo than she had before. And then she angled it upwards, driving the point into Robin's walls, before twisting. Robin wailed in pain. Nami smiled sweetly. Music to her ears.

Her free clapped on to Robin's fat ass- what she had wanted to do before- forcing her to jiggle on top of the dildo. "You're a whore, aren't you? Such a worthless whore..."

Surprisingly, Robin didn't give in immediately again. There was even a trace of anger in her voice as she whimpered back, "Not a whore."

The sweet smile faded, replaced with a frown. Escalation it was. This would have been easier if Nami had the tools she wanted, but she would make do. As she prepared herself, she offered Robin a piece of advice. "If it feels like I'm hurting you, know that I'm not. You're hurting yourself, and you- and you alone- can make it stop. All you have to do is submit."


A certain line mustn't be crossed, Robin tried to remind herself. Where that line was kept changing. Fireworks exploded in her mind, making it increasingly difficult to keep her thoughts straight as Nami played with her dripping pussy.

Part of her was embarrassed at how wet she was, and another part of her was confused as to why she was this wet. Robin didn't enjoy being insulted or hurt- this shouldn't be having this effect on her.

Deep down, she knew the answer to her question, but it was a cold-comfort at best. The reason she was wet wasn't because of what she was doing, but rather who she was doing.

Nami was beautiful with her J-cup tits, fat ass, slim waist, and silky hair, and Robin had lusted after her for so long. But was she worth this price?

SLAP. The pain and pleasure came together, as Nami's hand came down on her ass at the same time as she thrust the dildo in deep. The dildo brought the pleasure while the slap brought the pain, twisting Robin's senses into a jumbled knot.

And then she switched. This time Nami pointed the dildo downward- perhaps worried that Robin had gotten used to the dildo being twisted upwards- and twisted while her free hand drew back and she spits on Robin's ass.

Perhaps she thought it would humiliate Robin, but what it really did was leave a cool trail on her overheated ass-flesh, bringing pleasure in the zone while her pussy got drilled.

And then she switched again- and again- and again.

Robin wasn't a whore, but she was a thirty-year-old woman with needs, in a high-risk, highly stressful, profession. She had been with several partners in the past, and one of the things she had noticed was that everyone was different.

Different likes, different dislikes, different kinks- and when her partner had a different taste to herself she would always ask herself was a compromise worth it? There was plenty of fish in the sea. Did Robin have to sleep with this one?

On occasion, the best solution was dissolution. Not exiting a relationship you weren't comfortable with was a bad idea- so should she leave this one.

Part of her thought she should- or at least say something, but it was getting increasingly difficult to say something as her voice went hoarse from screams and wails.

"You're a resilient whore, I'll give you that." Slap. "That was a compliment, Robin. You're supposed to thank people that compliment you. Where are your manners?"

Was it a compliment? The dildo picked up speed, making it harder to think. Nami had called her resilient- that was good right? "T-th-than-k yooou," her voice was distorted and the consonants were drawn out as she was rocked back and forth from the motion of Nami's thrusts.

"You can speak after all," Nami's voice was filled with surprise. "You stopped talking for a while there. I started to get worried. So are you ready to admit that you're a whore yet?"

"No-not a whore," Robin panted. And it was true. She hadn't sold her body for money. Ergo, she wasn't a whore.

Nami's pinch showed that wasn't the answer she was looking for. The pinch landed on her tender skin, making it feel as though someone had lit her on fire. A scream ripped itself from her throat.

Robin was barely able to make out Nami's voice over her own yell. "I can see you're not ready to be honest yet. Very well, how about a compromise. We can take baby steps if need be. You called me mistress once. Can you do it again pet?"

If it would get her to stop massaging her ass? "Yes mistress," she cried and was rewarded as Nami relaxed her grip.

"Very good pet. For my second rule- well I think your ass is your best asset. You have nice big tits too, but they're starting to sag. Your ass though..." Nami squeezed them- perhaps to emphasize her point, perhaps to remind her of what awaited her if she didn't agree. "I'd like you to present it to me when we're alone- just the two of us. No need to let the rest of the crew into our arrangement, whore."

Again with the insinuation that Robin had slept with other members of the crew. She hadn't. Her eyes had been reserved for Nami since they joined. That made it easy for her to agree to this demand- and Robin was careful not to forget the word 'mistress' this time.

"Good. One last thing- don't worry this one is easy. I need you to follow my commands and never lie to me. Can you do that for me pet?"

Robin thought that went without saying- and said as much. It was clear who Nami had intended to be the dominant partner in their relationship.

And for the first time in a while, Nami stopped thrusting the dildo into her. Robin stifled a groan of disappointment as the haze of pleasure lifted, leaving her with the pain. Her world turned inward as she assessed the damage done to her body and was taken completely off guard as Nami manhandled her into lying on her back, facing the red-head.

Robin barely noticed as the red-heads arms pinned her wrist above her head. She barely noticed as Nami straddled her wait. Her attention was locked on the glint in her eyes- the navigator was planning something.

Somewhat clear for the first time in a while, she frantically went over what she had just agreed to, trying to determine if there was a trap somewhere, but she needn't have bothered. Nami outright told her what she had been leading up to.

"Words are wind and people are people. You've agreed to a lot, but will you stick to your word?" Nami let the question hang in the air, as she gazed down at Robin. It was clear what answer she was looking for.

Would Robin give it to her? Would she let her hormones get the better of her? The pulsing between her legs answered that question. If she was going to damn herself, she might as well do it thoroughly.

"I'm you're whore," Robin said, resigned. Depending on how one viewed it, it wasn't even a lie. She hadn't said that she was a whore, because she wasn't. In both the traditional sense of a woman who slept with others for money, and in the way Nami meant it- someone who slept around a lot- Robin wasn't a whore.

At the same time, she was Nami's whore. She'd happily sleep with her as much as she wanted- and she was even getting paid for it, in a sense. Nami's attention, Nami's fingers, Nami's sexy body- that was all the payment that Nico Robin would ever need.

Her long awaited reward was bestowed. Nami's mouth latched on to hers and Nico Robin was left to wonder: If this was damnation, why did it taste so sweet?

Robin started to cum- and her fate was sealed. Whatever may come in the future, she was Nami's now.


This story was Naco N's commission for January 2021. If you'd like to get your own commission, join me @ patreon.com/malkthze

If you want more information, click here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/45000596

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)