More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by soundsaboutright soundsaboutright

Where is Jaycee Off to?

The Modeling Shoot

It turned out that Jaycee's four years of higher education were unnecessary. While walking back to her apartment one afternoon in the last week of her senior year, the brunette beauty had been stopped by a man in a tailored suit. The man, tall, dark, and handsome, informed Jaycee that she had "the look" before handing her a business card. The card had a number that the girl was told to call, along with the words "Hidden Bliss Modeling" spelled out across its top. Jaycee phoned the next day, was offered a shockingly lucrative contract, and accepted on the spot. She finished up her degree in marketing, but fully expected to never need nor use it.

Jaycee pulls into her new work clad in gray sweatpants and a matching, loose-fitting T-shirt. She has to double check the business card to make sure she has driven to the correct address. When she was hired by a "modeling agency", the well-endowed stunner had pictured a gargantuan warehouse. Like a movie studio. Instead, the girl has driven to a strip mall. She parks directly in front of the second store from the right, the one with a label matching the text on her business card, exits her car, and walks inside, still excited to begin her glamorous new career.

She is greeted immediately by the suit that discovered her. He is, interestingly enough, wearing the same suit he wore the last (and first) time Jaycee saw him.

"Jaycee Peterson! I'm so happy you decided to join the team!"

Jaycee looks around as her boss walks over to her. She could see three cameramen and no other employees. Not much of a team.

"Good to see you again, Mr. Tentpants. Where should I go for the shoot?"

Richard Tentpants's smile intensifies as he points to a raised platform located behind the agency's front window.

"Right over there, Baby. I will go fetch your first outfit right now."

Jaycee walks to the platform feeling very uncomfortable. Uncomfortable about being called "Baby" by her new boss, uncomfortable about modeling for such a small, out of the way agency, uncomfortable that her first shoot was going to be essentially public. She is beginning to regret her decision to become a model entirely when Mr. Tentpants returns from a back room with her first outfit.

The sight of the outfit causes Jaycee's discomfort to transform into outright fear.

"Um, Mi, Mr. Tentpants I uh, I don't think that will fit me."

The boss waves his hand gregariously.

"Oh, Jaycee. I'm sure it will fit fine. You'll find a way to make it work."

Jaycee Peterson swallows hard as the outfit is handed to her. She is directed to a small dressing room in which to change. She returns in several minutes, internally cursing herself for not accepting that marketing position.

Her dignity is about to go the way of the dodo bird, and the poor girl knows it.

What ill-fitting outift is Jaycee clad in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)